Bodycon Drama

Werk Werk Werking that bodycon drama in this elegant rose, zip down, midi dress. When I saw this dress I fell in love. This was actually my birthday dress, and while it was a perfect February night, I didn’t want to model this baby until it was warmer. We seriously just got rid of the snow a few weeks ago.

What I love about this bodycon dress is: it is dramatic…but in a classy way. I didn’t want to show too much, but I didn’t want to feel innocent either. This dress had the perfect mix of sexy and classy and every girl should go for that on her birthday.

These heels also played their part. They have a silver foil look to them thatย really fits the dress well. Adding the silver bangles brings out the silver from the shoes making this outfit become one.

bodycon6 bodycon5 bodycon3 bodycon8 bodycon2 bodycon1

stl1

March 28, 2016
April 4, 2016

Monika

March 30, 2016

You are totally werking it girl! This dress looks so sexy yet elegant on you. The color is gorgeous! I hope you get to wear it more often with the weather changing bcoz keeping it in the wardrobe would be a crime.. Hope you are having a great week beautiful <3

March 30, 2016

Monika, I seriously can’t wait to wear this dress again. It’s warming up so don’t worry I will be wearing it a lot.
      I hope you are having a fantastic week. It’s almost the weekend.

Kenzie

March 30, 2016

You look so stunning! Absolutely loving this look ๐Ÿ™‚

March 30, 2016

Thank You! I hope you have an amazing week;)

vivalaViv

March 30, 2016

You rock this light pink bodycon dress Kierra! I LOVE the post title, yes, the bodycon dress is dramatic and it’s a diva that’s for sure!!
    Great minds think alike, here’s my take on my beloved bodycon dress (and a pink one too!!):

Vivienne X

March 31, 2016

Vivienne, Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog post. I’m happy you enjoyed it. I love bodycon dresses and pink is my favourite color.

Monika

March 31, 2016

I agree the silver really adds something special to the outfit. I can see this being a great bday look.

-M

March 31, 2016

Thank You Monkia. The outfit was smashing. Everyone loved it!
      Have a wonderful day.

Judith T. Blackwell

April 1, 2016

Amazing color, love this dress, stunning!

April 1, 2016

Thank You! This dress I think is the perfect fit.

Kavya

April 1, 2016

Oh wow! You totally rocked this look. Love love this dress on you! You look very classy, Kierra! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have a great weekend babe! ๐Ÿ™‚

April 1, 2016

Kavya!
      Thank You so much! I hope you have a wonder weekend as well

April 2, 2016

Werk it girl! You are owing this look. I love the colour on you, it looks great against your skin tone! Beautiful look.
    Have a great weekend!

xo, jackie

April 2, 2016

Thank You so much Jackie!! I hope you have a wonderful evening:)

Elizabeth

April 2, 2016

U wear this dress so well! Love the pink on you

April 2, 2016

Thank You! Pink is my favourite color <3

Morgan

April 3, 2016

You look stunning! What a perfect birthday dress, I am in love with the color.

Morgan | http://www.monde-et-mode.com

April 3, 2016

Thank you, Morgan. I think the color was right for the occasion.
      Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Erica

April 3, 2016

You look stunning! Love this dress! I love the colour on you!
    Happy to connect!
    Have a great Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚

April 3, 2016

Erica,
      I am happy to connect as well! Can’t wait to collaborate.

Len Parent

April 4, 2016

You look absolutely hot in pink girl. Great look! Have a wonderful day!
    much love, Len

April 4, 2016

Thank You so much beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful week.