Fall In Love With A Peplum

fallinlovewithapeplum fallinlovewithapeplum3 fallinlovewithapeplum0 Would you believe me if I said I could help you fall in love with a peplum? A peplum that makes you look your cutest, and one that makes you feel confident. There is just something about a peplum that really adds that definition to an outfit. I think they are chic-ing fabulous, and I hope after this post you think the same about this cute fashion statement.

A few fabulous facts about peplums are they come in many colors, different fabric choices, and are made for all seasons. Summer peplums usually are styled in the trendiest colors and summer fabrics. When the warmer weather comes around I’ll be finding myself a cute summery top as well, because this peplum I’m wearing is more for the fall/winter months with the 3/4 sleeves, which I think is perfect. The white color goes well with just about anything, you can dress it up or wear it casually. fallinlovewithapeplum1 I’ve decided to do a casual look with this peplum because… why not? Styled together, this super cute fall plaid blanket scarf, thick fashion leggings, and these blush heels (that I can still not get enough of) have made this look complete.  These heels are from last year but they are still just as trendy for this year. fallinlovewithapeplum2 fallinlovewithapeplum4 fallinlovewithapeplum5 fallinlovewithapeplum7

nfobuttonsSTL copy

nfobuttonsGOLD

October 24, 2016
November 2, 2016

Katrina Fernandez

October 28, 2016

You styled the peplum beautifully, I even love how you pull off. You look so good hun!

xoxo, Katrina | Instagram: @katrinaisha
    Check out my post Banggood

October 29, 2016

Thank you so much, Katrina.

October 28, 2016

Looking good Kierra! Love that you styled your peplum top with a plaid scarf it adds just the right amount of edge. I remember when I was little my mom wore peplum tops and skirt sets all the time. And thought she was just so cool. Of course back then the peplum tops were bigger but that was the 80’s!! Lol

October 29, 2016

Thanks, Jackie. She sounds so cool lol. I say they should just never go away.

Rachel Holliday

November 1, 2016

I’m such a fan of peplums too- they enhance such a cute cinched in waist and look the best over jeans 🙂 You look so stunning in your peplum top and that scarf adds such a lovely Fall vibe

Rachel xx

November 1, 2016

Yes, Rachel. That is indeed correct. I love peplums with jeans. Sometimes they go really well with pencil skirts too.

The Hurried Hostess

November 9, 2016

I LOVE that scarf! I’m pretty sure I need it in my life!

November 9, 2016

I am pretty sure too! It is amazing.

Jenna

November 9, 2016

I love peplum pieces. This top is so versatile and I love how you paired it with a fun plaid scarf.

Cheers, J

November 9, 2016

Thanks, Jenna. You are totally right about it being versatile. I love it for that.

November 9, 2016

Girl, you don’t have to tell me twice about peplums! I love them 🙂 You styled the outfit wonderfully, dahling!

November 10, 2016

Why thank you, Heather. I am hoping in the summer I can fine a cute summer peplum.

November 11, 2016

Such a cute look and I love the way you styled this peplum top with the scarf.

November 13, 2016

Thank you, Chimee. Have a wonderful week coming up dear.

November 11, 2016

So loving that tartan…what a gorgeous color!

November 13, 2016

I’m guessing you mean scarf, Colleen. Thank you for your support.

November 11, 2016

I adore a good peplum top! You styled this perfectly for fall and even winter.

November 13, 2016

It would totally work for winter too.

November 12, 2016

You look great in a peplum!! Love the whole look!

November 13, 2016

Thanks, girly! Peplums can really add some shape to an outfit.

Richa Kamal

November 16, 2016

I love peplum. They look so elegant and feminine.
    Love how you have paired it with leggings and the beautiful scarf.
    You are looking so pretty!
    Richa | Fancier’s World

November 17, 2016

It was all just a great combo. The colors are just so perfect.