Rosie Pinks

Who else’s is loving these rosie pinks? I love any shade of pink honestly. This rosie pink is so in right now too, and I’m loving it. When I laid eyes on this purse and platform sandals from Aldo, I knew they had to be mine.

I  know that not everyone will love the platform sandals, but I’m ok with that. I love unique fashion and these platform sandals screamed unique.  I also love to wear things that not many people will wear. This is definitely one. I love the mix of black, white, rosie pink, and rosie metallic pink.  So chic-ing cute.

I am also so obsessed with my new rosie pink mini purse. I LOVE it. Seriously, it is so cute and adorable. I know it is super small and all, but I love it. I usually go for bigger purses for this one, but I loved the color and style, and I think it’s going to be a great going out purse. I love to have cross body bags with a zipper when I’m going on. I’m always afraid someone is going to pick pocket me. I guess it’s always good to be self-aware.

It’s great to have the option to carry this mini purse two ways. I can use it as a cross body or take the strap off and use the handles to carry it around. I love having that option. This will definitely be my top of the list summer purse. That is if I don’t find another one.

This whole look is simple yet chic. I love that I’m wearing a long sleeve light turtleneck with white high-waisted shorts. You can also see that I’m wearing rose gold bracelets if you keep scrolling down. They go with this look perfectly. I feel this really gives the shoes a chance to stand out, and I think the  shoes are the ultimate statement.

May 19, 2017
May 31, 2017

June 1, 2017

I’m obsessed with your platforms sandals! They are so funky with just the right amount of edge!! And your purse too cute, the perfect cross-body size. Great look!

June 2, 2017

I am so obsessed, Jackie. I just never want to go out of style.

Amanda

June 16, 2017

Hey girl! I love me some rosie pink! I adore pink SO much but I think it’s funny because most people would assume I’m not the biggest fan by some of my style choices! I honestly feel most like myself in pink! Your shorts are so perfect and I was just reminded about a pair I cannot seem to find anywhere! I love a platform sandal and these are lovely! I’m on the small purse train for sure! It helps me be more organized and I always opt for a cross body feature! This one is too cute! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

June 29, 2017

Yes, this is why I’ve been carrying smaller bags myself.

Eliza

June 17, 2017

Aww, these sandals and the bag, girl! You nailed this look! It’s so chic and those rose-gold details are soooo fab! Love it! I’m a huge fan of faded pink mixed with gold, it’s so gorgeous and simply chic.

Cheers, Eliza | http://www.fashion-confession.com

June 29, 2017

And also Rose gold. I am such a fan.

Vanessa

June 17, 2017

Love your look head to0 toe! Edgy, chic and feminine at the same time! Your platform sandals are so cool and trendy, love their metallic detail. This kind of platforms have become very trendy during the season, they are perfect to add visual interest to any look. And your bag is soooo cute! What a girly accessory.
    Have a nice day!
    Vanessa

June 29, 2017

I think they will be a good sandal to take on a vacation in paradise. I hope I can schedule one of those soon.

Christine Kong

June 18, 2017

Honestly when I saw this trend I didn’t think I would appreciate it, but I totally love these sandals! Not only is the color fabulous, but these are so practical to wear and look chic. Especially in the summer when people are traveling, let’s be real, we don’t explore cities in heels or boots. We need comfort above all so these are a perfect balance. The mini bag is too cute. The quilted fabric is so “Chanel” and I love hoe it is easy to carry. Great look babe! xoxo, Christine

June 29, 2017

You are so right, Christine. If only we could wear heels while touring a city. I’m happy you have come to life the trend. It’s a trend worth liking.

Jessie

June 18, 2017

I love rose pink! and I love how you matched your cute hand bag with the sandals! They are so adorable! love your monochrome top with the shorts, which made the rose pink really pop! Great outfit girl! love your style.

xx, Jessie

June 27, 2017

Thank you so very much, Jessie. You are too sweet.

Tandya

June 19, 2017

This outfit is so chic-ing cute! I am a huge fan of dusty rose right now! Especially in velvet material. These flatform sandals are so cute! I love the gold metallic straps. You styled this look so well!

June 27, 2017

VELVET!! You are speaking my language. Yes the sandals are so much fun. I wear them all the time.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

June 19, 2017

I am totally with you on the wanting to wear things a lot of people will not wear and definitely love all shades of pink and these platform sandals ! The denim shorts are extremely awesome on you as well!

June 27, 2017

I love being different. I think you also show new sides of yourself all the time, Jennifer.

wanderlustts

June 19, 2017

I’m also a huge fan of pink! I always find myself gravitating towards pinky tones because it’s just so complimenting on anyone … not to mention makes me feel extra feminine. I recently also been buying pink bags haha! I just got my gorgeous pink chanel boy that i’ve been trying to match with everything else pink in my closet.
    And yeah i agree it seems like not everyone is a fan of platform shoes but I can’t complain because I’m not the tallest gal haha so i love anything that could give me a push!
    To be honest I think you put this whole girly outfit together so perfectly because you look amazing

Wanderlustts

June 27, 2017

I am the same way. Always looking for ways to be a little taller but not have my feet killing me.

Eva

June 19, 2017

This rosie pink is my color. Like a blonde looking nice on my skin. The shoes or sandals looking very comfy and futuristic. Your shorts are awesome babe.
    Xx
    Eva

June 29, 2017

Rosie pink is just perfect. Thanks for your nice words.

June 19, 2017

Hey hot stuff! You look head to toe perfect! Love these hot shorts for Summer! They are a must!
    Love how you accessorized this outfit. That bag is super cute and those Aldo sandals are LIFE!

June 29, 2017

You are right when you say they are life. That’s so true.

Aurela lacaj

June 19, 2017

I am actually loving your platform sandals. They look stylish and edgy. The whole look is super cute on you and that bag is so adorable. I am too old to wear this look but you sure rock it !
    Aurela x

June 29, 2017

You are not to old. I think you would work it well, especially the sandals.

Maggie

June 19, 2017

I’m loving all the rosey pinks here! I don’t own a pair of platform sandals, but I heard they’re super comfy. I like how yours have a sporty vibe to them. That little bag is super adorable as well!

xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

June 29, 2017

You should get a pair. They are worth every penny.

Michelle

June 20, 2017

I’m a pink girl so I totally get it! I’m a little obsessed with your metallic platform sandals. They look so comfortable too! Loving your casual summer vibe 🙂

June 29, 2017

Thanks. Aldo seriously have the cutest platforms right now.

maryam

June 20, 2017

I love these sandals, the style is so cool. But the color is even cooler. I am obsessed with the rose pink shade, recently I find myself buying more and more items with this color. It’s so girly and chic!

xx, Maryam

June 29, 2017

You are so right. It is worth adding to your closet girl. Don’t back down. lol

Lily Rose

June 21, 2017

Yas! I love this rose gold coordinated outfit. So cute! You’re right, the purse is perfect for summer and those sandals are absolutely unique. But we all love unique styles, and I actually really adore those. Love how you accessorized the rest of this outfit to go harmoniously together. The rose gold bracelets and your rose gold phone and phone case! Such perfect styling babe.

-Lily from With Love Lily Rose

June 29, 2017

Thank you, Lily. It’s bloggers like you who inspire me.

Open Kloset

June 21, 2017

Hey Love,
    Hows you?
    Obsessed with your Platform Sandal:)
    How Pretty? love the Color Combination sooo much:) Gold,Rosie pink and Black sooo Good Together:)
    And the Cute Bag:) Sooo Lovely with your Look:)
    Love Kisses
    Open Kloset By Karina
    Happy Day

June 29, 2017

Rosie pink is all I’ve been styling lately. I’m going to have to change it up…maybe. haha

Jacqueline

June 21, 2017

That bag is so cute. I am love the rosey pinks too! They’re seriously so perfect for spring or summer. I love the size too. I typicallygo for smaller bags.

June 29, 2017

I have just start going for the smaller bags. Easier to have as a going out bag too.

Warren Pasi

June 21, 2017

Those Platform Sandals are everything perfect for summer and perfect with this entire outfit! Have a fabulous week XOWP

Candace

June 21, 2017

I actually only recently started tolerating pink, so I feel where you’re coming from on that. Now I can officially say I’m a big fan of rosy pinks! They are so subtle and can be worn any time of year. And are you kidding me? The platform sandals are my favorite part! I am the biggest fan of retro and unique pieces and these definitely do it for me!

June 29, 2017

Retro is such a good word for these sandals because they are amazing and different. I think they are the best part too.

Sheree

June 21, 2017

How cute is this little tote?!?! Oh my gosh it is the perfect summer bag to go with any outfit dressed up or down. I am digging those metallic platform sandals, not everyone can work it and girl did you work it!! Edgy and sleek and perfect with that bag!

~ xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

June 29, 2017

You are too sweet, Sheree. I love these platform sandals. It’s funny you say that because a lot of people say that to me, that they can’t work a certain look. My advice there is play around with different outfits. Shoes are meant to look good on anyone.

Kayla Amadasun

June 27, 2017

I am all about Rosie pinks, rose golds, and blush tones this summer! I absolutely love these platforms! I haven’t been to Aldo in a min, but you just gave me a reason to go hit them up! Lol

Darya

June 28, 2017

This photo is a real sourse of inspiration! You are fantastic!!! Love your post and how you describe all those details!🌟🌟🌟 I love pink and have a lot of clothes of this color)