Reflecting On New Goals

I’ve spent most of my days reflecting on new goals and big accomplishments to come for my future. I want to reach goals I never have reached before, and goals I thought I would never want to accomplish. These goals are going to be: hard, strenuous, complex, and the list goes on, but I definitely want to complete them all.

Have you ever gone through your life knowing what you wanted for yourself, but never really knowing the truth behind getting there? I’m not sure this feeling really goes away for most people. I’m really starting to see the true colors of what life can bring. It really is about a whole lot of work and being determined. At times it seems that people gain their success in a short amount of time, and you don’t really get the full story on how they got their. You also never really hear about all the hard work that they have to put into getting to where they want to be.

I’ve never wanted to be like the rest of them. I’ve always wanted a lot of money so I could travel the world and explore its many wonders. I’ve also wanted a lot of money to give to charities and travel to Africa, and many other places to help children and families in need.  I’d also love to build my forever home. A home I can officially call my own. Besides living with my aunt and uncle during some summer, I’ve never lives in a house with my parents. We always lived in apartments.

I must say, although apartments are nice, convenient, and simple, there’s not much to do when you live in an apartment. The landlords take care of the property and if anything breaks down, which can make things so simple. I’d say within the next ten years I hope to build my forever dream home. By then I hope I can be settled somewhere. Right now, I’m all about traveling and exploring new places to live. College turned me into a travel bug.

Also, another big goal I want to accomplish is to always live a healthy lifestyle. I love working out and staying fit. This has been important to me since I was younger. I was always involved in many sports growing up and loved the team aspect. On the other hand sometimes my diet can get out of wack, but if you have the workouts it can sometime make up for the ice cream cone. If you watched my insta-story about three weeks ago I’m sure you saw that I’ve joined a gym that is different from the rest. I wake up at 5:30a.m. to do my 6a.m. workouts with a whole bunch of strangers I’m getting to know. The 6a.m. group of people are really a great encouragement and make me feel like I’m involved in a team. I was in a workout slump for the last couple months before I joined this class, and I’m so glad I did.

Now there is a big goal that I am skipping right now, but this goal I still have to keep to myself. There are just some things that have to be left unsaid until you have accomplished that one thing that’s super important to you, and has been on your mind ever since you have made the decision.

I’m just so happy that I still have goals and my goals and dreams keep changing. I think they are changing for the better, and I’ll be over here working on my goals daily. I will probably be multi tasking and taking in all the good and the bad times of the challenges to come.

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2706165″]

June 9, 2017
June 15, 2017

Stacy

June 15, 2017

This is the perfect, stylish look for summer! I love it!

June 29, 2017

With summer comes great trends.

June 15, 2017

It sounds like you really know what you want in life…and I’m pretty you’re sure you’re gonna get it! Keep working towards those goals!

June 29, 2017

I will definitely keep working.

Jolene

June 15, 2017

Very inspiring. I hope you’ll achieve your goals.

June 29, 2017

I just have to keep working.

June 18, 2017

It’s good to have goals and challenge ourselves. It’s the only to truly experience life and everything it has to offer us. I think it’s awesome that you’ve joined a class at the gym, 6am is no joke! Way to go babe!! By the way, I love this top. You look amazing!

June 29, 2017

It sure is no joke. I take my working out seriously. No clue why I let it fall to the side for a few months there.

June 18, 2017

I love that you still set goals for yourself and that you allow your dreams to morph as you grow. Especially the house one, that is something you can for sure make come alive. I always feel like dreaming and goal setting is something people let slip away as they get older. For me I was never into fitness or health until two years ago. Now I’ve morphed this thing I use to hate into a dream to run a full marathon. Never stop trying new things and never stop dreaming!

June 29, 2017

Yes that is so true. Setting goals and making new ones are so important. I have been saying lately… never say never.

Lisa

June 18, 2017

I love that blouse! Pretty in pink.

June 18, 2017

Love that your goals are constantly evolving as you grow. I think they are what keep us moving forward in life. Kinda-of nudging us on.
    (oh and that pink blouse is beautiful!)

June 29, 2017

You are so right. Life always wants more for us.

Erin Creeks

June 18, 2017

I feel you. I am reevaluating my own goals also, and like you fitness is one of them. As we get older our priorities change and so do our goals, but as long as there is something pulling you forward and you’re not just bored with life, I’d say we’re doing it right. Best wishes on achieving all of your goals!

June 29, 2017

That is so very true, Erin. Thanks for the good vibes.

Alli

June 18, 2017

Kierra I have no doubt you will smash your dreams to own a home and get back into fighting shape! I’m proud of you for stating your truth and realizing what your dreams actually are. If you ever need guidance from a life coach/personal trainer I’m here for you!

June 18, 2017

First off, you look fantastic and glowing! But yes, to answer your question.. I’ve definitely wanted certain goals throughout the years. Sometimes I reach them, sometimes not. Thank you for sharing what your goals are, and the steps you are taking to reach them.

June 27, 2017

Goals are so very important.

June 19, 2017

Gorgeous ruffles!!! I’m sure every single one of your goals are going to be fulfilled…how could they not be? You seem like you know exactly what you want and how to realistically make it happen!!!

June 27, 2017

I sure do, Colleen. I just love sharing with all of you.

chrystak

June 20, 2017

This was an awesome read. You’ll accomplish your goals as long as you remained focused!

Chimee

June 21, 2017

You look amazing !!

June 29, 2017

Thanks girl.

Amber

June 21, 2017

I have total faith in you. In many ways, you are already ahead in the fact that you are able to visualize and vocalize your dreams. You’d be surprised to know how challenging that is for many.

Blessings
    -A

June 29, 2017

You are too sweet. Thanks for those kind words, Amber.

Mayra

June 21, 2017

This post is so relatable, I know what is like to have goals and not knowing what it will be like once you get there, sometimes I have trouble getting there. I hope that whatever you set your mind to you can accomplish! <3

June 29, 2017

Thank you, Mayra. Everything does take time and a whole lot of effort. One step at a time.