Twirlability

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography

twirlability twirlability0 This dress is bound to make you twirl with it’s twirlability design . If you are wondering were I got such a blog post name, I got this advice from a 5 year old, who only wants to wear dresses with twirlability. I think we all need a dress or two like that. Deep down inside, we are all just little girls that want to play dress up and wear dresses and shoes 3x the size of our feet.  That’s when we used to feel most beautiful, and it was so simple. We didn’t worry about the makeup, the boys, or how we really looked. We just wanted to feel like princesses, or our moms, or even our siblings that we looked up to.

twirlability2 twirlability3 twirlability4 Because I was the only child, I would strive to be most like my mom. I didn’t grow up watching a lot of princess Disney movies, so I can’t say I really had that imagination.  I loved scary movies and The Lion King was my favorite Disney movie of all time it still is!). I’m sure you all know that when a child becomes obsessed with one movie they don’t really watch anything else. Occasionally I switched it up and watching Barney (yes, I know-Barney) and Nickelodeon. But this blog post isn’t about my favorite childhood movies; it’s simply about feeling young again. twirlability5 twirlability6 This dress from H&M is simple, cute, and work appropriate. You can either dress it up with a blazer, tights, and close toed shoes, or you can style it the way I did. I love the open back because you can easy hide it when wearing it to work. The length of this dress is appropriate for any setting, and the color is just OUT there. I really enjoy this yellow. It’s not to bright and it’s not to dark. It goes well with other colors as well, like this mint necklace and earrings combo from Micha. Loving everything about this jewelry set and the price is even better.

Really it’s just another day of dressing up, adding my fashionable jewelry, and making this dress look cute and adorable. I’ll also be twirling around focusing on not showing my panties. 🙂

stl1

June 17, 2016
June 29, 2016

Betsy Todd

June 22, 2016

I love your yellow dress, and thanks for your share

Betsy | http://www.missygowns.com

Yes, Always!

sasha

June 22, 2016

CUTE DRESS! YOU ARE STUNNING!

HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!
    XOSE

Sasha,
      Thank You so much! IT is simple but cute.

Sheena

June 22, 2016

That’s a really pretty dress and I loved the lion king. I certainly understand wanting to feel young again being 30 years old with a lot of pain.

June 22, 2016

Sheena, I hope you find relief soon. I would say buy a dress just like this and fill young again. Do something for yourself and remember what it used to be like.

June 22, 2016

All right…so I have to have this dress! The color just screams summer!

June 22, 2016

Doesn’t it! I bought this dress about a month ago now and it is already sold out… which is LAME. They may have it in stores though. Check H&M.

June 22, 2016

That color is Gorg on you!!

Thanks, Chimee.
      This color would look gorgeous on you too.

June 22, 2016

Sometimes you just gotta twirl, especially when you have a dress this pretty:)
    You look beautiful in yellow! I love that you styled your dress with mint coloured jewelry, very chic.

JACKIE,
      Girl you totally get me. I love twirling around when I can. lol
      Mint goes well with a lot of summer colors.

June 23, 2016

I miss the “good ole days” of watching Disney, Nickelodeon, etc…. I’m all about fun dresses that make me want to twirl!

June 23, 2016

Ohh gosh me too! Lets go back lol.

Mayra

June 23, 2016

You look like a sunflower fairy! <3 gorgeous!!

June 23, 2016

I can be that too!! Sometimes you just have to feel young again.

June 24, 2016

I want to twirl too!!

June 25, 2016

It’s as easy as 1,2,3.

Have a wonderful weekend.

ValAroundTown

June 24, 2016

Loving that beautiful color on you and your hair is wicked cool like that!

June 25, 2016

Thank you much! This yellow is the perfect hue. My hair has been growing like crazy and with all my new hair products it is really coming more and more healthy.

Bernadette

June 24, 2016

I have a white dress that has that same fun twirlability feel. I can’t help but feel girly and pretty while wearing it! I need to get more yellow pieces in my life though. This shade of yellow looks great on you!

June 25, 2016

Right, I was saying the same thing. Yellow definitely is the perfect summer color.

June 24, 2016

That is too cute! Kids say the cutest things! I agree that we all need some clothes with twirlability!

June 25, 2016

Don’t they. Her mother was laughing at the fact and I was like that would be the perfect blog title name.

Brittany Ashmore

June 24, 2016

What gorgeous pictures! I love the back of that dress!

June 25, 2016

Thank you, Brittany. This dress is very simple but does have some added detail to really make it stand out.

Veena

June 24, 2016

Such a beautiful color. This dress looks great on you. I need to step out of my boundary and try this color for sure. Happy weekend Kierra.

June 25, 2016

Yes, Veena. Please do! I am all about stepping out of my comfort zone.

Nisha

June 26, 2016

Cute Dress.. Love the color and it looks great on you 🙂

Nisha | http://simplistique.com/

June 28, 2016

Thank you, Nisha. This just is a goodie for the summer days. It’s my go to dress right now.

Bukkyfare

June 28, 2016

I love simple dress like this just because of 2 things you mentined -you can dress it up or just wear casually.

June 28, 2016

Exactly, and that is what makes it so nice to style.