Embroidered Green

Well, we are about to enter year 2017. I just can’t believe it. This past year has been filled with so much. Over all it was another year of learning, growing, and not one ounce of regret. There were some ups and downs as well, but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle. Everything that I experienced this year, good or bad was needed. I know in my heart that everything happens for a reason and life shall always go on no matter what the outcome may be. I also know that out of all the bad that has happen, I have come out a new person. I know not every story is the same, and ever experience will always be slightly different. People will come into our lives just to teach us something simple, and I find immense beauty in that.

This new year, I am going to take it upon myself to find the greater good in everyone, always have a peaceful heart, and kick unnecessary stress to the curb. There is nothing good about stress. It is bad for the heart, it can age you, and can really change your personality(not in a good way). I just want to always have a full heart and show positive light to people around me. That is something I have been personally working, which I know will take sometime.

It came to me a few months ago that I just need to be a much happier person. Don’t get me wrong I am a very energetic, positive person, and I do believe my light shines through. Many people have said this to me, but I will say that there is no such thing as too much light shining through. I believe there is always room for improving ones self.

The other day at work a customer came in that I recognized. She always comes in beaming ear to ear. I of course helped her and brought up her children asking how they are doing. She was so surprised I remembered her. At that moment I didn’t know what to even say. I was speechless. The only words that came to mind were…uh.. of course I do, in a happy cheery voice.

The first time she came in she had her two youngest boys with her. One in a stroller and the other one sitting next to her. Her son was extremely polite for a two-year old and he even asked me my name. There is more to this story, but you get the point. Something as simple as meeting a wonderful person turned into something so memorable. How could I forget a lady like this? You could just tell she was a superstar kind of mom that would lead her children by example. Now, I am definitely not ready to join the mommy world, but I do want to become a lot like that lady. Of course I want to be my own version of myself. I want to always throw a contagious smile at others, and not just because I’m at work. I want to have that contagious smile outside of work. I want my smile to carry onto others, and give them a reason to smile back.

I’m smiling right now because I feel all this green is a sign of goodluck. Green is energetic, loud, and bold. This outfit and green wall says it all. This Embroidered Sunscreen Blouse is a beauty. The embroidered detailing is so chic-ing gorgeous. I feel adding the gray top underneath added just the right amount of contrast really making that green pop.

“This new year, I am going to take it upon myself to find the greater good in everyone, always have a peaceful heart, and kick unnecessary stress to the curb.”

Nymph In The Woods/ Necklace

Embroidered Sunscreen Blouse

December 23, 2016
January 2, 2017

December 30, 2016

Beautiful post girl! Love this jacket and your resolutions are perfect!
    I love writing resolutions, especially on my blog, because they stay there for good you know? This way I feel like I have a constant reminder to keep track of what I promised myself to do.
    Your resolutions are amazing and I’m glad you see the year as a positive experience. The bad is good too 🙂
    Happy new year babe!

December 31, 2016

To many people are talking about all the bad. I’m all for positivity.

milly

December 31, 2016

Positivity is a good thing to have. I have come to learn that you can achieve way more when you have a positive mindset. That’s all i want for 2017. You are such a darling. I will never forget how you took me step by step when we had that giveaway! It really touched me in so many ways Kierra. Thank you so much and wishing you a happy 2017😊😊😊

January 2, 2017

Aww well I was glad to help. It is always a learning experience.

Bukky

January 1, 2017

Wow. I am totally challenged by your words- you can always shine more light. I want to take it upon myself to ask people I meet daily how they are doing. I agree with you about color green and this look looks good on you. Happy new year and have a great year!

January 2, 2017

Thanks dear, I hope you have a wonderful new year.

January 2, 2017

What a great “resolution” to make. Wishing you a very happy 2017, filled with lots of faith, hope, love, & luck!

January 3, 2017

Thank you so much Colleen. The same for you dear.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

January 3, 2017

Everything about this post just makes me smile. The gorgeous embroidery is absolutely amazing but I am so impressed and inspired by your positive outlook! I loved the story about the mom because as a mom of 2 young children I can only hope to be such a ‘rockstar ‘ and lead by example . Thank you so much!

January 3, 2017

Jennifer, I’ve never meet you in person but I can already tell your personality radiates with who you surround yourself with. So positive and always seem to be happy. You are an inspiration.

The Hurried Hostess

January 3, 2017

I love the color green! It’s so empowering and calming at the same time, don’t you think?

January 3, 2017

You are totally right. It sure is. I think it is a wonderful color.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

January 3, 2017

Love Love LOVE this look! I need a gray turtle neck like ASAP! I didn’t realize how versatile it could be!

January 3, 2017

Girl go check it out! They are a good amount of sizes too. It was kind of hard to find.

Thorton Paul

January 3, 2017

the details here are so cute, great job with this one!

January 3, 2017

Details are always great too. Thanks for the nice words, Thorton. Have a great 1st week of the new year.

Stavana

January 3, 2017

Love the hues of green in the outfit…. I really loved that fact it reflects my birthstone emerald. Keep the post coming Hun!!!

January 3, 2017

Ohh that is so wonderful dear. Happy you are enjoying the green as much as I am.

Bianca Lightfoot

January 3, 2017

Our kids are always a reflection of us and our parenting. She sounds like an amazing mom!

Btw: I love your blouse and the accessories!

January 3, 2017

It is so true. We are like mini-me’s of our parents. It is so important to set the bar high.

January 3, 2017

You look amazing as always! Love the embroidered top!

January 3, 2017

Thank you, Chimee. This embroidered top is so wonderful.

Genevieve

January 4, 2017

You look great! I love the green, but most importantly – your positive attitude is your best accessory! Happy New Year!

January 5, 2017

Positivity is everything. Happy New Year dear.

Coco

January 4, 2017

That embroidered cardigan is just too cool! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

January 5, 2017

It is so fun! I love how it is not too much but just enough.

Keyma

January 4, 2017

I love the embroidered work on that jacket. Cute boots too.

January 5, 2017

It is such a beauty.

January 4, 2017

This message was beautiful and something I really needed to read after being depressed over New Year’s Eve.

January 5, 2017

Aww Shasie, We must get out of the funk and ring in the nNew Year strong. You got this.

Jen

January 5, 2017

If it’s green is energetic, loud and bold no wonder I love it so much! Glad that you’re trying to be a better version of yourself.

January 5, 2017

We always have room to improve ourselves. I’m happy you love the green.

Morgan Ryan

January 5, 2017

Loveeee how your necklace matches that bright yellow wall!!

January 5, 2017

This wall was seriously so perfect. My photographer and I freaked out when we saw it.

Dom

January 14, 2017

Hello my friend, I love all the details here. YES! Green is my favorite color and you wear it so well. Really love the whole outfit! I hope you are having a fab year so far.
    Much love,
    Dom

January 15, 2017

It was a little rough last week, but we are onto a new week my friend.