A Mix Of Blue And Gray

A mix of blue and gray will keep the gloom away. Even if these photos look like they are taken on a gloomy day, they sure were not. I feel this wall can really brighten up anyones day.  I never knew blue and gray could together so well. I feel this wall really brings these colors together. Don’t you just love when you are walking and you find the coolest things? I guess that is the fun part about being in a new city. There are so many locations and everything is so different and unique. That is one of the beauties in moving and being somewhere new.  I have enjoyed this move so much. I am so ready for summer to be here so I can do more exploring in this city. I can’t wait to check out the farmers markets, the summer activates, the concerts, and so much more. I have so much to look forward to in the next couple months. I think I should start making an agenda of summer activities that I want to get involved in. I want to experience this city as much as I can while I’m here. I seem to always be on the move. Always itching to move somewhere new and have new experiences. College turned me into that kinda of girl.

I was always on the move to the next big thing and I loved it. My first two years of college were low-key, but the last three were a crazy fun rollercoaster that I never wanted to end. I don’t think it has to end. So I’m not ending it. I have not yet found a place that I am in love with in the USA. I haven’t found that one place where I find serenity. Who know’s when I’ll find it? It is, and will continue to be an interesting journey. For right now, I’ll just continue showing my new city my style. My style is always changing, and I am loving this combination I’ve come up with. This blue and gray mix is super trendy, and is totally something you should put together as well. I love the darker wash denim with it, because the gray takes the place of something light. I’m also such a fan of this necklace and velvet handbag from Nordstrom that I received for Christmas from my boyfriend’s sister. I have already worn this necklace like ever week since I got it. I can’t stop wearing it. I am also velvet obsessed, as you know, so this purse had my name written all over it. She always gets me the cutest stuff, and I appreciate everything that she gets me. I have yet to get her some gifts, but I’ve decided to pair Christmas and Birthday together. We are both February babies, and February is the best month ever.

Jacket: Tobi

Top: Tommy Hilfiger

Shoes: Vince Camuto

So cheer to my birthday month being so close.

January 16, 2017
January 20, 2017

January 18, 2017

You look perfect babe! Love these two colors together!
    Hope you find your city 🙂 Or maybe you’re not meant to stay in just one!
    Have a great day!

January 19, 2017

I think the second one is the answer. I won’t find my city for a long time.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

January 18, 2017

This is really cute! The shades of blue with a pop of grey is super cute!

January 19, 2017

It totally goes together so well. I didn’t know it would be that good.

Coco

January 18, 2017

Hello dear! I love the soft hues you combined in this outfit. The coat is adorable, and so is the statement necklace. Your patent shoes are the perfect shade of blue to go with your look. Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

January 19, 2017

Thank you so much love. I am loving them too.

January 18, 2017

One of my favorite color combinations…I am a huge fan of gray! The necklace really stands out!

January 19, 2017

It sure does stand out. I love it. It goes well with so much.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

January 18, 2017

You are such a doll. I feel like I know you from reading all your thoughtful posts and seeing you every day on Instagram. I love how your style is always changing and that wall is so perfect with this blue and gray outfit. The necklace, bag, and shoes all add so much flair to a perfect ensemble!!

January 19, 2017

I totally feel the same way about you! You are just so kind indeed.

January 18, 2017

I’m enjoying checking out my new city as well. There are so many hidden pockets and neighborhoods that I love exploring. Let’s not forget, the many hiking trails and mountains, that I just can’t get enough of. I’m also anxious for summer… less people here in the “Valley of the Sun.” LOL… And yes, like you, I haven’t found my “home” yet. I like my new city, but it has several flaws that I don’t think I could handle, if I settled here. So we shall see… Life’s definitely an adventure, right?

January 19, 2017

Ohh that is so great that you are experiencing something new yourself. That is the beauty of life. I alway like to stay mobile.

Chrystal

January 19, 2017

Love The simplicity of this outfit- gorgeous!

January 19, 2017

Thank you. I think it really works well.

Morgan Ryan

January 19, 2017

Love your blue and gray palette! This was shoes are fire babe 🙂

January 19, 2017

Why thank you so much. I love that the heel is so do-able.

Keyma

January 19, 2017

Ok so I’m definitely obsessing over those shoes and how fab is you coat. Love the colors and this pretty styling on you.

January 19, 2017

I love my Tobi coat. It is perfect.

January 19, 2017

Such a cute look and I love your shoes !

January 19, 2017

Thank you so much, dear. You are too sweet.

Jen

January 19, 2017

Blue and gray really complement each other very well. I love that wall too!! Such a perfect backdrop. Where did you recently move to? My mom always use to say travel and move around when you’re young. Hahaha you are doing just that!!!

January 19, 2017

Seriously!! Why not. I’m still in the midwest but I’m thinking of going to a coast at some point.

Bukky

January 19, 2017

I am happy for you that you are enjoy your stay in your new city. I wish you all the best in finding a place that you will totally love. I love today’s look. Happy birthday in advance.

January 19, 2017

Thanks dear you are so sweet. I’m hoping to have a fun memorable birthday.

Stavana

January 19, 2017

I so can relate on the always wanting to move. I always have a itch to get up and go. I currently have it now and I’m looking for a new place to move.

January 19, 2017

That is so good to hear! I totally like when someone is on the same level as me.

Olga

January 20, 2017

You definetly nailed this style and color combination! Love the coat and bag the most!
    Bravo, girl !❤️

January 23, 2017

Why thank you so much, Olga.

Alli

January 21, 2017

Can’t wait to see where you end up! Wanderlust is a real thing and it must be sufficed!

January 23, 2017

That is so true indeed.

January 21, 2017

I like be exploring new places and even though I’ve lived in Houston for like 7 years now, I still discover new places all the time!

January 23, 2017

That is so crazy. How awesome is that?

Dom

January 28, 2017

Hello girl! I love your outfit! I love the mix of blue and gray as well! Your shoes are killer! I hope you find what city you will end up in, just keep traveling around until then, I’m sure you will end up where you are meant to be. After all everyone is looking for where they belong in this world. 🙂
    Much love,
    Dom

January 30, 2017

You are so right, Dom. You are always so positive.

marcy

January 30, 2017

Blue and grey two of my favourite colors!!!
    LOVE this look and how you style it babe. Absolutely love your style.
    xoxo
    Marcy

January 30, 2017

They go so well together indeed.

Gail

February 1, 2017

Love this look. The mix of blue and gray is perfect! I love the shirt under the sweater and that beautiful necklace to complete the look. Beautiful!

February 1, 2017

Thank you so much, Gail. You are too sweet.