Houndstooth With A Pop Of Yellow

Photography by: Karen Stauffer Photography houndstooth

houndstooth4 houndstooth0 houndstooth1 houndstooth6 Houndstooth with a pop of yellow is ‘pure perfection’. You all know me and my love for bright colors. My fabulous fashion blogging friend Eva has challenged me to wear something more her style. Eva has a fabulous fashion sense and really inspiring too. So, this is the look IΒ came up with.

Black and white houndstooth skirt with a white tank top, black cardigan, my favorite black boots, and that yellow pop of color for my accessory. Of course I had to have a pop of color to brighten up this look and I felt it was acceptable.

stl1

My yellow earrings I bought at H&M in stores, online it says they’re no longer available. So check out your local H&M to see if they have these unique earrings, because they were only $1. Also, my skirt is from Macy’s and is sold out online. I got it for $13 in stores.

February 10, 2016
February 19, 2016

Monica

February 16, 2016

I loved loved this look! ❀️ You are gorgeous and those earrings have my heart.. So pretty and cheap!! Lovely post.

Love, Monika

February 16, 2016

Monica,

Thank you, you are too sweet. These earring are amazing (kinda heavy) but super cute at the same time.

xx Kierra

Kavya

February 16, 2016

You look stunning, Kierra! Pop of yellow is perfection indeed! Loving this look on you! Those earrings are just gorgeous! πŸ™‚
    Have a great week love! πŸ™‚

February 16, 2016

Kavya,
      Thank you so much for stopping by. I am happy you enjoyed this post and you know how much I love bright clothes. I hope you have a great week as well.

xx Kierra

Erica

February 17, 2016

I loved loved this look! You are gorgeous and those earrings are stunning! Pop of yellow is perfection indeed!
    Have a great day!

February 17, 2016

Thank you , Erica. The earrings I feel really add to this look and give it more of a prospective.

I hope you had a great day as well.
      xx Kierra

Taylor Aube

February 17, 2016

Houndstooth is a such a daring print and it’s one of my favorites! You totally rocked it in this outfit.

February 17, 2016

Taylor,
      Thanks girl! I think there should be more houndstooth around. I don’t see it enough! It is timeless and never goes out of style though, which is awesome.

xx Kierra

Laura

February 17, 2016

I really love the pop of yellow! πŸ™‚

Xx
    Laura | http://www.twentyteenz.com

February 17, 2016

Laura,

Thanks Bestie. You know me and my colors.
      I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday πŸ™‚
      Keep smiling.

February 17, 2016

I love a good houndstooth print! You look fabulous and chic Kierra, love how you’ve styled this whole look! And those earrings are ridiculously cheap! Nice score πŸ™‚

February 17, 2016

Jackie,
      I always have to score on something. Lol I love a good deal.

Elizabeth

February 18, 2016

I’m obsessing over this look and the pop of yellow with the earrings! Sometimes a little goes a long way. I actually have those exact earrings – twins!! πŸ™‚

February 18, 2016

Elizabeth,
      NO WAY! Aren’t they great. The only thing about them is there a little
      heavy but they are worth it because they are so cute.Twins it is!!