Tropical Florals

Don’t you think tropical florals are absolutely gorgeous? Their bright colors with exotic differences can sure make your head turn. This dress is what I like to call Tropical Florals. This dress is full of the cute and fun floral print that is good for the spring/summer months coming up. I also think this is the perfect beach dress.

It is very light and flowy, which will be perfect for the hot summer days we will have. The only thing I worry about are bees finding their way up my dress. I’m sure I’ve never told you guys this, but I have been attacked by a bee before. I had a sheer shirt on one day while playing outside with my friends. All of a sudden I feel a super sharp pain near my armpit. After the first sting I got stung again, again, and again. I finally fanned the bee out, and it seriously tried to come back at me. It was awful.

How was that for a scary story?

(I’m surprisingly not terrified of them)

Anyway, that’s enough of my horrible bee attack. I am really wanting to chat more on my ‘Tropical Florals’ dress. This dress is under $20, and so worth adding to your clothes this summer. The sleeves are bell sleeves, which makes this dress even more my stylish.  It can be hard for me to wear dresses that aren’t form-fitting, because dresses like this, that don’t have much form to them usually make me look like a kid. To avoid that from happening, I decided to wear some nude pumps to give me some height. Every girl needs some height ever now and then.

If you aren’t into heels, or if your really tall, pair this dress with a nice flat, wedge, or sandal. I feel this dress can be styled in many ways (which is good). I think it would also look very cute with a brown slim belt styled around the waist line, giving it just that touch of hip curvature. Do not be afraid to show what you got. Confidence is everything.

‘Tropical Florals’

March 24, 2017
March 31, 2017

Rach

March 27, 2017

Bees always scare me and so sorry one attacked you. They are so vicious! This floral dress is so cute and perfect for Summer!

March 29, 2017

Vicious is a big word but you are so right. Bees are vicious. Have a great day girl.

Jodi-Kay Edwards

March 28, 2017

Oh no! I never thought of bees going up my dress haha does not sound pleasant. I love how you styled this and this dress is suuuuuper cute on you!

March 29, 2017

Thank you, Jodi-Kay. It wasn’t pleasant at all.

March 29, 2017

Loving this off the shoulder boho dress on you Kierra! The floral print is soft and so fun.
    I can’t believe you got attacked several times by the same bee, how scary is that?! The next time I wear a dress, this story will be in the back of my mind. Enjoy the rest of you week babe!

xo, jackie

March 29, 2017

Oh Jackie, just don’t be afraid to wear it. I don’t really do the sheer shirts anymore, because of that. I think if I found one I really liked, I’d wear it during the summer no problem.

Doreen's Style Diary

March 29, 2017

I’m sorry about the bee attacks. I’m afraid of them. This floral OTS top is gorgeous. It’s so perfect for spring. You look amazing in it.

March 30, 2017

Aww I feel a lot of people are afraid of bee’s. But thank you so much.

Alba Garza

March 30, 2017

I don’t do of the shoulders but this dress is so cute that I am so tempted to try it. And you said under $20. Sorry to hear your new sting story. I have a similar story but it was a lovely wasp that attacked my thighs.

March 30, 2017

I think you would like it if you tried, Alba. They are so much fun.

Sahra

March 31, 2017

Love the off the shoulder details!

XO Sahra

April 2, 2017

Thank you so much, Sahra!

Tiffany Nichole

March 31, 2017

Sorry you had to suffer that bee attack! Glad you’re not allergic. That dress on the other hand is fabulous! I love an off the shoulder dress.

April 2, 2017

I am so happy I’m not allergic. That would of been horrible.

Project Couture

March 31, 2017

This dress is super cute and fun, I’m obsessed with everything off the shoulders. Thanks for sharing and oh I hate bees, such terrifying little creatures.

April 2, 2017

They can be very terrifying. I’m obsessed to with the off the shoulder trend!

Kris

Love tropical anything 🌴! Hate bee stings

April 2, 2017

I think the whole world would agree with you there, Kris.

April 2, 2017

I to this day still remember the time I was stung by a bee in my shoulder when I was a little kid. The memory will NEVER leave me! hahahaha. I can’t believe this dress is only $20!! What a steal. I love the off the shoulder style…perfect for welcoming in Spring.

April 2, 2017

Yes and I am loving that spring is here and really the weather hasn’t been that bad. Just rain… a lot of rain which we need.

April 2, 2017

Back when I lived in Georgia I was attacked by a yellow jacket. So I can totally relate and it is zero fun! I love this dress because it’s tropical florals but with a lot of nuetrals to it so it can be worn whenever! It’s a gorgeous print.

April 2, 2017

Thank you, Michelle. I love the neutrals mixed in as well.

Alli

April 2, 2017

You look great in the OTS style! But I must ask how do you raise your arms in these tops/dresses?! I tried one on and couldn’t move around HAHA maybe it was the wrong fabric??! Need your stylish advice!

April 2, 2017

I think this has been the most comfortable one yet. The sleeves aren’t all the way attached. I think that makes a difference.

Chimee

April 2, 2017

Gorgeous floral dress ! Great for the Spring!

It really is a fun one.

April 2, 2017

I’m all about the height…even though I’m fairly tall to begin with. It makes me feel confident. And a floral fabric to boot doesn’t hurt!

April 2, 2017

I love height too! I’m short so usually adding height is welcomed lol.

Tameka Wells

April 3, 2017

I am terrified of bees to girl! I see one and I run in the other direction. But this outfit you have on is so cute and springy! Look out for them bees girls they are sure to love this dress as much as we all do lol

April 3, 2017

Seriously, Tamerka!! I’m not ready for the bees but ready for the heat.