OOTD with Tobi

ootdwithtobi1 ootdwithtobi2 ootdwithtobi3

ootdwithtobi5 I am all about my OOTD (outfit of the day) outfit with my new asymmetrical jacket from Tobi. Let me tell you, this jacket is perfect. What made me really like this jacket was the color, and the design. I love that it is a loose fit, the draw strings in the front and back around the lower thigh are so creative and unique.  This asymmetrical zipper is just too creative, and when you add the hood it makes it even more fabulous.Anymore, I am looking to fill my closet with those fun yet unique pieces that can set my style apart from the rest. Are you looking for that too? If so, you are sure in for a treat when it comes to my revamped styles. This jacket is very light weight so it will even work well during the spring. Which makes this also a staple in my closet. Something that I can always go back too. ootdwithtobi8 ootdwithtobi ootdwithtobi6 ootdwithtobi4

nfobuttonsSTL copy

Loving my ” Never Let Go Anorak Jacket” from Tobi. You must check it out.

nfobuttonsGOLD

September 30, 2016

Katrina Fernandez

October 5, 2016

Argh! Your shoesssss… It’s ssoo nice babe, I felt envious seeing this to you.. You look stunning as always. Kisses & Hugs

Checkout my new blog post SheIn Wishlist
    xoxo, Katrina | Instagram: @katrinaisha

October 5, 2016

Aww Katrina, you are too sweet. Thank you so much.

Vanessa

October 5, 2016

You look so beautiful! Loving the blue hues!
    xoxo, Vanessa

Elise

October 6, 2016

That wall behind you is beautiful! I love all the blues in this post (blue is my favorite color :). That jacket is too cute and perfect for fall. Love it babe!

–Elise

October 9, 2016

Thank you, Elise. I love blue too it used to be my favorite color. The cool part about this wall it at night it lights up:)

Jodi-Kay Edwards

October 6, 2016

I love this jacket! I totally forgot about Tobi!

October 9, 2016

Tobi is great! They have the cutest stuff EVER. Check it out girl.

Rachel Holliday

October 7, 2016

I’ve never shopped at Tobi before, but you’ve made me wanna check it out! The lightweight waterfall shape is stunning, as is this dusky blue! You look so gorgeous Kierra and I have major bag envy!

Rachel xx

October 9, 2016

Thank you, Rachel. You will have to tell me what you think of Tobi. They have some great clothing. Have a great weekend.

Gil Zetbase

October 9, 2016

So stylish look!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

October 9, 2016

Why thank you, dear. Hope you stop by soon for future blog post.

October 9, 2016

Beauty in blue! Your asymmetrical jacket is super chic and I especially love the drawstring back. It adds just the right amount of edge to this look! I definitely need to check out Tobi! And those heels girl are amazing!

October 9, 2016

Tobi is fabulous, Jackie. Have you heard of them before. I think you would like a lot of what they have to offer. Please do check them out.

Monika

October 9, 2016

Love the laid back look of the jacket and those shoes are gorgeous! So happy to see such happy pics <3

Monika | http://www.palateforstyle.com

October 9, 2016

This jacket is perfect. I am happy you love it.

Lauren

October 10, 2016

This is such a cute jacket! I love the color and the drawstring detail at the bottom!

Fizz and Frosting

October 10, 2016

Thank you, Lauren. That is what made this jacket stand out to me.

Richa Kamal

October 13, 2016

This is such a fun jacket. Totally love it.
    Have never shopped with Tobi before, but looks so good.
    Richa | Fancier’s World

October 13, 2016

You should totally shop with Tobi. They are a fabulous brand and I know you would love it.

Shein Review

September 30, 2018

Lovely look, you are so pretty. 🙂

October 2, 2018