Laura and I did a Q&A Blog post swap, go check out my Q&A at www.twentyteenz.com
1. What is your name and the name of your website?
My name is Laura Rivas, and my website is Twenty Teenz
2. Why did you decide to pick out that name for your blog?
Well, it was so hard to pick a name for my blog. All the names that would come to mind were already taken so every time I would think of something I would have to start all over again. Then one day it came to my mind about how I am a twenty year old that still wants to be a teen. Twenty Teenz came up and I loved it right away. And no one had it which it was a relief lol
3. What inspires you every day to keep on blogging?
Every single day what inspires me are other bloggers. I’ve seen so many bloggers become so big, and achieve so many goals. Which makes me keep going.
4. How many goals have you reach since you started blogging?
When I started my blog I really didn’t have a goal, but from everything I have achieve is a goal for me even if I didn’t notice it.
5. What will be your goal before 2015 ends?
There’s many goals I want to achieve by the end of 2015, and if I don’t achieve it. At least I have the next year. 🙂
6. Who and what encouraged you to start your own blog?
Well I really didn’t know anyone who did a blog until I saw this blogger posting things and I was impressed by her looks and outfit ideas, which made me instantly open up the blog and search for everything by my own. It wasn’t easy at all let me tell ya’
7. Explain what is your style like?
My style is super chic, feminine, and up for any new trend. I also don’t require always the same style, because I love to find different styles to try on.
8. Are you up for any trend?
YESS! Bring it on.
9. How far do you want to go in the blogging career?
As far as I can go. You never know how far you will make it unless you actually find out yourself.
10. Any advice for those girls wanting to become bloggers but don’t know how?
Just start! Pick a name for your blog, go to wordpress or blogger.com, buy a domain. And just start publishing. You will never know until you try it. This business is growing by the minute, and just by sitting around thinking to yourself if you should do it is a waste of time, so just go ahead. Stop wasting time, and get that talent of yours OUT <3