Bows and Stripes

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography

Bows and Stripes and everything nice”

bowsandstripes2 bowsandstripes1 bowsandstripes3

Let me tell you about this ADORABLE top from shein.com. I am obsessed with off the shoulder tops and adding a big bow in the middle just feeds to my obsession. This top is light and just perfect, can’t you tell? White and blue stripes paired with white high-waisted shorts is the perfect summers day outfit. My yellow tassel earrings are so cute (and so heavy, but worth it $6.99) and really go well with this outfit combo.

I am all about creating those summer transitional looks that can go from day – to night. This outfit isn’t super fancy, but it is nice for a night out to your favorite restaurant. Especially adding the silver heels. I also know this top would go perfect with some white jeans when fall starts to come our way, and even colorful skinny jeans. Oh no, I think I just found my new obsession. I think I should find some yellow skinnies to wear with this top. Major cuteness.

Tell me, what would you style with this top?

bowsandstripes0 bowsandstripes4 bowsandstripes5 bowsandstripes bowsandstripes6 bowsandstripes7 bowsandstripes8 bowsandstripes9

stl1

June 22, 2016
June 30, 2016

June 29, 2016

Loving everything about this look! Off the shoulder ✔ Stripes ✔ and the bow just tops this look off! Such a great versatile top, too.

June 29, 2016

Jackie,
      Every girl needs a top like this. It’s your turn! They have so many different options too that I had to share.

Whitney

June 29, 2016

This is a gorgeous look! I’m not normally a fan of OTS tops but this one is beautiful.

June 29, 2016

OH, why not? They are so much fun! I say you should atleast have one.

Filipa

June 29, 2016

Love that gorgeous top and how you styled it! Off shoulders are definitely my favorite piece this summer. Great look my dear 🙂

Filipa
    dissectingthelook.com

June 29, 2016

Thanks, Filipa.
      You are so sweet. They are perfect.

June 29, 2016

I would probably a short or skirt in another bright color or print, and then some statement earrings. That top is pretty fabulous!

July 4, 2016

Heather, You are totally right! Something cute and fun.

shaundra w.

June 29, 2016

I am in love with this outfit.. Oh my goodness, I never would have thought a top with a bow would be so adorable…love how you styled it!

July 4, 2016

It is so stinkin cute. I say you must get one for yourself.

Mayra

June 29, 2016

Love everything about this look! I would totally wear this top because the bow is super cute and a nice detail!

July 4, 2016

Details are EVERYTHING. The stripes go well with it as well.

Tameka Wells

June 29, 2016

Love the shirt and that pop of color with the earrings so cute!

July 4, 2016

The earring really made this outfit come together.

Richa Kamal

June 30, 2016

This top is really cute! Love the bow on it.
    I like the pairing with the shorts but colorfule skinnies will be fun too.
    The sandals and earrings just add the extra touch 🙂
    Richa | Fancier’s World

July 4, 2016

They all go together so well. I will have to get some colorful skinny jeans and put it with the shirt.

Project Couture

June 30, 2016

I am in love with your off the shoulder, bow top and the yellow earrings make the outfit really pop!

July 4, 2016

I am all about that color pop. Make an outfit more fun.

June 30, 2016

so, so pretty!! and I love the pop of yellow against the blue stripes!

July 4, 2016

Yellow, blue, and white go so well together.

June 30, 2016

I’m seriously about to order this top right now! I love bows and I love blue and white stripes. I feel like this top was made for me. You look fabulous in it, and I love the pop of yellow you added!

Michelle,
      You need it. It is so worth every cent. Perfection at it’s finest.

Brittany Ashmore|| The Ashmores Blog

June 30, 2016

Wow that top is precious! I would pair it with skinny white jeans 🙂

July 4, 2016

I can do that when the temperature starts to get cooler. I can’t wait to style it with some skinnies.

July 1, 2016

How did I miss that this shirt had a bow on IG!? I love it!! How fun! This shirt is also perfect for the 4th of July!

Shasie,
      It does, and isn’t it ADORABLE. It would be perfect for today but I am wearing a simply Navy dress with red and white accessories.

Sheena

July 1, 2016

I love the top. I think I wanna try getting one. I’d probably just wear them with blue jeans but the flared kind. I wouldn’t look good in skinny jeans.

July 4, 2016

Well that sounds perfect to me too. Flared jeans are just as cute.

Alli