Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July  happy4th happy4th6   happy4th1 Today, we have so much to be thankful for. Wear that Red, White, and Blue with pride. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday.

I have spent the last few days at my moms friends house. It has been so wonderful. I also got to spend some time with this little cutie. I’m sure you are all wondering who this little cutie is, well her name is Trinity and I have known her since the day she was born. I call her my little sis and she calls me her big sis, she is practically a mini me. We both love to dress up, carry purses, and wear sunglasses.

So for today as you can see we are rocking the Red, White, and Blue. This dress is from Old Navy and was only $8. This dress is perfect for the fourth but it is also perfect for any other day, holiday or not. I am also wearing my new HEADBANDS of hope headband that I absolutely love. Red, white, and blue with stars and stripes, also perfect for the Olympics coming in August. HEADBANDS of hope has such a beautiful cause. For ever headband sold, a headband is given to a child with cancer. happy4th4 happy4th5 happy4th7 happy4th11 happy4th12

happy4th8 happy4th9

Having your eyes open for every photo is overrated anyways 🙂

stl1

Red, White, and Blue- USA Turban Headband

June 30, 2016
July 7, 2016

Bukkyfare

July 4, 2016

I love the idea that you have a mini me that cherish being with you so much. You will definitely be a wonderful mom oneday.
    I totally love your outfits and the accessories. Have a wonderful holiday

July 6, 2016

Aww, thank you so much dear. She does and it is wonderful, she is a wonderful little sis. Hope you have a great rest of your week.

Jodi-Kay Edwards

July 4, 2016

You two look so cute! Love that headband!
    lifestylefinesse.com

July 6, 2016

Thank you, Jodi Kay. I love this headband and the purpose behind it.

sasha

July 6, 2016

omg, you guys are so cute!

Sending love your way!
    xoSE

July 6, 2016

You are too sweet. Thanks. The 4th of July is a fun holiday to dress up for.

Whitney

July 6, 2016

I love that headband. Y’all both look so patriotic!

July 6, 2016

It is a cute one. You should check out their other headbands too. I thought this one was perfect for the 4th

July 6, 2016

Finding it hard to believe that dress cost so little…it’s perfect for summer!

July 6, 2016

Old Navy was going a little ‘deals’ crazy before the 4th. Which I don’t mind at all!

July 6, 2016

You guys are too cute! Hope you had a great holiday!

July 7, 2016

I sure did! I hope you did as well, Heather.

Sheena

July 7, 2016

Awe you both look so beautiful, I hope your fourth of July was as awesome as you look.

July 7, 2016

Sheena,

Thank you!! I sure did have a wonderful 4th of July.

July 7, 2016

such a beautiful photoshoot! love it!

July 7, 2016

Thank you, Jo-Anne. I love these summer photoshoot where it is warm <3

July 7, 2016

The two of you are just the cutest! These pictures are so fun and your personalities carry through them so well! Just love it!

July 7, 2016

You noticed, Michelle. She is a talker too which you can see her talking about something when taking a photo, all I could do was laugh.

July 8, 2016

I love the headbands!!! How cute is your mini me? She’s adorable!

July 8, 2016

Thank you!! Isn’t she just adorable.

Alli

July 8, 2016

She is your mini-me! I especially like the last photo, darling!

July 8, 2016

Aww, well thank you so much! She is so much like me and we don’t even see each other all the time. It is crazy.

Tameka Wells

July 8, 2016

Aww you and your mini me looks so cute. Love both outfit choices. Love the headband

July 8, 2016

Yes we had to match and of course show support and pride by wearing our red, white, and blue.

Tabitha

July 9, 2016

These are great family photos! Love all the red white and blue and I am digging that headband!

July 9, 2016

This girl is practically family! The headband is super cute. Thank you for stopping by.

Tabitha

July 9, 2016

So cute! I am in love with the dress and I am digging the headband as well! Also bomb pops are my total fave!