Wanderers Will Wander

In life we will Wander. Wanderers Will Wander, and I am a wanderer. I’m always wandering what is next. Where will I be in a year? What will I have become in a year?

As humans we always plan and look ahead at what’s next to come. While wandering what is next for me, I’ll be carrying my Wander Island Pouch from My Tagalongs. This adorable pouch is fun, vibrant, and the perfect size. I enjoy that it is actually water-resistant. This bag has a soft canvas exterior, and a water proof lining to protect your personal items. Whether you are by the pool or at the beach, this bag will protect your important belongings.

I do wish I was by the beach though, and this pouch has me dreaming about it. I love being by the water. Someday I’m sure I’ll make my way out to somewhere warm and beachy. Until then, I’ll have to stick to jackets and coats, and hope I don’t get sick. At the moment I’m fighting a horrible cold…possibly. I’m not quite sure what it is, but I sure hope it goes away soon. I’ve got some wonderful weekend plans, and I hope they aren’t ruined by me being sick.

It can also be so hard to have a creative mind while being sick. I am struggling just writing this post, because I’m so groggy. I hope the pictures make you feel different. This outfit is totally me, and I hope you can see my personality through the photos…my true self. I’m  a lover of having fun and being a dork. I don’t care for what others have to say about me, and I love doing my own thing. I only want to do things that will make me happy deep down. At times I can get lost but hey, that’s life for ya.

For my exact pouch: Island Pouch

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2669075″]

May 8, 2017
May 12, 2017

Jolene

May 11, 2017

A waterproof pouch is an excellent idea! You look amazing! I hope you feel better soon!

May 14, 2017

It is so unique I love it. I love that it is waterproof.

Diana

May 12, 2017

I believe you should wear more bright colors! U truly look amazing! This pouch bag is really pretty!

May 14, 2017

Thank you so much, Diana. You are too sweet.

Jessie

May 14, 2017

Yes we all wanders in life. Sometimes I wonder where would I wander to if I’m not trapped with a full time job. Put that aside and let’s talk about this outfit of yours!! That Wander Island Pouch is so cool! It definitely adds a great summer touch to your outfit!

xx, Jessie

May 14, 2017

Oh gosh girl. That is me too haha. I would love to travel and do what I want everyday.

angie church

May 15, 2017

what an awesome look so very fun love all the great pink and that giant smile
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

May 20, 2017

Thank you so much, Angie. You are too sweet.

Open Kloset

May 16, 2017

Hey Sweetheart Kierra:)
    Hows you? I hope you feeling better:)
    Wish you could live near some Warm Beach:)
    Love everything about your Look, The Pink Jacket and the Island Pouch is super Cute:) Totally Shows that this Look is “you” You look so Sweet and Happy on the photos:)
    Love Open Kloset By Karina
    Happy Tuesday

May 21, 2017

This jacket will be worn all summer. Perfect for chilly cold nights.

Candace

May 16, 2017

This casual look is one of my favorites I’ve seen you wear! That Wander Island Pouch is a definite complement to your outfit. The pretty colors in the pouch and this look are spring and summer perfect!

May 21, 2017

Thank you so much, Candace. This beachwear is a lot of fun and so unique.

marcy

May 17, 2017

Oh YES I’m always wandering where im going next hahaha!!! Thats a current situation in my mind 🙂 Absolutely love this sporty and girly look babe!! The clutch is beautiful and love the yellow and pink colours in the entire look.

xoxo
    Marcy

May 21, 2017

Thank you, Marcy. Haha we kind of think alike. Always want to be busy doing something.

Amanda

May 17, 2017

Okay! This is a must have for the spring and summer seasons since they are usually defined by water! Wander Island Pouch from My Tagalong is perfect to be waterproof! I really love the cool fun vibe of your outfit! The bomber is amazing! I hope you feel better and I totally get you, I’ve got some vertigo something serious right now and I feel intoxicated reading post! :/ I’ve got to write mine tonight and I’m not looking forward to it! Have a great week friend!

Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

May 21, 2017

OH no, I hope you are feeling better, Amanda

Jacqueline

May 17, 2017

That pouch is seriously so cute and perfect for summer! Love that it’s water resistant and yes it’s great for taking to a beach. I wish you lived closer to one too but for now this can be your inspiration!

May 21, 2017

It totally is too, Jacqueline. I love being near the water.

Thomas Falkenstedt

May 17, 2017

I really hope you’re better by now and that you were able to complete the trip. You might have felt groggy when writing the post, but the pictures show a beautiful girl in an amazing outfit! I’m a wanderer too and sometimes I think I should focus more on the present, but that’s part of my nature I suppose. As long as we remember to not always plan our next move and living in the present I guess we’re good. 🙂
    xoxo
    Thomas

May 21, 2017

I am Thomas and I’m so happy to be feeling better. You are too sweet.

Eva

May 18, 2017

The colors of your look call the colors print on your clutches. It would also be ideal for me to go to the pool. I go almost every day 🙂 We hope the summer arrives soon.
    Xx
    Eva

May 21, 2017

Really! Lucky lady. I wish I had a pool. My friend has one at her apartment.

Stacy

May 18, 2017

Isn’t it amazing how what you wear can determine how you feel that day? A mindset is a wonderful thing. PS I feel like I need to wear my Chuck’s more…

May 20, 2017

It truly is, Stacy. You are so right.