Knotted Up

I am so ready for the weekend. Only a day of work keeps me from my little mini vacation up to Minneapolis, Minnesota with my hunny. My pre-birthday celebration with my hunny that is. There will be so many spontaneous moments and fun adventures up in the city. If any of you have any advice on what to do up in the cities, please leave a comment below.

The main thing I want to do up in the cities is go to Mall of America. When I think of Mall of America I think of that fun Mary Kate and Ashley show when they were at the Mall of America shopping around and doing fun crazy stuff. This really makes me think back, and I can’t help but laugh at myself. My childhood dreams are about to come true. It is going to be fabulous. I will probably get involved in all the fun kiddy things too.

I may not be a kid anymore, but I am still a kid at heart. I’ll always be a kid no matter how adult I have to be. This weekend I’ll put all the adulting aside and just have some fabulous fun. It won’t be too cold up there, which is good, but that also means there won’t be much snow, and I was hoping to get involved in some snow activities – maybe next time. It is going to be in the 50’s, so I’m sure we will find some other fun activities.

I’m hoping to meet up with some friends and have a great time. I haven’t been this excited to do something in a long time. This trip couldn’t have come at a better time. On this trip I’m still going to bring my warmest gear. This sweater is already packed in my suitcase, and I’m sure I’ll be wearing it. I love the knot that you can style in the front or on the back. Personally, I like styling the knot in the back, because it think it is slimmer and more flattering.

This maroon color is so pretty and goes well with this dark pair of denim jeans… dark denim goes well with so much. This pair of jeans is such a staple item that I mix and match clothes with all the time. I’m hoping to find some more staple items at Mall Of America. I can’t wait to share the experience with all of you. Check out my insta-story on Instagram to see what I’m up to.

***End Of Season Sale***

February 10, 2017
February 21, 2017

Isabel Robertson

February 17, 2017

Gorgeous look! I’m obsessed with that sweater!!

Bella x

February 21, 2017

Thank you, Isabel. You are too sweet.

Kat

February 18, 2017

Such a cozy yet convenient look! <3

x
    Kat | Nested Thoughts

February 21, 2017

Cozy indeed. I love looks like this where I don’t have to wear a coat.

Alba Garza

February 22, 2017

Cute sweater. It looks very comfy.

February 22, 2017

It sure is!

February 22, 2017

I went to the Mall of America when I was younger…though I vaguely remember it. Can’t wait to see it again, through your Instagram! That sweater is cute! I’d definitely play with the knotted feature…like wear it in front, layered, or whatnot.

February 22, 2017

I am going to play around with it. It so cozy too.

Amber

February 22, 2017

Th quality of these images is spectacular. Also, love that maroon color on you! It’s stunning.

February 22, 2017

Thank you, Amber. Getting a new camera and lens has been great.

The Hurried Hostess

February 22, 2017

What a great color! And I love the detail on the back!

February 22, 2017

That is what made me want this sweater. I love the knot.

February 24, 2017

I look forward to seeing all of the “treasures” you find on your trip…and yes, wear the sweater…it’s gorgeous!

February 26, 2017

It was so great indeed.

February 24, 2017

Have a wonderful time at the Mall of America, thanks to Mary Kate & Ashley, it’s always been on my go to lists too. I’m loving the back detail to this sweater and the lipstick you paired, gorgeous!

February 28, 2017

I loved that episode. I was obsessed with every show. They back details are so wonderful. That’s what made me want this sweater.

Mayra

February 24, 2017

Minneapolis, Minnesota sounds fun, I never been there or else I would share some things to do, but one thing I do recommend is take a lot of pictures for us to see! Enjoy yourself girly!

February 26, 2017

I tried to take a lot but it was so hard. The trip went way to fast.

Alli

February 24, 2017

I’ve never been to the mini-apple! But I remember watching Young Adult where Charlize Theron calls Minneapolis the mini-apple! Enjoy your pre-birthday trip, supa star!

February 26, 2017

I’ve never heard of that. It sure is a great place to visit.

February 25, 2017

Enjoy your pre-birthday celebration!!! OMG, I know all of the Mary Kate and Ashley shows because when I was in 7th grade I baby-sat for this little girl for a week and that’s all she wanted to watch, every day. True story she’s obviously now an adult and married and we joke about her watching that show on facebook. I remember the Mall of America episode. It’s definitely still a place on my bucket list. Can’t wait to see a recap about your time in Minnesota!

February 28, 2017

I’m afraid there won’t be a recap this time. We were so busy the whole trip I didn’t have much time to do photo wise. Next time I think I will though.

Amy G.

March 2, 2017

Hello gorgeous! I love the outfit and your hair is amazing! I’m seriously obsessed. I love that you brought up the MK & A movie! I was obsessed with those when I was a little girl. Have fun at the Mall of America!

March 5, 2017

I sure had a lot of fun, Amy. The Mall of America is very overwhelming let me tell ya.