Ralph Lauren Summer Jumpsuit

This summer has started out very interesting to say the least, although there is nothing at all that is wrong with the way my summer has started. I have some fun news to share with you and that is by the end of this month: I’ll be moving to a new apartment with wonderful friends. I’m so excited for the experience, and I love that everything happens for a reason.

The people you surround yourself with daily are so important. The people you live with can influence you, and you want that influence to be a good one. A good influence can be the one that will cheer you on and support what you are doing in life or the one who you can talk to if anything is on your mind. I feel like this will be the first time that I’ll have that type of relationship with my roommates. My best friend and I would live together a few months at a time when I was waiting for summer internships to start, and that was always a great experience.

Before I moved to this new place I call home, I used to live alone. Living along is a wonderful experience to have, and I feel everyone should at least do it for some time. You really get to learn about yourself as an individual. Yes, it does get lonely, but sometimes being lonely is good. It will help jog your mind for new things to get involved in. I would blog a lot and have a lot of time to put towards the blog. At the moment I haven’t had that much time like I used to, to put into the blog, and I’m ok with that.

Sometimes I see people just sharing whatever with their readers, and I really don’t want be blowing up your email everyday with a new post that eventually you might stop reading. Right now my posting is not consistent at all, and I’m sorry about that. I just hope you enjoy what you are reading when I get a chance to post. Like I’ve said, my last couple post that things in my life are changing and shifting. I know it is for the better and I’m grateful and thankful for the changes that I am experiencing to make me into the person I want to be.

These changes I still can not share, but just be looking forward to the months ahead. I’m sure looking forward to them myself. I’m also looking forward to wearing this extremely cute outfit more often. Ralph Lauren knows me so well sending me these extremely cute blush pink shoes and navy jumpsuit. What’s awesome about this jumpsuit is I could even wear it into the fall months. I’m a lover of jumpsuits whether they are sporty or dresses. I’m also in love with transitional garments. It sometimes can make you feel better if you can wear a spring/summer piece in fall. Mixing combinations is a fun way to make your closet more exciting and learn how to transition your styles. I could easily style this jumpsuit with a nice cardigan and some cute tennis shoes, and there you go, that is the perfect fall look. I absolutely love everything about summer, but I’m already picking up on fall vibes already. I’m excited to start bundling up and seeing the leaves change color. I’ve realized that as I get older the seasons come and go a lot faster. It’s already the 4th of July and I can’t believe it.

Happy 4th of July to you. I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday.

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2728640″]

The Hurried Hostess

July 13, 2017

Cute jumpsuit and congratulations on the move! I’m sure it will be a fun experience living with friends!

July 14, 2017

I am so ready for it!

July 14, 2017

Those cheery pink shoes are calling my name…I love a pale pink combined with navy…classic!!!

July 14, 2017

They really are so much fun.

Jasmine

July 14, 2017

I definitely understand you on the consistent posting, I’m going through some life shifts myself and I’m really trying to find balance with everything I have going on. Many blessings to your new journey in life, change can be exciting!

July 14, 2017

Change is very exciting (most of the time), and can really turn you into the person you have always wanted to be. I’m excited for the changes and I hope you are doing well and find your balance as well.

Jolene

July 14, 2017

Love the jumpsuit. Those cute pink shoes are a perfect match!

July 14, 2017

They really are. Navy and pink go so well together. So happy I found this combo.

Erin Creeks

July 15, 2017

Congrats on the new apartment! Like you said, everything happens for a reason, and I’m sure all your life changes will be positive ones. 🙂

July 17, 2017

They sure will be. Thank you for the kind words.

Chimee

July 15, 2017

Such a cute casual look. Love it

July 17, 2017

Thank you! Ralph Lauren is comfy but so cute at the same time.

MIchelle Heath

July 16, 2017

Wahoo! Congrats on the move. I agree, you should surround yourself daily with people who empower and uplift your spirit. I’m not sure what I would do without those wonderful people who encourage me daily. I’m excited you’re getting to deepen your surroundings in that way. With all that musy stuff said…can I get this jumpsuit in every color in the rainbow because I love it! It’s got an athletic-esq vibe but that details make it more dressed up than just normal athletic wear. I would wear this every single day!

July 17, 2017

I think the same, Michelle. I love that it is casual but does have some dressy factors.

July 19, 2017

I’m so excited for you. You have so many new and wonderful adventures heading your way. Good luck with your move and I can’t wait to see some pictures of how you decorate your new place. Surrounding yourself with positive people is always a good idea, they bring only good into your life 🙂 By the way, I love this jumpsuit on you and the mesh pockets are so fun!

July 21, 2017

This jumpsuit is so much fun and so cute. I wear it too much, haha.

86Dewitt

August 8, 2017

I see you don’t monetize your page, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got high quality content.
    If you want to know what is the best adsense alternative, type in google:
    adsense alternative Mertiso’s tips