Stay Warm With Patagonia and Sorel

This winter I am going to stay warm with Patagonia and Sorel- two brands that I trust and love for my winter gear. Winter officially starts this coming Wednesday. In the Midwest, winter is already here so I’m officially dressing the part. This is my first ever Synchilla Patagonia fleece pullover, and I can not get enough of it. I am usually always cold in the winter and this fleece keeps me so warm sometimes I end up getting to hot, and end up having to take it off. I love how bright and fun the print is. I also love the little pocket they build into the fleece.

I do know that I have many more Patagonia fleeces to buy in my future, and I also plan to buy more Patagonia apparel. Before this fleece I had Patagonia yoga pants (so soft), base layer capilene (thermal wear), wool socks,  and a plaid long-sleeve shirt. All very wonderful products and I have not had a problem with anything. They always keep me warm and feeling good, especially the socks. I have a problem with my feet always being cold, and when I wear those socks my feet stay surprisingly warm the whole time. Cheers to wool socks and winter comforts.

Pairing my Sorel winter snow boots with my Patagonia smart wool socks is the best idea ever. My feet stay warm and dry and I think these boots are super fashionable. I have not had a problem ever with my feet getting wet. These are a pair of boots I want to keep forever. I love that they have black sparkles and have black fur around the tops. They are super functional and match with so much.

Sometimes I just decided to wear them out, because it can be easier than trying to bring another pair of shoes with me. I also don’t like being cold at all. I seem to always be cold so when I find products that keep me warm I don’t want to buy anything else. The weather has been extremely cold here lately too, so I’m just trying to make sure I stay bundled up and not get anymore sick then I already am. This cold is kicking up butt and has really had me out of it lately. For some reason I set this post for the wrong day and it posted without any photos in it, so sorry if you saw that and was confused. I was confused myself, because I thought I had the correct date. I obviously didn’t have it set for the correct date. All I could do was laugh at myself when most days I would have been mad at myself.

I guess you can’t be too hard on yourself all the time. That was one of those moments I realized it.

December 12, 2016
December 23, 2016

Sahra

December 19, 2016

You look so cozy! I’ve been eyeing some sorel boots!

XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

December 19, 2016

You need them, Sahra. They are amazing. I need like two more pairs I think

Sushmitha

December 19, 2016

Super cute and cozy, Kierra! I’m always cold no matter what, so I’m gonna have to make a note of these products for an already freezing winter!
    xx Su

December 19, 2016

You need them then. They are perfect. I’ve never been so warm!

December 19, 2016

It looks super cozy!!! Always a plus at this time of year!

December 21, 2016

It sure is Colleen. Christmas is right around the corner.

December 20, 2016

You look so cozy and warm! I’m loving your all black Sorel boots. I live for my Sorel boots! Last year I finally caved in and bought a pair and now I wear them all the time. Now you’ve got me thinking I need to pick up a pair of wool Patagonia socks to wear with my boots.

xo, jackie

December 21, 2016

You need it, Jackie. They are wonderful. I couldn’t do winter without them.

Tia | Pennies In My Pocket

December 20, 2016

That looks comfortable. Fortunately I never really need a heavy jacket living here in Florida. When I travel I do though so I will keep this in mind as an option.

December 21, 2016

Yes, Tia you will have too. They are wonderful for any time of the year.

Monika

December 20, 2016

So cozy and pretty! Love the print and color Kierra.. And those boots are just perfect.. You sure are ready for winter 🙂 Have a wonderful week!

Monika | http://www.palateforstyle.com

December 21, 2016

You too, Monika. It is already super cold in the Midwest so I have to dress the part.

December 21, 2016

I LOVE THIS PULLOVER!!!! The print is so fun and it’s perfect for winter. I need to get a new fleece pullover for here in Houston

December 21, 2016

I think this would be a good one. They also sell many other sweatshirts and designs too.

December 21, 2016

I absolutely love Patagonia! I use a ton of their gear for camping since we like to camp in the winter months. They are just the warmest. This pull over is so fun with its brights colors and pattern!

December 22, 2016

OHH that is so awesome. I am loving the bright pattern too.

Jen

December 22, 2016

I love anything Patagonia! That sweater looks so warm and cozy. Love the print too.

December 22, 2016

It is so great!! I need more.

December 22, 2016

Couldn’t agree more!!
    These are both great brands to stay warm and look cozy and cute!
    Love those boots! Need to get a pair for myself!
    Happy Holidays girl!

December 22, 2016

You do need a pair. Happy Holidays to you as well.

Christine

December 22, 2016

You look very pretty!
    Love this sweater!
    Christine

December 22, 2016

Aww thank you so much.

Carina

December 22, 2016

The print is so cute and fun, not to mention the sweater looks really comfy.

xo

December 22, 2016

It is so comfy…..and so warm. Happy Holidays!

Thorton Paul

December 22, 2016

I’m loving that multi color top!!! you killed it

December 22, 2016

Hey, thank you so much! Have a great holiday.

Coco

December 23, 2016

Sorel boots are the best! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

December 27, 2016

They sure are girly! Have a great week.

Keyma

December 26, 2016

You sure do look warm and cozy hon. I’ll have to check these beands out for my Easy coast trips in the next few weeks.

December 27, 2016

Yes you sure do! You will love them

Morgan Ryan

December 26, 2016

Never be too hard on yourself lovie!

December 27, 2016

You are so right, Morgan. Thank You

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

December 27, 2016

I love everything about this ! The colors ! The style ! The fit ! You just look so gorgeous!

December 27, 2016

Thank yo so much dear. You are too sweet.

Dom

December 29, 2016

Hello darling! I love the colors here, you look amazing and most importantly warm, lol!

December 29, 2016

Thank you so much, Dom. It is so important to stay warm will working out outside. It can get very cold here.