Bell Sleeve Blues

Who else is loving the bell sleeve trend? I am totally loving it. It doesn’t matter the fabric or color. This blue chiffon bell sleeve top, with the fun cut out design across the shoulders, and fashionable tie down the front has really made this outfit come together.

I enjoy that I can style this top casually or dressy. As you can see I’ve styled it casually, and I am loving how it turned out. I feel the light denim really makes the blue top stand out, and I am loving my new faux leather chelsea boots from Forever 21. The gold accent on the front of the toe is so chic-ing cute.

I also enjoy that these boots have a Western-styled look to them. I’ve never had a boot like this before, so it was fun to buy something new and that I’ve never had. Oh… and they are also so comfortable. These boots also come in black, but I felt brown was the better choice.  I could talk about how much I love my new boots and how much I love this top, but really the most important part is always wearing something that makes you feel good. It is so important to love yourself, and I feel this is something use ladies don’t always talk about. Many people I know have been down about the results of the presidential election. I’ve even had friends from abroad that have said sorry about the results, which says a lot.

Honestly, I’m not big into politics. It just gets too messy and I don’t enjoy judgment, drama, or fighting. Politics involved much more, but it’s just a messy subject. This is the first time ever that I have wanted to be so involved. I guess there is a first time for everything. This past weekend was the Women’s March and unfortunately I was at work so I couldn’t attend. It was so cool seeing that so many of my friends and family joined in. All those signs and speeches that I’ve seen and heard are such an inspiration. I hope that you were inspired yourselves ladies and gentleman, it will go down in history.

So when it comes to having confidence and looking good for you, you have to do it ladies. We must show our confidence and strength to the world, and it always starts with what you are wearing.

January 24, 2017
February 3, 2017

Coco

January 26, 2017

Amazing look! I love the boots!!
    Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

January 26, 2017

Thank you so much. They are so fun

jsilla4@gmail.com

January 29, 2017

I’m obsessing over your top! Not only are the sleeves so much fun but I love the shoulder detail. And you styled it perfectly with your Chelsea boots.
    As for politics… I’ve never been so happy to be Candian until this past week. The Women’s March was amazing- to see women ( and men) all over the world come together like that was inspiring. That being said, I worry for my friends and family with all the executive orders being signed. And that was just the first week, sigh

January 30, 2017

Yes, Jackie. We are all worried. It’s so crazy. The Women’s march was such an inspiration.

marcy

January 30, 2017

Such a lovely blue blouse babe! The lace details in the shoulders is beautiful.
    xoxo
    Marcy

January 30, 2017

That’s what makes this look so fun.

January 31, 2017

The sleeves are gorgeous but those lace cut-outs are even better!

February 1, 2017

Thank you so much, Colleen. I love this top.

Stacy

January 31, 2017

You are absolutely right – it’s how you feel in your clothes that makes them pop! Lookin’ good, girl!

February 1, 2017

Thank you, Stacy. I hope you have the most confidence when wearing something good.

Leena Vuor

January 31, 2017

Kierra, this is totally my style too! Love!
    Agreed, where what you feel comfortable in!

February 1, 2017

You will have to check out the tops that I’ve linked then. They are so cute and so affordable.

Mayra

February 1, 2017

What a great look! I love the boots!

February 1, 2017

Thank you so much, Mayra.

Jeffrey Segura

February 1, 2017

Love the boots, I also really like the bell sleeve tops! I agree with you on always wearing what makes you feel good!

February 1, 2017

It is so important, Jeffrey. Thanks for noticing the point of the message.

February 1, 2017

I love tops with unique details and sleeves! This one is so feminine! Love it!

February 1, 2017

Right!! They are so fun. I need more.

February 1, 2017

Love, love, love these sleeves!

February 1, 2017

They are so unique and fun.

Jodi-Kay Edwards

February 2, 2017

Not much into politics either, but lately it seems that I have been. I love this blue on you and those booties are too cute! I need to hop on this bell sleeve trend, I really like it! I did not attend the Womens March either but it sounded like a really awesome experience, def. one for the books!

February 2, 2017

Ohh yeah for our children’s history books for sure. So interesting how we are really living in history right now. I also think you need to jump on board with the trend.

February 6, 2017

Thank you so much Jodi-Kay. Have a great week.

February 2, 2017

Brown (boots) was a great choice for your outfit. I had no idea that the bell sleeve was one of the newest trends, but you have styled it pretty well 🙂 I was also at work during the marches, and was really bummed as well. But really happy about the turnout.

February 2, 2017

haha Heather you are so funny. I totally agree with you, I’m happy about the turn out too. Have a great weekend dear.