Perfect Little Number

I am sure enjoying my Monday in this perfect little number. Forever 21 finds are the best finds. The weather is amazing today, and I’m loving that it’s really starting to heat up.  I have no clue how I survive these Midwest winters. I guess growing up in the Midwest my whole life helps with that situation.

So I want to know what do you prefer? Would you rather be in the hot or cold weather? I’m curious to see, because a lot of you come from all over the world. When spring/summer is here, I’ve realized that I am more involved. I love working out outside and doing fun spring/summer activities. It’s also a lot easier to wake up in the mornings. It’s hard to wake up when it’s -10 degrees and you have to get up for a workout.

But anyways, what I’m really trying to get at is I love spring/summer and the fashion that goes along with it. I’ve been introduced to two new brands, My My Tagalongs and GuiltySoles. First, I want to start of by saying how much I love this little clutch. This silicone beach clutch is perfect for every day, and especially if you will be spending your days by the pool or at the beach. The mint color is so gorgeous, and you can really fit a lot into the clutch.

Now for the shoes- they are seriously so perfect. I love the lazer cut design and the wedge. They aren’t too tall, and totally do-able for the whole day, which is needed when you are a busy bee like me. I haven’t seen many wedges out this summer. I sure hope they don’t go away yet.

My Tagalongs- Silicone Mint ClutchSilicone Mint Clutch only $12

Guilty Soles- Lace Up Wedges

May 10, 2017

Jolene

May 8, 2017

I love the mint green clutch! The color is perfect for Spring and Summer. What about your sunglasses? Where did you get them from? They’re so cool.

May 8, 2017

I got the sunnies from Versona. It a newer store that I was introduced too. They have a lot of fun and unique clothing. I’ve tagged a pair above that are about the same.

May 9, 2017

I’m loving warm weather, as I feel more inspired to dress fun (and not be stuck wearing layers, or a coat…) I’m loving the dress and clutch, and loved how you chose a pink wedge to finish off the outfit.

May 9, 2017

You are just like me. Always needing heat lol. I love being warm and having the sun out.

Lisa

May 9, 2017

What a fun and flirty outfit. I really love the mint green – I couldn’t wear it but in pink , now that I could do and the clutch is perfect for being out on the go without feeling like you are carrying a backpack!

May 10, 2017

It is so fun. Perfect for spring/summer.

Jessica

May 9, 2017

Living on the East Coast, I get to experience all 4 seasons and I agree that there is so much more to do during the spring/summer days. I love your laser cut shoes and the color, perfect for spring for sure! xo, Jessica

May 10, 2017

I love all four seasons. Now that I’ve had it my whole life I’m not sure how well I would transition if I didn’t have all four seasons. The snow is one thing I can live without though.

Bernice

May 10, 2017

This shade of blue looks so beautiful against your warm skin tone xx

May 10, 2017

Why thank you, Bernice. It is a gorgeous color.

May 10, 2017

Give me cold for all four seasons! However I live in Texas were it averages 102 in the summer. Which this dress is flowy and perfect for that kind of weather. I love a good F21 find, I’ll have to hunt for this one.

May 10, 2017

OH my gosh!! I couldn’t do it at all. I need warmth haha. That is extremely hot though.

May 11, 2017

This is a great color on you and I love the criss-cross straps…very eye catching. I need that clutch in my life though…it’s one of my favorite colors, which I always have a hard time resisting!

May 14, 2017

It can be a hard color to find too.

May 11, 2017

If I’m sleeping I’d rather be cold so I can snuggle in blankets. I hate trying to sleep when it’s really hot. But mostly I prefer hot weather! I love this dress. I also find great stuff at forever 21!

May 14, 2017

Ohh I totally know what you are saying. Forever 21 is perfect indeed.

May 11, 2017

Perfect spring / summer outfit from head-to-toe!! Loving the mint – its so fresh and fun.

May 14, 2017

It really is. So excited that the warmth is coming.

Val

May 11, 2017

Love your look! That little silicone clutch is perfect for this mom on the go and I’m sure it’s easy to clean!

May 14, 2017

Yeah so easy to keep clean. It is the perfect size too.