Nike Run, Nike Fun

Well, Christmas is upon us and I am still trying to stay on my workout game. To me working out is very important in so many ways. Physically and mentally, it is good for the brain and your body. Lately, I have changed up my workout routine, and I am enjoying it. I spent over a year going to the gym religiously and honestly I was starting to get burn out. It is so hard to keep up the motivation and determination to keep going all the time.

I think the biggest problem with me not wanting to stick to the same workout routine was, changing gyms because I moved. I seriously love the gym I used to go to. Gold’s Gym is where it’s at. I loved that it had a cross fit section and there was so much equipment to go around. A lot of young athletic people were there too, so you felt some kind of connection like you were always there to impress someone and have others impress you. Everyone had a wonderful motivation in their blood that I am missing.

At the gym where I currently workout, lets just say it is not as motivating. I don’t get the same workout vibes as I used to at Golds Gym. So my workouts have changed quite a bit. I’ve started to do at home workouts before I go to bed, and I also go to the gym with my roommate, and so I’m doing more cardio now. I used to only lift weights and barely did any cardio. Now I do weightlifting, cardio, and at home workouts. I’ve also changed up my diet because I have not been feeling the best. I feel that when it comes to health the diet is what has to change for me.

I am using a diet plan I used back in high school when I lost 10 pounds and didn’t even mean to. Dieting is all about portions and food choices. I am taking some advice from my high school self and becoming a stickler on my portions. Some people get freaked out by diets, but I’m just eating fewer calories and trying to eat more small meals throughout the day.

I think a good way to stay motivated is changing your workouts. That is exactly what I am doing and I am loving it. I plan to do more outside cardio on the warmer days like today. I am all wearing winter gear that will keep me warm on days like today.

Nike has some really good winter gear. This Nike Pro Warm top and bottom are perfect for those outdoor workouts and even just to lounge around. I love to be comfy so why not lounge around in them every once and awhile? I’m sure you also notice my supercool Nike high tops. I got these back in high school and they still look this good. I had to bring them out because they are my only Nike high tops, and they also look good with the purple top. I all have found out that this style high top is a classic. I am so into classic pieces of clothing and shoes.

December 30, 2016

Coco

December 25, 2016

This outfit makes me want to work out!! Buon Natale! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

December 27, 2016

Just do it! haha. I love working out

December 26, 2016

I’m in need of some new exercise inspiration! This outfit would easily do the trick!

December 27, 2016

Well that is so good to hear, Colleen.

Sushmitha

December 26, 2016

Totally agree, Kierra, motivation is the biggest factor in my workout regime as well! Your gear is so cute, that alone would make me want to work out. 🙂
    xx Su

December 27, 2016

You must get some! It does help to get new workout gear.

Olga

December 28, 2016

The new uniform is so cool and inspiring do sports! And your photos are amazing!!!

December 28, 2016

Aww thank you so much, Olga. I hope you are having a wonderful week.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

December 28, 2016

I don’t even know what it more amazing or inspiring – you or that fabulous outfit ! Seriously, you should have your own tv show !

December 28, 2016

haha I would seriously love that. A girl can sure dream

Gail

December 28, 2016

Love your workout gear girl. You make me want to join a gym! lol. I have the opposite problem, I do mostly cardio and little weightlifting. So I need to add that to my routine. Keep it up, you look great! Love this post! Xoxo

December 28, 2016

It is always good to have a good mixture of cardio and weightlifting. Girls are so scared of getting bulky. I used to be that way as well, but I’m not getting into that subject. haha

Love your workout gear ! You look amazing

Thank you so much.

December 28, 2016

You’re making me feel lazy since I hate to workout outside in our cold Canadian temps! Lol But this is good motivation because it doesn’t have to be outside. I think it’s a great idea to switch up your routine because I think we naturally get bored after a while too. And can then loose focus and drive. Especially if you’re not feeling it at your current gym. And cute workout gear like your Nike top also helps for motivation!

xo, jackie

December 28, 2016

The clothing sure does help. There are so many at home workouts too. I as at the gym tonight and I got invited to do a booty challenge. I can’t wait.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

December 28, 2016

Yasss hunny! And Nike just launched their plus size line! I am so ready to start shopping!!!

December 28, 2016

Wahhh!! That is great. I love that. They should of done that a long time ago. Everyone needs to work out no matter their size. I can’t wait to see you working it.

Jen

December 28, 2016

I will die if I do not work out!! I love that you dedicated a post about it. Nike is so comfortable and stylish to work out in!

December 28, 2016

Thank you so much, Jen. Dedication is everything dear.

Dom

December 29, 2016

Omg I LOVE your workout gear girl! As a runner myself, you are slaying! Thank you for putting up a post all about working out! Mad props to you!

December 29, 2016

Why thank you:) I love working out. I am happy you enjoyed this look.

Thorton Paul

December 29, 2016

great work! nike gear, and hardwork

December 29, 2016

I am in it to win it!!

Keyma

December 31, 2016

I love you workout outfit. Nike is always a great selection fir working out and yes to ckassics.

December 31, 2016

Thank you so much, Keyma. It is so comfortable.

Morgan Ryan

January 1, 2017

Even just looking at this makes me want to work out 🙂

XX,