Flowers In The Fall

Beautiful flowers in the fall and I’m wearing white after Labor Day. Whoops πŸ™‚ White looks good no matter the season I think. Why is that a thing again? I am loving this fall weather we have been having ,and getting to step outside when it’s starting to get chilly is nice. Wearing knit cardigan and sweaters has been so nice. It is officially time to pack away the shorts and transition into jeans.

I’ve been wearing jeans more than usual too. I went through a phase of wearing no jeans and know it seems to be back in the rotation of outfits, again. This pair especially caught my eye. They’re so unique and fit my every curve so perfectly. They are only $60 right now, which is such a great deal. I am also loving my new nude mules. They are so cute ($40) and perfect for this fall weather we have been having. Neutral colors are great with all these fall colors, and I feel fall is the perfect time to bring out the neutrals.Β

I guess fall neutrals are not the only thing we can look forward to. Who doesn’t love those great fall deals? I have linked wonderful deals below for other denim, tops, and cardigans you will love. Fall in love with those fall deals.

As always, thank you for reading!

October 5, 2017
October 23, 2017

October 16, 2017

Loving your casual chic vibes! Isn’t it funny how we go thru those phases?! I’m glad you’re back to wearing denim again because these look so good on you. I love the mix of the two washes, very cool! And I’m all for wearing white year round, except for when it rains!lol But seriously, how did that rule come to be. It’s so silly. I hope you’re having a great start to the week!

October 18, 2017

Aren’t they fun! I think it’s so unique on the hem too.

Christine Kong

October 19, 2017

I am with you, I love white all year round. This cozy cardigan looks so perfect for the cooler temperatures and looks so soft to snuggle with. Jeans are always difficult to find so when you find the right ones, you gotta share so thanks for letting us know how much you love these jeans! The two toned denim on them not only make them unique but also a statement pair of jeans. xoxo, Christine

October 22, 2017

Of course, I’m happy to share.

Open Kloset

October 21, 2017

Hey Darling Kierra
    How are you?
    Your Casual Look is Beautiful:)
    The Flowers are So Beautiful and the Photos are stunning:)
    The Denim with the White top is Perfect:)
    Wish you Happy Weekend
    Love Kisses
    Open Kloset By Karina

October 22, 2017

why thank you so much

Helen Chik

October 21, 2017

That cardigan looks so incredibly comfy and I love how you’ve gone with such light colours for fall when I keep seeing darker palettes on others! It’s such a perfect weekend brunch outfit and totally in love with those slides – they look incredibly comfy

Helen xx

October 22, 2017

Oh gosh they sure are so comfortable indeed.

Eliza

October 23, 2017

So true, white is always a good idea! I personally love wearing nudes and white for the autumn season, I think it’s way better than to switch to darker shades. I’m absolutely in love with your mules, they are so classy!

Cheers, Eliza | http://www.fashion-confession.com

October 23, 2017

Thanks, Eliza. They are a favorite pair of mine.

Jacqueline

October 23, 2017

Such a cute outfit. I feel like that white after Labor Day rule has been out forever. It’s such an old way of thinking. People can wear whatever they want haha. I am loving that cardigan. It looks so cozy! Love how you paired it with mules. You look comfortable and easy for your day!

October 30, 2017

It sure is one of those looks. I think to say that it’s an old way of thinking sounds about right.

Jessie

October 23, 2017

Love this sweater coat, it’s such a cozy and nice transitional piece to have for this fall. I’m totally with you, I love white all year around and white outfits really brightens up my day. That cute lacey white top is so pretty too! Love the lace details.

xx, Jessie

October 30, 2017

It is so perfect for the transitioning season. As for the top. My mom let me borrow it. I love it!

Vanessa

October 24, 2017

Hey beautiful
    So in love with this! Flowers are some of my favorite things about nature. Their beautiful colors and shapes make them all unique. I really enjoy flowers all year long! But they fit perfectly into this season.
    As of your clothes, you look absolutely stunning. I love your outfit choice so much! Those jeans are gorgeous. I actually saw a pair like that at the mall and I was considering getting them. I love how you have both dark and light wash in one pair! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo, Vanessa

October 30, 2017

It’s such a creative way to do jeans. I’m happy the trend is coming alive.

marcy

October 24, 2017

I always love to wear white no matter the season is by far one of my favourite colors and this for sure looks great on you! LOVE how casual and comfy this outfit looks on you. Love the pop of pink in the bag and those mules are so pretty!

xoxo
    Marcy

October 30, 2017

This pink bag is such a life saver. I love it. With all your travelsI feel white always works.

EVa

October 24, 2017

You said fall? I’m going to depression with the new season lol. Your white looking like a transitional piece and I agree with you this color doesn’t have season. Torn linked items are very pretty love them . Thx
    Eva

October 30, 2017

I love fall. It’s the best season. I hope all is well.

Tandya

October 25, 2017

I am loving all of these photos! The backdrop is so beautiful! I love a good pair of jeans! I wear them almost every day. It must be an LA thing. Loving the design on the bottom of this pair and at $40, they are such a steal!

Thanks for sharing!
    Tandya

October 30, 2017

People out there love jeans? I think it is a thing everywhere. But I do love myself some comfy leggings too. lol

Michelle

October 26, 2017

I’m so ready for sweater weather! Your cardi looks so cute and cozy! And I love your lighter color choices – darker colors (especially when it’s rainy and gloomy out) always cheers me up πŸ™‚ I also stopped wearing jeans and have been sticking to dresses. I can never find any that fit so I just gave up. At some point I’m sure I’ll try again too LOL.

October 30, 2017

Yeah jeans can just be so restricting and that can get very annoying. I do enjoy the way they show off the curves.

Massiel

October 28, 2017

Love this casual and comfy look for autumn, you can never go wrong with jeans and a white shirt.

No matter the season white always looks great; it’s clean, it’s elegant and it looks good on everyone.

Keep slaying!