Sporty Pink Dress

This sporty pink dress is the cutest casual dress I’ve come across in a long time. When I saw it I knew it had to be mine indeed. Four reason I love this sporty pink dress:

1: I love the color.

2: It is beyond comfy.

3. The length is perfect.

4. It is so perfect for the summer.

I love that at my job I can dress fashion forward. I loving being able to wear what I want. I feel like I have some great freedom. At my first job out of college I had to wear skirts or dresses to the knee, tights, and a dress top. The shoes had to be dressy and if you wore booties they would have to be to the ankle bone or lower. So, I’m sure you can tell by reading this that it wasn’t the best dress code.

Ever since switching jobs though, I have taken full advantage of this new fun dress code that I can make my own. I love mixing and matching different combos, and I’ve been getting more creative over the years. Summer is just one of those seasons I go all out for when it comes to fashion. Summer fashion is where it’s at. I feel the fashion combos are endless and the shoes are to die for. I love everything about summer, and looks like this one I’m wearing make me love summer even more.

This light pink dress is a very light cotton that is perfect for even the hottest of summer days. I love that the sleeves are farther down the upper arm and adding the two white stripes gives it a sporty look. The sides of this dress are also a 90’s style, which is great design detail. When shopping, I look for design details that stand out. Some are big design details and some are small, but they can sure make a difference.

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2703401″]

May 31, 2017
June 13, 2017

Christine Kong

June 30, 2017

This is a totally fun look for summer and those sporty stripes are perfect. I love these rose gold sandals you paired the dress with and what a great look for running errands while looking stylish. The photos are too cute and I love the one of you jumping! Too pretty and fun in pink! xoxo, Christine

July 2, 2017

Thank you, Christine. I love to have fun while taking photos.

Sheree

July 1, 2017

I like this pink dress with sporty feel. It is def under the athleisure category but I love that you added that rose gold metallic slides for a more edgy and cool style. Super great styling girly.

~ xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

July 2, 2017

Thank you, Sheree. It all came together so well.

Britta

July 1, 2017

Such a cute and comfy pink dress! I love the soft color and the sporty look the stripes ad to it.
    You are lucky to have a job where you can wear whatever your heart desires. Wish J could do that!
    Happy weekend!

Jessie

July 2, 2017

Love this sports look with the pink dress! Especially those white strips on the short sleeves. They are so cute! Love how you matched it with everything pink! That’s so cute!

xx, Jessie

July 2, 2017

The white strips give it the perfect sporty look.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

July 2, 2017

You are absolutely correct ! It truly is perfect! Just the right shade of pink, perfect length, and it looks so awesome on you ! Love how you styled it !

July 2, 2017

Every shade of pink is perfect in my eyes. I love it.

Helen Chik

July 2, 2017

I felt the same way at my corporate job and hated wearing boring colours (I broke the rules whenever I could) and suits all the time. Amazing that you get the freedom to wear whatever you want now because that’s how all jobs should be unless there is specific safety related uniforms – otherwise, we should all have casual Fridays, everyday!

You’re totally rocking that pink dress babe! I loved the jump shot of you to death!

Helen xx

July 2, 2017

Thank is so true. The corporate world likes to remain professional, but what’s professional anymore.

Eliza

July 2, 2017

That’s great to know, that you can wear whatever you want at your job. And this outfit is so classy. I love that blush pink dress paired with these shoes. I think this outfit looks sporty yet very girly at the same time. And you styled it so well! <3

Cheers, Eliza | http://www.fashion-confession.com

July 2, 2017

Thank you so much. It’s just one of those fun looks.

Gina Diaz

July 2, 2017

This dress is the cutest ever for the hot summer days! it does look really comfy and also so versatile that you can style it with anything. Another thing, I love is the color. Pink is among my favorite shades ever in all seasons.

xx. Gina

July 2, 2017

That is so true for me too. Pink is every season.

Thomas Falkenstedt

July 3, 2017

How amazing to have a job which allows you to dress basically however you want, as long as you do it in style and here m dear I must say you’ve hit all the soft spots for me, that being the 4 thing you mentioned, but most of all just the fact that it’s pink and you being so adorable in the pictures! 🙂
    xoxo
    Thomas

July 10, 2017

Thank you so much, Thomas. You are always so sweet.

Vanessa

July 4, 2017

Wow this is amazing! You look so cute! The dress looks super cute, casual, and really versatile. I love the little pink clutch you paired this awesome outifit with. Thank you so much for sharing babe, I really loved it!

Vanessa, xo!

July 10, 2017

Oh any time. I love sharing.

Michelle

July 4, 2017

Super cute dress! You had me at pink LOL. I’m all about dresses – especially for summer. They’re just so easy and comfortable! And how fun is that jumping shot!

July 10, 2017

Dresses and rompers are my thing during the summer.

Lana

July 4, 2017

This dress is so nice and comfy. And this shade of pink suits you 100%.
    Like this fresh summer look, this stripes on the sleeve make it looks a little bit vintage.
    Gorgeous choice, Kierra 🙂

Natalia k

July 4, 2017

I love this pretty pink sporty dress it does look perfect for summer and I’m always looking for a casual comfortable dress to throw on and not have to think about. I love the image where you’re jumping up that’s so cool.
    Xo,
    Natalia k

Tandya

July 4, 2017

I love this dress for all of the same reasons that you do! It is sporty, casual and chic at the same time! It is so nice having the freedom to wear what you want at work!

Thank you for sharing!
    Tandya

July 10, 2017

Of course. Thanks for stoping by to read.

Open Kloset

July 5, 2017

Hey Sweetheart:)
    How are you?
    That Sporty Pink Dress is Gorgeous on you Kierra,Love the Color and Looks sooo comfortable:)
    And adore the Bag and the Shoes too 🙂
    Lovely Match:) Adore your Style:)
    Love Kisses
    Open Kloset By Karina
    Wish you Amazing Day

July 10, 2017

Why thank you so much. I hope all is well for you.

Katya Bychkova

July 5, 2017

This light pink dress is so cute! It fits you so well! It’s so great that you can wear anything you want to work – it allows you to mix and match so many styles and it doesn’t limit your creativity! Good for you!

July 10, 2017

Mixing and matching is so fun too. You can make an outfit look brand new by just switching up the top or the bottoms.

Lily Rose

July 5, 2017

Yes girl! I agree with every reason why you love this sporty pink dress. And I agree that I love summer fashion too. There is no more perfect time to show off your fashionable outfits than in the summer. And this dress is perfect! Love the color, love the stripes on the sleeves and of course the cute sneaks you paired it with!

-Lily from With Love Lily Rose

July 10, 2017

To make the combo complete is so very important. Thanks for your kind words.

Diana

July 6, 2017

Love this pink dress, it looks so cute and comfy at same time. It is pretty cool that you have full freedom to wear what you want to work.

July 10, 2017

Thanks, Diana. Freedom is so very important.

Ana Vukosavljevic

July 6, 2017

Oh girl, I loove how you pull of sporty outfits! They look so good on you. I can’t pull it of like this.
    Pink suits you amazing and I loved these fun shots!

July 10, 2017

You are too sweet. thank you so much.

July 10, 2017

That dress code sounds like the worst! Good that you can get as creative as you want now!
    This dress is super cute and I love how you styled it babe. You look super hot!
    Also, loving the fun photos!!

July 10, 2017

It’s so great to have that freedom. Aww you are too sweet.

Kathryn

August 6, 2017

Comfy, cute, and pink? Yes please!