Pastel Pink Shirt Dress

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend filled with family and friends. It sure was a wonderful weekend for me after I got off work on Saturday.  My boyfriend and I did some traveling and got away from the day-to-day life.

We spent Easter with Michael’s family. It’s aways lovely seeing them as well. Easter Sunday was filled with church first thing, brunch with unlimited mimosas, relaxation, a dinner out, and we went to see Beauty And The Best (2nd time seeing it, but so worth seeing again). It was great and really such a nice way to wrap up a wonderful weekend.

Fun weekends call for cute, chic, and casual clothing. I spent my Sunday in this cute pastel pink shirt dress. I felt it was perfect for the holiday as pastels are always in for Easter. I’m usually more dressed up for Easter, but honestly I haven’t had the time to shop. I also think this dress just really worked.

337 Brand has wonderful casual cute looks that are perfect for the spring/summer temperatures we have been having. Their collection is filled with dresses, tanks, shorts, and the list goes on.

337 Brand

April 14, 2017
April 21, 2017

April 17, 2017

This looks so amazingly comfy. I used to have a few of these that I would wear to bed…I miss them!

April 18, 2017

Sounds like you had a fun weekend. I love how you layered your pink dress with the blue button down top, and added the lace-up flats.

April 18, 2017

It sure was fun, Heather. I hope you weekend was good too.

Project Couture

April 18, 2017

I love this Easter its so simple, comfy and versatile. I’ve never heard of this brand before, so ill have to check them out, always look for new places. Thanks for sharing!

April 18, 2017

Yes the brand is great!!

April 18, 2017

Sounds like the perfect Easter weekend. Family, church, and food 🙂 Loving your pastel pink shirtdress! It looks great paired with your chambray shirt. I wish we had the warm temperatures you guys are getting, it looks like summer over there!!!

April 19, 2017

I know I saw your snap and there was still snow on the ground. haha I would cry. I’m sitting here with my windows open right now.

Chimee

April 19, 2017

Your shirt dress is super cute! Love the colors !

April 19, 2017

Thank you! I think the color is so darling.

Tia | Pennies In My Pocket

April 19, 2017

This outfit is perfect for the transition into Spring. I love comfortable yet fashionable clothing so I would totally wear this.

April 19, 2017

It is perfect for the transition of seasons. I love that the warmth is here.

April 19, 2017

Ahhhh this dress looks so comfy!!!!! I need it. I still want to see Beauty and the Beast again for a second time! Once was not enough!

April 19, 2017

You will catch stuff you didn’t catch the first time. It is such a good movie.

Mayra

April 19, 2017

seems like you had an amazing weekend! The outfit is perfect for the day full of adventures you had. I agree about Beauty and the Beast movie I really enjoyed that movie I cried.

April 19, 2017

It was so good. My boyfriends mom cried like 3 times. haha she is so sweet. I already knew what was coming so I wasn’t crying though.