Sequins And Wool

Happy New Years!! 2017 is officially here. I hope you are as excited to start this new year as much as I am. There is so much to accomplish and so much more to learn. It’s kinda of like we always get a new beginning after 365/366 days in a year.

This is my very first blog post of 2017, and I am so happy to share this super cute wool of a dress from Zaful with all of you. First off this dress is super warm, super different, and super chic-ing cute. I love how soft the wool is. The inside of the dress has a super soft felt fabric that makes it feel like I am wearing pajamas. Not going to lie- I love being comfortable. If I get to wear something cute and feel comfy while doing it, I won’t waste any more time looking for something else to wear.

“First off this dress is super warm, super different, and super chic-ing cute.”

I love that this dress is in the color pink. I am obsessed with pink as you all know. The sequins is also so cute how they arranged it on the dress. I just think this dress is so much fun, and I am so happy that I decided to get it. Why not add a fun unique piece to my closet? I think 2017 is going to the best year yet for my closet.

What are your 2017 closet dreams? I can tell you that my number one closet dream would be to add a new handbag to the mix (Gucci) , but I’m not really sure if that is in the books. The handbag I want is a big chunk of change, and I would rather pay for adventures more than luxuries. Maybe someday I can afford both at once, but for now I have to choose. This year I am planning some adventures, and this is where I want my money to go too.  I will hopefully be sharing one adventure with you all very soon.

But for now we will stick to the clothing adventures. I am so excited to learn and grow more as a fashion blogger. If you ever want me to cover a subject or want to ask me advice on clothing or hair related, I am your girl. Don’t be afraid to ask. I love replying back to fans and learning what I should do next for my fashion blog.

Thanks for inspiring, pushing me, and showing me what I am capable of. I think this year for the fashion blog will be the best year yet. I have a few changes that will be happening to the blog hopefully in the next month or two. I was going to wait, but I can’t. I’m just to excited. This fashion blogging thing is changing me for the better, and turning me into a confident and strong women. As women we always need that one thing that takes us to the top, and fashion blogging is that one thing that takes me to the top.

Sequined Long Sleeve Lamb Wool Dress

December 30, 2016
January 4, 2017

Funmi

January 2, 2017

Love this dress on you; you look great! So cozy too!

Happy New Year, darling!

Funmi xx

January 3, 2017

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful first week of the new year.

January 2, 2017

Happy New Year babe! I’m loving your pink wool sweater dress. Not only do you look fab in pink you but it looks so comfy too! I bet you’ll be wearing it a lot thru the winter. Great look. My one closet goal would be to either add a Chloe bag or a pair of Stuart Weitzman Highland boots 🙂 Here’s hoping that happens!

January 3, 2017

Oh my gosh both of those closet dreams are good ones. I think a Chole bag would be wonderful too.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

January 3, 2017

I can’t even tell you how much I adore this wool sweater with the fabulous sequins ! It is gorgeous and looks like is was absolutely made for you ! Your entire look is pure gorgeousness and I wish my hair looked like yours !

January 3, 2017

The only advice I can give you for the hair is get a perm. haha. I’ve known people to get perms because of my hair. Sometimes it looks just as good the curls just aren’t as tight. Thank you this dress is so warm.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

January 3, 2017

I love this sweater! Party, casual, comfy etc. You can rock this with almost any shoe ! I think it’s time for me to get one!

January 3, 2017

I could totally see you rocking a sweater dress like this.

Annabelle

January 3, 2017

I love this dress! Pink is so in right now, and especially this shade! Adorable the sequins, absolutely beautiful and extremely unique. Killer piece! Also, I feel on the adventures over clothes thing. I’m trying to save money myself, and I totally agree that adventures are more worth the money than any clothes will be. But of course, I wish I could have both! I love how you closed this out with thoughts on how fashion blogging is changing you for the better. Gives me hope for my own journey as a new fashion blogger! Happy new year!

January 3, 2017

OH Annabelle. I am so happy you have joined this wonderful train. It really is so much fun. There is so much that you have to look forward too and you are going to love it. Please don’t be afraid to reach out at anytime.

Stavana

January 3, 2017

Loves the colors. One of my closet dreams would be nice pair of designer shoes I could actually walk on lol. Happy new year!!!

January 3, 2017

The struggle of looking good while wearing some of the most uncomfortable things lol.

Bianca Lightfoot

January 3, 2017

I love how you paired the boots with the dress! The look appears comfy and chic.

January 3, 2017

You totally get it, Bianca. It is so comfortable and chic.

Genevieve

January 4, 2017

Looking fabulous! Would’ve never considered wool for dress material….hmmm 🤔

January 5, 2017

I wouldn’t either but I LOVEE it. It is so cozy too.

Coco

January 4, 2017

This dress is so cute and I love how you styled it! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

January 5, 2017

Thank you so much. I love how warm it is.

January 4, 2017

Happy 2017 babe!
    You look amazing! I love this dress!
    Cheers for more adventures in 2017!

January 5, 2017

OH my gosh YESS> Many more adventures, Aimara.

Christine

January 4, 2017

This dress is EVERYTHING!
    HNY babe!
    Christine

January 5, 2017

Thank you so much, Christine. It’s so cute in person

Keyma

January 4, 2017

I love warm cozy oversized sweaters. This one is perfect

January 5, 2017

It really is, Keyma. I say ever girl needs atleast one.

Morgan Ryan

January 5, 2017

Love this sweater dress! Super cute 🙂

Xx,
    M

January 5, 2017

Thanks so much, Morgan. Have a great weekend coming up.

Jen

January 5, 2017

Loving that cozy pink sweater! I’m totally gonna splurge on a Gucci bag for my birthday, lol. Maybe I should invest in traveling, lol.

January 5, 2017

Haha whatever you want girl. I just would rather have an adventure at this time in my life.

Dom

January 14, 2017

Omg, this wool sweater is so cute. I’m sending this post to my cousin, she would adore this. I love the sequins they make this sweater even more special. I hope all your 2017 closet dreams come true, get that bag girl :).
    Another lovely post my friend.
    Much love,
    Dom

January 15, 2017

I sure will be trying to get it!! Technology is winning right now. New camera and getting a new lens. So exciting.