Surplice Wrap Dress

There is something that is always lovely about a surplice wrap dress. I love the detailing of the top, and the venting that makes it all come together. Makes this dress both cute and sexy. This is one of those dresses that is supposed to make you look and feel good. For some I know this might be out of your comfort zone, but I think it is one you definitely need to try out. Even if it’s just your cover up for going to the pool.

The surplice wrap dress I’m wearing can be worn both casually or dressy. When it comes to dresses like this, I enjoy dressing them up. You just can’t go wrong with a little edge and class mixing together. When I wear a dress that is low cut, I love styling a bralette with the look to add some more fabric and make the outfit look better. I need more support than the smaller chested ladies.

My favorite part about thisĀ bralette would have to be the cute flowers that detail the fabric. This is the #1 reason I bought it. I also love that it is white, and white is a fabulous summer color. I think my favorite colors this summer are going to be white and pink, whether it is together in an outfit or separate. I just always find myself combining these two colors all the time.

Hopefully my closet still keeps the variety I want it to have. Pink is on serious closet take over, and I can’t let it happen. Pink is of course my favorite color (as you all know), but I love all the colors. As I’m sure you can see I am more of a fan of colors than neutrals. Sometimes I’ll pair a neutrals look together, but I mostly go for the fun colorful color palette. I just feel you can do so much more and be so creative when colors are involved. It gets even more fun and exciting when you get patterns and colors involved. That’s something I’ll be working on.

I have one friend that puts together combos I never thought would work, but she makes everything look amazing. This girl can wear a pink shirt and pair it with a lime green printed mini skirt and look amazing. I just have no clue the talents this girl has. I’ll figure out the equation soon enough. I’m hoping I can pull off the same looks, and not look crazy while doing it.

As always, thanks for reading.

June 13, 2017

June 18, 2017

You always look amazing in pink!! And you are killing it in this dress! Styled perfectly! I love that it can be dressed up and down, such a versatile piece!!

June 29, 2017

You indeed. I have such a problem. I even want a pink couch now.

Ann

June 18, 2017

Oh my! You slay in this dress :O

J

June 18, 2017

Wow u look really sexy in this dress. Ur body is hotttttt!! That last picture though…dang!! šŸ˜‰ lol Did u notice a lot of people staring at u when u wore this dress? lol Sorry u do look beautiful though. x x

The Hurried Hostess

June 29, 2017

I love a good wrap dress! They’re so flattering on every body type!

July 2, 2017

They really are! You are so right.

JTwisdom

June 29, 2017

Wow, that is a rocking look, you look great. A surplice dress is so flattering, pink is one of my favorite colors too.

July 2, 2017

I seriously can’t stop wearing it.

Lisa

June 30, 2017

Very pretty! I have several wrap dresses which are actually my preference but none in a pastel color. Now I wonder if I should try for the pink.

July 2, 2017

WHy not!!!! So worth it.

Erin Creeks

June 30, 2017

Love your look. I have a friend like that also. If it weren’t for her I would still be in yoga pants and flip flops. LOL!

July 2, 2017

The struggle can be so real.haha

July 1, 2017

There’s nothing wrong with too much pink! The dress looks great with the bralette. It does give it an edgy vibe.

July 2, 2017

And I think edgy vibes are good vibes.

Kris

July 2, 2017

Love a great wrap dress! And I love how you paired it with the bralette- pretty!

Chimee

July 3, 2017

Pink is definitely your color !

July 10, 2017

Thank you so much.

Alli

July 3, 2017

You look great in this shape! I love the 70’s vibe of a wrap dress myself!

July 10, 2017

It is so much fun indeed.

July 3, 2017

I love how you made this simple wrap dress so sexy!

July 10, 2017

The top sure adds to that factor. A little to much if you ask me.

Ashley J. | @PostModernIndigenous

July 3, 2017

Nothing like a classic wrap dress! Although it’s the very not classic styling of the top of the dress that makes this look your own.

July 10, 2017

They are so classic and so much fun to style.

Stormie

July 3, 2017

Hunty! You are rocking that dress. And I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who has a healthy obsession with pink! From one curvy sistah to another, you are serving it! XO and Stay FAB!

Jacqueline

July 3, 2017

I love this wrap dress! I recently wore something pink and realized that I like it a little more now too! I’ve been meaning to get a wrap dress for some time now but just haven’t gotten around to it. The way you paired it with that necklace is so sexy!

July 10, 2017

You must get on ASAP. They are so fun to style.