A Little Rose Gold With Black

You can never go wrong with a little rose gold with black. Rose gold has become such a popular color and you know me and pink. Rose gold is one of those pink hues that I love. You can style rose gold in many ways. It also depends on if you are doing rose gold accessories or shoes. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a rose gold heel, and fell completely in love.

As you see, the close up shots of the shoes are just stunning. The rose gold is vibrant and reflective, which I think adds some really unique quality to the heels. The shape of the heels are also stunning and unique. I didn’t notice how unique the heel was until I got them in the mail. I just didn’t notice the heel much when I ordered them. There is also that see-through plastic material that is so much fun. These heels are comfortable and I didn’t find the plastic material uncomfortable. I hear a lot of people talk about how uncomfortable it can be.

I think this one being open and having the breathability really helps. I’ve seen people wear the clear plastic heeled boots, and their feet end up sweating them up, and it gets all humid inside of them. That’s also another problem I hear about the fully covered clear plastic boot. I’m just happy I don’t have that problem with these heels. There can be a little bit that forms, but not much that it can change the whole look of the shoe.

As for the accessories I’ve got rose gold bracelets, sunglasses, and a necklace. Rose gold is just one of those colors that can really make a black dress (like this one) really come together. I feel this look is the perfect date night look. Perfect mix of cute and sexy. As adults, I feel we have the right to want to look good whether it’s for someone else or just for ourselves. I’ve always dressed up, and the reasons I dressed up were always for me.

On my first date with Michael, I dressed pretty conservatively. I wore a dress that didn’t show any of my curves and wore a cardigan over top. It was a cute outfit, but I also didn’t want to come of too eager or desperate. If a man is going to like you he should like you for the person you really are, not what you come to the date looking like. Now if it was at a 5 star restaurant, and I had to look fancy, I might have shown up in a look just like this.

Very affordable shoes from- IPPO

As always, thank you reading.

July 25, 2017

July 19, 2017

Girl, you are on fire! These heels are seriously drool worthy! And that dress hugs your curves beautifully!! Rose gold and black compliment each so well, it seems to be a hot trend this season. And personally, I can’t get enough of it either! Hope you’re having a great week so far!

July 21, 2017

Thank you so much, Jackie! You are too kind. The weekend has started and I’m so excited.

Christine Kong

October 6, 2017

What a hot little black dress! This is such a chic dress that goes perfect with rose gold accessories. These heeled sandals are amazing and I love the clear heels with rose gold piping. I agree that rose gold looks amazing with black and think that these are the perfect complements to the dress. Those are fab sunnies and love that bag. You look stunning in this great date night look! xoxo, Christine

October 8, 2017

Thank you so much, Christine. You are too sweet.

Helen Chik

October 6, 2017

Rose gold just adds such a feminine touch to every girls outfit and I love those heels <3 I've had those perspex boots too and omg do your feet sweat and swell in them but the sandal style of these would be so much more wearable!

You look so fabulous little lady and the black and rose gold combo is LIFE!

Helen xx

October 8, 2017

It sure does. I think they should make more rose gold heels.

Britta

October 8, 2017

I am obsessed with rose gold right now and these heels are just the perfect find!
    I love how you styled them with an all black outfit! It makes them look so luxe!
    This outfit is perfect for a date – it shows a classic lady with a twist.
    And you are right it is so important that the person loves your personality more than your outfit.
    Xo
    Britta

October 8, 2017

Happy you agree with me on that. It is so important.

Open Kloset

October 8, 2017

Hey Sweet Kierra
    Hows you?
    Love the Black Dress on you snd Matching with RoseGold was perfect Idea:)
    That Bag and Heels sooo Chic with the Dress;)
    How Gorgeous Look:)
    Love Kisses
    Happy Sunday
    Open Kloset By Karina

October 8, 2017

Thanks, Karina. Have a wonderful day.

Jill Wright

October 9, 2017

Looking gorgeous, Karina!

I’m loving rose gold accessories at them moment and these shoes are perfection! Especially teamed back with your black dress.

I’m off on a date night tonight and was just thinking about what I should wear, I think I’ll steal your black and gold look 🙂

Thanks so much for sharing lovely.

J. x

Tandya

October 9, 2017

These heels are STUNNING! I also love the rose gold accent. It is such a beautiful twist to the classic gold tone. I have been looking for a pair of clear strapped heels! I am loving the clear heel on these as well. The LBD and the rose gold necklace are a great accent to the shoes.

Thanks for sharing!
    Tandya

October 13, 2017

Thank you so much, Tandya. I can’t wait to wear them when it starts to warm up again.

Sheree

October 10, 2017

What a chic LBD! I am a sucker for clean lines and style. You have paired it with the perfect accessories and shoes! Those shoes are so gorgeous, love the clear heels. Your layered necklace and those chic sunnies are def on point as well! Perfect look.

xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

October 13, 2017

Thanks! Rose gold is where it’s at.

Eliza

October 10, 2017

Black and rose gold is my favourite combination. It’s very classy and always chic. You can’t go wrong with a proper little black dress and some pops of rose gold. I love the shoes and the bag you chose for this outfit, they definitely complete the look! Love it!

Cheers, Eliza | http://www.fashion-confession.com

October 13, 2017

I couldn’t agree more. It goes so well together.

Amanda

October 10, 2017

This dress fits you ever so perfectly! I love the shoes too! One of my favorite pairs of heels is a rose gold pair that have a similar cut to them! I also do love the plastic detail as well and I think you are right about how they are shaped when it comes to them being comfortable. I’ve been debating on plastic heels for a bit now and after reading about the foot fog… hahaha… anyways, that made me decide not to go for it. I’m sure they are great to put on for a minute to take a picture but not for the long term wear. Hope your date went well. I think you are so spot on to wear something conservative. A man should be after your heart first and foremost!

Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

October 13, 2017

People are so weird about the foot fog. It is going to happen regardless you know lol. Actually we have been together 3 years now. It sure turned out great.

michelle

October 10, 2017

That LBD was made for you! And love all the golden touches! You are killing it! Super sexy! And with a body like yours that is what you should be wearing all the time – forget conservative!!

October 13, 2017

OH girl! I wish I could dress like this all the time. Work wouldn’t allow it.

Jacqueline

October 10, 2017

I’m with you on the rose gold! I love it! While I don’t have too many pieces or accessories that have this color it’s a color I always aspire to have with jewelry. I love those sandal heels too! They’re perfect for finishing off a look!

October 13, 2017

They’re so fun and I can’t wait to bring them out next summer.

Home

October 11, 2017

Girl you look amazing and I love rose gold rose gold everything I say.
    I love those rose gold shoes I have a few different pairs of rose gold shoes and I love them they go with everything it really is a color that makes everything look more luxe.
    I also love the clear detail of these shoes which is quite on trend right now. I totally know what you mean about clear booties sweating peoples feet up yeah that doesn’t look too great.I have a new pair of slides which are rose gold with a clear top and these shoes are very similar but less casual. That black dress that you’re wearing nicely complements your figure and the shoes give it a lovely touch.
    Xo
    Natalia k

October 13, 2017

It really is on trend.I wear it a lot too.

Vanessa

October 11, 2017

Who says that black outfit could be boring!? This is a great example on how to spice up a black attire! The way you styled this look is great, because the rose gold accessories make the entire outfit stands out. You look so chic and sophisticated at the same time, perfect for an event, date or everything in between when you have to show your great sense of style.
    Have a nice day!

Vanessa

October 13, 2017

Totally date night look or a night out with the girls. I love going out!

Candace

October 11, 2017

Haha I went straight for the gusto on our first date, which didn’t matter because we worked together for 3 years before dating, so he already knew I had curves I’m sure. On another note, that black dress is FIYAH on you! Rose gold jewels is something I’ve never tried with black, but I definitely will now!

October 13, 2017

No time wasted. I would of done the same thing.

marcy

October 12, 2017

OMG you look so fabulous in this dress babe!! I agree rose gold and black does look great. I been using this rose gold color on my accessories and sunglasses lately but I need to get some clear shoes like yours they are stunning and match perfect with the dress.

xoxo
    Marcy

October 13, 2017

I think they would look great in your beach locations!