Black Suede Babe

Feeling like a Black Suede Babe in my suede black dress and suede OTK boots. I think this look is an absolute fashion statement. Sometimes you just have to bring it when you have what you need to make that look complete. How hot is suede right now? I’d say pretty chic-ing hot. I love it and I’m so happy my mom found this suede dress to go with my boots. When I unwrapped this dress (on Christmas day), it was love at first sight. I knew exactly what it would go with. Don’t you love when that happens? You receive something as a gift and you know exactly what you will wear it with, or exactly in what spot it would look perfect. The other perfect part about this dress is tie up around the neckline, which is also super trendy. I like that this one doesn’t cut down to low like the rest of them I’ve seen. I feel with the tie not as low I can wear it to many other occasions. I am definitely looking for versatile pieces to add to my wardrobe.

When styling this piece, I knew I had to have a fun pop of color. You just can’t go wrong with a pop of color. This brownish/pink duster was just perfect for styling again. The color is so pretty and can be worn with so much. So tell me- How would you style your black suede dress? Drop a comment below and tell me.

How hot is suede right now? I’d say pretty chic-ing hot.

January 4, 2017

Rach

January 6, 2017

That suede dress is perfect! I love how you layered with with a dusty rose duster!

January 7, 2017

Thank you so much, Rach. It is so cozy too. All this cold weather is horrible.

April Nunez

January 7, 2017

Wow! I really love your outfit, you look amazing! The bag is my favorite! Have a happy 2017!!

April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    IG: @Aprilnunezzz

January 7, 2017

Have a wonderful 2017<3 it will be a good one. Thank you so much.

Sara

January 8, 2017

Oh my gosh! I love this combo so much! And now I have yet another thing I see you wear that I need to buy lol!

January 9, 2017

Aww well thank you so much, Sara.

January 8, 2017

You look so chic in suede Kierra! What a great gift from your mom, she definitely has great taste. I think you styled it perfectly with over the knee boots. I would have done the same thing for a winter style. And in the summer a cute pair of wedges would look perfect too 🙂

January 10, 2017

You are so right. I did get my fashion from my Mama. She is so good with fashion.

January 10, 2017

Super cute outfit and I love the sunnies !

January 10, 2017

Thanks dear. Suede is so in right now.

Chrystal

Yaassssss to those boots

January 10, 2017

They are seriously so perfect.

January 10, 2017

Great outfit Kierra! The lace ties on the dress are pretty special!

January 10, 2017

Aww thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it.

The Hurried Hostess

January 10, 2017

I love the cut of that dress! It fits you perfectly!

January 10, 2017

It just needs to start warming up so I can wear it more.

Leena Vuor

Kierra,
    Agreed, this outfit is totally chic-ing hot! You rock it will and I love your accessories. Where did you mom get the dress from? Oh, where did you get the sunnies from?! Keep up the great work.

January 10, 2017

Aww thank you so much, Leena. Clicking on the links will lead you right to the item. Have a great week.

Love the outfit!

January 10, 2017

Thank you so much, Heather.

Coco

January 11, 2017

Super hot in black suede and blush pink! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

January 11, 2017

Why thank you so much, Coco. The colors together are perfect.

Christine

January 11, 2017

Love this look. Head to toe perfect babe

January 11, 2017

Thanks, Christine. Have a wonderful day.

What a babe!!
    I’m loving this suede dress and how you styled it babe!

January 11, 2017

It is super cute and cozy too. It needs to warm up so I can wear it more.

Keyma

January 11, 2017

I am totally obsessed with suede right now and I love this all black and blush look plus those boots are fab

January 11, 2017

Suede is seriously everything. It’s just so pretty.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

January 11, 2017

Suede on Suede! That’s blogger goals for real! It works so well for you!!

January 11, 2017

Thank you Chardline. I could see you working it too though.

Morgan Ryan

January 11, 2017

Perfectly styled babe! Love pink and black combos.

Xx,
    M

January 11, 2017

Thank you so much, Morgan.

January 11, 2017

I LOVE SUEDE. I love this pop of color with the pink jacket!

It seriously is so nice

marcy

January 12, 2017

LOVE this outfit babe!! The mix of blush oink and black is just simply stunning.
    Really love your style. Please keep sharing for my inspiration 🙂
    xoxo
    Marcy

January 12, 2017

Thank you so much, Marcy. You are too sweet.

Jen

January 12, 2017

This look is so chic! Black and pink are my favorite color combos. I would go all black with OTK boots or a nice, thicker camel coat. Love the way you styled it!

January 13, 2017

That would be a great idea, Jen.

Suzanne Spiegoski

January 12, 2017

Can’t go wrong with black over-the-knee suede boots! And you’re rocking these! 🙂

xo,
    Suzanne

January 13, 2017

They are so perfect.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

January 12, 2017

Such a gorgeous color combination on you and such a fabulous, perfect fit! Love the entire ensemble and I’m always amazed by your gorgeous hair ! You are just so fabulous!

January 13, 2017

Why thank you. I am loving the hair more and more everyday.

Dom

January 14, 2017

Oh my, my friend, This look is fantastic! I love your dress and your coat. Those boots are so dope! YES girl! YES! I love how you put your outfits together and the amount of slayage shines through every shot.
    Much Love,
    Dom

January 15, 2017

I hope to keep it coming. New equipment will make a difference. Can’t wait to see the changes. This dress is so chic too.

Olga

January 20, 2017

This pastel pink dust coat is so fantastic! Love your outfit!
    Kisses!