Zip It

This zip it chunky choker sweater is a #1 in my closet right now. Color is perfect, size is perfect, and style is perfect. This sweater is just the right mix of warm and chic. Sometimes it can be hard to find a super trendy sweater like this. I feel like everywhere I shop they are always the same, bulky and not so trendy, but more of a classic. Don’t get me wrong – I love my classic sweaters, but sometimes I just want something super trendy that will keep me warm.

Also, sometimes those bulky sweaters will make it look like you gained a whole 20 pounds, and no one enjoys that. I think this sweater is actually more slimming than a lot I’ve seen lately. I feel “the shorter in the front – longer in the back” design plays a big role in making it more thinning. This knit is also not as bulky and it lays nicely. The zips get me. I love love LOOOOVVVEEE them one the lower part of the arms. Seriously, how cute are the zips on the sleeve? You can either zip it, or unzip it and looks totally good either way. I am also obsessed with the choker neckline. So super fun and different. When I saw this sweater I knew it had to be mine. I am also loving this Faux Leather Rhinestone Geometric watch. The design is so unique and fun. There are no numbers, but I can still totally read the time:) I’ve also decided to pair my super cute blue-ish grey velvet purse (from Nordstrom) with this look. I think it was a total hit. I love this color velvet. This was actually a Christmas present, and I was so happy to add it to my closet. I also want to make time to talk about my all time favorite shoes from Donald Pliner. This is a pair I have had for about a year now, and they are still so cute and comfortable. I have never modeled them for the blog before. I just never had the perfect outfit to show case them. I think this outfit was the perfect way to show them off. I have dressed with up and I have also styled them with looks like this. My Donald Pliner’s were worth every penny and to me will always be trendy.

Cute Out Chunky Choker Sweater/ Faux Leather Rhinestone Geometric Watch

January 2, 2017
January 6, 2017

January 4, 2017

This is such a cute sweater babe!
    Obsessed with the color!

Aimara,
      The color is amazing. Looks good on everyone too.

Christine

January 4, 2017

You are stunning. Love this chic casual look!
    Christine

January 5, 2017

Aww thank you so much, Christine. You are too sweet.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

January 4, 2017

Where have I been ? I seriously have never seen a sweater so fabulous! Love the choker detail and anything that keeps me warm and also is as chic as this is a winner in my book! Love the watch too !

January 5, 2017

Right, Jennifer. It is such a winner. I am obsessed. It also comes in other colors you may like even more.

Coco

January 4, 2017

This blush pink sweater is definitely super cool! I love the choker detail and the zips and the cozy sexy vibes. Keep rocking babe! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

January 5, 2017

It totally is, Coco. It can be kinda sort too so adding sexy into it totally works.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

January 4, 2017

Love this look! I never really appreciated the cozy sweater look but you are making me want to fully embrace it now!!

January 5, 2017

I want to see it, Chardline. I know you could work it.

Gail

January 4, 2017

Such a fun sweater and I love the zippers on the arms. Great styling girly! Xoxo

January 5, 2017

Thanks, Gail. It was such a fun one.

Keyma

January 4, 2017

Love the color of that sweater. The zip details os very chic.

January 5, 2017

So chic indeed. I am obsessed.

Tiffany Nichole

January 4, 2017

Super Cute! Love the zipper detail on the sleeve of the sweater. Thanks for sharing!

January 5, 2017

That is one of the best parts. Happy you enjoyed seeing this post.

January 4, 2017

Omg I love this sweater! How cool are the zippers !

January 5, 2017

I was even more excited when I found out that they are functional and actually zip and unzip.

Morgan Ryan

January 5, 2017

What a unique place for zippers! Love it!

Xx,
    M

January 5, 2017

Right, it is really the perfect place. So cute.

January 5, 2017

The weather finally dipped down into the 40’s and I’m dying to get more sweaters. I love this and how it’s got the unique zipper detailing on the sleeves!

January 5, 2017

This would be a good one for you. It’s not to heavy either. 40’s is so warm compared to this 10degree weather we are having in the Midwest.

Jen

January 5, 2017

I love the zipper detail! Need to get that sweater!!

January 5, 2017

You sure do. It also comes in other colors too that are just as pretty.

January 5, 2017

What a fun sweater! I’ve never seen anything like this before.

January 5, 2017

And this is why I got it. So different.

January 6, 2017

This sweater is amazing! I love it, it’s so unique!!!!!

January 7, 2017

Thank you, Shasie. It is a fun one.

January 8, 2017

Obsessing with the zip detail on your sweater! It’s so fun and chic! And I love the way you styled it with your black denim and super fab shoes!

January 10, 2017

Thanks, Jackie. I hope you are starting this new year off right. Can’t wait too see more of what you will bring to the table.

Dom

January 14, 2017

Omg, I thought that last sweater in the last post was awesome, but this one is so different. I love that chocker detail girl! This look is so simple, but so chic. I really love it, and I really love your style.
    Much love,
    Dom

January 15, 2017

You are always so nice. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy the looks to come.