Suede and Sunflowers

Suede and Sunflowers tend to bring some life to the dead of winter. I am loving how warm it has been. I can’t believe it! This weather has been warmer than usual. We have barley had a snowfall, and it’s been above freezing. The past years have brought below freezing temperatures and snow. I just can’t believe this warm and spring-like weather. Why not wear a little suede dress to bring in the warmer temps?

This suede little number is perfect for this weather. I love the length of this dress; the laser cut details around the sleeve and hem of this dress are just perfect. I feel the laser cut design really adds a lot. The brown suede of the dress works with my brown suede heels just perfectly. Oh, and I’m also wearing my brown suede choker that matches this look perfectly.

I’ve  been loving the suede-on-suede looks, as you can see. I did a black-on-black suede look a few post back. Check it out here.

January 20, 2017
January 26, 2017

Elise

January 24, 2017

This suede dress is just ADORABLE! You look so good babe! I’m loving the pop of sunflowers too. Spring needs to hurry up. haha

–Elise

January 25, 2017

You are so right. It does need to hurry up.

jsilla4@gmail.com

January 24, 2017

First of all, you look gorgeous in your brown suede dress. I love the laser cut detail, it’s so pretty. This is a dress you can wear all year round. Now, I can’t believe you guys have barely had any snow. It’s started snowing here in December and hasn’t stopped. However, the last week we’ve been at near freezing temps which for us is like a shorts kinda day. lol

January 25, 2017

Ohh gosh! That is crazy. It actually snowed here a little bit tonight. I hope it stops soon.

Stacy

January 25, 2017

That dress is so cute! And the decor of that porch is totally coordinating with it 🙂

January 25, 2017

It really does match. That’s my favorite part. Really makes me thing of spring.

January 26, 2017

Ok..I’m a little jealous that it’s warm enough to be without a jacket…lol… Really cool dress, especially the scalloped edges along the sleeves and skirt. The color does go well with the sunflower print bench seats and porch paint. Great choker too!

January 26, 2017

It was so warm. I couldn’t believe it! Now tomorrow It won’t be as warm as it has been. The temps are starting to drop again. I love how it all went together so well. Thank you for noticing.

Leena Vuor

January 26, 2017

Kierra, you are rocking that suede dress girl and the color is def warm and charming! I need one asap! Keep up the great work!

January 26, 2017

Aww thank you so much, Leena. You are too sweet.

EfabulousHB

January 26, 2017

That is a killer outfit. I am loving how the different colors of browns work with each other in harmony. The killer piece was the choker that gave the entire look a very edgy look. Loved it!

January 26, 2017

Thank you so much. The choker does add some edge.

January 26, 2017

You remind of a gorgeous Indian Princess…and I mean that in the best way!

January 26, 2017

Thank you so much dear. I’ve got the before.

January 26, 2017

You look cute always and the scenery looks like something from a Home Living magazine.

January 26, 2017

That is so good to hear. It can be hard to take photos outside because everything is so not lively right now.

January 27, 2017

Loving everything about this!!

January 30, 2017

Thank you so much, Jo-Anne.

January 27, 2017

I love suede! This looks so pretty on you, and can we say awesome choker and statement handbag?

January 30, 2017

Why thank you so much, Shasie.

Ashley

January 27, 2017

I love a good suede dress! This one looks amazing on you! 😍

January 30, 2017

Thanks! This is my first suede dress and I love it.

marcy

January 30, 2017

Absolutely LOVE the tan suede everything look babe!!
    This color looks amazing in you and love the details of the flowers in the dress.

xoxo
    Marcy

January 30, 2017

Thank you so much. This brown suede is so pretty.