Baby Pink Fur

Oh Baby, I am loving all this baby pink fur. Don’t you agree that fur is so fun and so trendy? If you aren’t into fur I suggest you try it out. SERIOUSLY just give it a try. If you want to jump out of your comfort zone, fur is a great place to start. You maybe asking yourself, Why Fur?

I say fur because there are so many different styles, different textured furs, different colors, and people styling it in so many ways. It is so fun! I have a few fur vest in my closet right now that are black and I wear them quite often. They are not as shaggy as this pink fur jacket, but they are still so cute.

I decided to wear my fur with an all black look. I feel wearing all black really makes this pink fur jacket really stand out.  I also really enjoy turtlenecks because you can wear them with cardigans, vest, and so much more. They are an essential staple that you can add to your clothes that can be worn with so much. I’ve decided to wear my favorite black denim jeans from Old Navy. I absolutely love the style of Old Navy jeans, because they fit me so well. Do you have pairs of jeans that you love and cherish, but you don’t look anywhere else? I have such a hard time with jeans. Ordering online is next to impossible and I feel I need more of a variety. I hear great things about Express and Madewell jeans so those are the top two places I’ll be looking into next.

I’m sure in my photos you can notice all my happiness, and I want to share all my wonderful news. I have so much to be thankful and grateful for. On January 27th, my cousin birthed her one and only child, a beautiful baby girl. She did not find out the gender of the baby, and if you knew my cousin you would know that she is not good at surprises. I think I’ve found her birth the most beauty out of anyone’s to this date and here is why.

When my mom was pregnant, my parents did not find of the gender. I was a complete surprise. I stayed in the belly for nine months, and the whole time they thought I was a boy. They didn’t even have a girl name picked out. Let me take that back…. if I was a girl they had my middle name picked out, but not my first name. My cousin thought she was having a boy, she would always call the baby he. Like, obviously she thought it was a boy. My cousin at least had first and middle name picked out for a boy or girl. I am the only child, and this new addition to our family will be the only child. My name starts with a K and so does my new baby cousin.

I have not met her in person yet, but I’ve facetimed her once, and wish I could facetime her every day. My cousin might just get annoyed. I’m going to make sure this little girl has the best of the best fashion and when we are together we will be inseparable. Now that I’ve spilled my heart out, now it’s time to tell you another reason why I’m smiling so much.

We are officially in the month of February! February is my birthday month. I’ve spent the beginning of this month getting plans together for my trip up north to Minnesota the weekend before my birthday, to having a birthday party the weekend after my birthday. All in all, it has been so fun to plan. I’m sure you also noticed that my site has changed. I have officially done my blog relaunch, and I’m in love with the way my site has come together. Clean, chic, and sophisticated is what I was going for. I think I definitely accomplished that. You may wonder why I changed my blog theme, and really the reason was I needed something new. My old blog theme was a great starter for my blog.

It has really taught me a lot about blogging. There is a lot more to blogging then a pretty site, pretty pictures, and words. There is a lot of research when it comes to creating and developing a website. I have already noticed the technology difference from my old theme to my new theme. The changes are so fabulous. When I first started blogging my boyfriend helped me get my site up and running. I had no clue know where to start, but with his guidance, I learned so much. I can officially say that now I have officially out-smarted him in the website building game.

It sure does feel so good to say that. Ladies, we know what it’s like to be the best of the best at something when it comes to your boyfriend. It is now me! Who run the world? GIRLS!!! I wanted to get my site re-launched for my 2 year blog anniversary, but I couldn’t wait any longer.  I’ll just make sure that my blog anniversary post is extra special for all of you.

P.S. I know for some of you, you are already subscribed to my blog. I did have some technical difficulties, so sorry if you received anything weird in your inbox from my blog. It won’t happen again. There is also one more thing I wanted to share with you, because it has been awhile. Life has been busy, but I have officially upgraded to a Canon 6D. I’ve always been a Nikon girl so switching has made me sad, but I am really falling in love with my Canon. Do you have a certain brand you prefer? I know you are all wondering why I made the switch, because I have received these questions before.

I made the switch from Nikon to Canon, because my photographers have always shoot my photos with Canon. I’ve always loved how my photos turned out from them. I also can say that my Nikon was a little more tricky than my Canon. Here is one thing that you guys don’t know about me. I don’t like reading directions. I was that kid Christmas morning that would wait for mom to put together my game and explain it to me after it was all set up on how to play.

I am such a visual person sometimes words mean nothing to me (when it comes to reading direction). I’ve been taught by a lot of Canon users about different setting, different lens, and much more. The transition has been much easier than I expected, and I am loving it.

baby pink fur (currently sold out in the color I’m wearing)

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2392160″]

January 26, 2017
February 6, 2017

Rach

February 3, 2017

Congrats to your cousin!! That is so exciting!! I also love the new site. It looks so good! Now I feel inspired to work on mine haha. And girl, I am obsessed with your coat!

February 6, 2017

Why thank you so much. They are so happy indeed.

Coco

February 3, 2017

I’m in love with your fur jacket and you styled it beautifully! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

February 6, 2017

Thank you so much. I love this jacket so much.

Jodi-Kay Edwards

February 3, 2017

Girl I am in love with your smile and vibes in this post! The baby pink fur is so beautiful! Such exciting news! A little bundle of joy is so amazing. She will have amazing fashion style with you in her life. I am really loving the new blog upgrade, it looks amazing on my phone and is easy to read. Congrats on your new camera purchase I’ve been using Canon since day one and I can’t imagine using anything else. 🙂 beautiful pictures and post girl! I loved getting to know more about you!
    Jodi

February 6, 2017

You are so sweet. Thank you so much. It is all starting to really com together.

Bukky

February 3, 2017

Congratulations on the birth of your niece and relaunch of your blog. I know you will be a very nive aunty.
    I love your look. The faux fur is everything. I just got nikon and I am just learning how to use it along with my 7 year old son/ photographer. Have a great weekend.

February 6, 2017

That is so great that he is taking your photos for you. What a great way to get him involved.

February 6, 2017

I love the new look of your blog and I’m glad you worked out all details. This fur is absolutely fabulous! The color looks fabulous on you and you styled it perfectly. Have you tried Current/Elliott? I absolutely love them. I have three pairs and they are worth every penny. Once you find your size you can easily order online. 7 for Mankind is also really good too. I’ve heard good things about Rag & Bone, there next on my list of denim. I hope you post a picture of your cousin’s baby, I’m sure she’s adorable. And you will spoil her rotten 🙂

February 6, 2017

Thanks for all that great denim advice. I’ll refer back to this. She is so adorable. I hope to get some photos of her with my professional camera. Do a little photo shoot.

Marcy

February 7, 2017

Babe so in love of this fur rose jacket!!! Looks so stunning on you and love How you mixed with black.

Xo
    Marcy

February 7, 2017

Thank you, Marcy. This would be a good one for all of your trips.

Keyma

February 8, 2017

I totally agree the faux fur is a great place to start and step out of the comfort zone. This is a great color on you too. Love the look.

February 9, 2017

Thank you, Keyma! Happy almost Friday

Stavana

February 8, 2017

I loveeeee old navy jeans. That’s he only brand that caters to my body shape love this post

February 9, 2017

I love them too! They are perfect.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

February 9, 2017

Congratulations on your new baby cousin!!!! Oh my goodness! I’m so happy for you and your whole family ! I love the entire story and can certainly see why you are so overjoyed!
    I am completely smitten by this gorgeous look! Why don’t I have the jacket yet ? I can’t stop thinking about it since I saw it on instagram!

February 9, 2017

Aww thank you so much, Jennifer. I’m so over joyed. I can not wait to meet her. This jacket caught my eye and I knew it had to be mine.

February 9, 2017

I love your new site and this outfit babe!
    This jacket is so pretty!!
    And what a beautiful story! I don’t think I’d be able to do that hahahaha I’m so curious!!
    Thanks for sharing!

February 9, 2017

Thank you so much, Aimara. It does take a lot to not find out I’m sure.

Sharon

February 10, 2017

I have the same coat in a dark blue shade and it’s crazy nice one! I wear it all the time even though it’s big and furry haha!
    Love the pink one, thank you for the inspiration!

February 15, 2017

I get a lot of looks. I’m not sure if they are good or bad but I love it.

Olga

February 12, 2017

This fur is so stunning!!!
    Statement peace!!!

February 16, 2017

It really is! I totally need this to be in my closet and so happy I finally have it.

Dom

February 12, 2017

Hello dear, this is such a beautiful post! Congrats on the birth of your niece. This outfit here is so fab and I look forward to more of your blog and what’s to come. Congrats on everything dear.
    xoxo,
    Dom

February 16, 2017

You are so sweet. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Coco

February 13, 2017

Some time I will raid your closet watch out! That pink fur styled with black is just divine! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

February 21, 2017

I feel the same way about other bloggers. I want all there clothes.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

February 15, 2017

Awwww! Babies are EVERYTHING! Congrats on the new addition! Also, that fur though? BOSS! I love it!

February 21, 2017

Chardline, thank you so much! The changes has been lovely.

Jen

February 16, 2017

I love that shaggy fur jacket! I’m into anything fur these days. Happy birthday to you too!! When is it exactly. Oh and congrats on your new baby cousin. Such an exciting month for you.

February 21, 2017

I really am too! Always want something fur. Thank you! It was today and it has been a lovely day.

Morgan Ryan

February 17, 2017

I absolutely adore this outfit on you! Really great contrast for your skin tone xx

M

February 21, 2017

It sure is important for skin tones to look good with clothing. I never really though of it, but I know people that always take that into consideration.