California Dreaming

I must be California Dreaming, because when I wear this outfit, I feel like moving to California. I love the warm weather, palm trees, short shorts, and trendy street style. California street style is way different then the classy New York street style. When I think of California street style I think of tank tops, bikinis, high-waisted short shorts, and gym shoes.

The only thing I’m missing is a long board. I totally have the California style under control, and I might have to take up long boarding. I’m always interesting in taking on new hobbies. For right now I’ll just keep up with the street style.

Simple tank top, high-waisted shorts, and my Adidas classics are all I need on a beautiful day like today. Simple fashion can sometimes be the best fashion. There’s not much to it, but it still looks super cute and trendy. Sometimes you just need accessories to make a look complete. I’d say these bags did it for me.

My Tagalongs carry all drawstring bag is perfect for a day out, along with my Endless Summer” 4L Dry Bag. My Endless Summer 4L Dry Bag is perfect for keeping things dry or keeping wet bikinis from getting other important items from getting wet. It actually fits a lot into it. I was so surprised when I opened it up and found all the space. As for my drawstring bag it is super lightweight, and it would be perfect for a towel and sunscreen . That is when it becomes warm enough to start dreaming of pool and lake days. Oh and for some of you who wonder… yes I wear sunscreen.

Check out my Endless Summer” 4L Dry Bag and many more!

May 10, 2017
May 19, 2017

Aldora

May 15, 2017

Hi Kierra, I love this casual outfit of yours and those matching bags! I’ve never been to California before but I guess this dressing suits a tropical climate cux we dress like that too in Singapore:)
    Hope u enjoyed your weekend! <3

May 16, 2017

California is so nice. It is dry heat so you would love it. I know you said it can be so humid in Singapore.

Valerie Carmona

May 15, 2017

Love the white denim shorts- a def summer staple! That dry bag is so cute, love the colors and the palm trees!

May 16, 2017

Awww thanks so much, Valerie. You are too sweet.

JTwisdom

May 15, 2017

Hello, your outfit is classic California style, I think of the beach and summer fun. The drawstring bag is great for those summer days and I really like you can wear it like a backpack.

May 20, 2017

Thank you dear. I love how it is perfect for a day at the beach.

The Hurried Hostess

May 15, 2017

I love those shorts! And they totally make me think of a California vibe too 😉

May 20, 2017

They are from Forever 21 and are totally cute and comfortable.

May 15, 2017

Califonia dreaming girl! You would fit right in! And how fun is this print?! This bag would be perfect for a day at the beach or poolside any day. Hope you’re having a great start to the week.

May 21, 2017

Thanks, Jackie. I’d love to go out there.

May 16, 2017

You’ve definitely got that laid-back Cali style happening there. I also agree that sometimes, a simple outfit is the best choice. I’m really loving that backpack. The palm trees and sky print really pop. I want to find something fun like that for hiking.

May 21, 2017

Check them out they have a lot of unique items that you would love I’m sure.

May 17, 2017

Oh, how I miss my Adidas…I had a white pair with bright orange stripes that were my absolute favorite for years! I think it’s time to go buy another pair for memories sake!

May 21, 2017

It sure is, Colleen. You should never get ride of them. They are a classic.

Mayra

May 17, 2017

Loved the cute outfit definitely shows the California vibes! I love the palm tree details on your dry bag! That is basically what gives the warm summer feeling in my opinion!

May 21, 2017

It really does. I hope to someday move out to Cali

Erin Creeks

May 17, 2017

I love the tropical pattern in your accessories. The whole assemble is so care free and chill. Looking good girl.

May 21, 2017

Right. I love chill fabulous outfits like this.

Candice

May 21, 2017

I was sold on your outfit the second I saw those Adidas! 😍 Very cute and love the color contrast of the blue bags.

May 23, 2017

Thanks, Candice. You are too sweet. The adidas are my everything. I’ll have them forever.