The Bedroom

The bedroom is where I relax. The bedroom is where I keep most of my belongings. The bedroom is where I can make a mess. The bedroom is…. my bedroom and a fun one at that. This is the first time in a long time I have been able to make a bedroom my own and fill it with what I really enjoy.

As you all know, I recently moved to a new city, and it has taken me a good three months to get my bedroom to where I want it to be. I have downsized quite a bit, and that’s the way I want it to be. I love the clean and simplistic bedroom. I enjoy white sheets and a lot of pillows. White, gold, and black accents is what I have filled my space with, and I must say I am in love. I also enjoy throwing a little fur in the mix. It can really chic up a bedroom, don’t you think?

I also think my Scandinavian design wall art has something to do with making my room come together. Keep reading for the down-low on my wonderful wall art and a special code to get your own wall art at a fabulous discount.

I have falling in complete love with my wall art from Desenio. When I stumbled upon their website I knew that I had to fill my room with their wonderful art. There website is wonderful, and they also share inspiration for ever room in the house. To me, they’re wall art interior designers. They have the science down to a T.

Ever piece of wall art was carefully thought out. I wanted to tell myself a story. I want to look up above my bed and know that I want to travel the world. I must always follow my dreams and know that dreams change as time goes on, and also float and fall as light as a feather and know that I won’t always know where I’ll land or end up, but it’s an adventure worth taking. Each of these pieces of art mean something to me and I’m happy to share the meaning with you. Breathe: I enjoyed the font of this piece, and it is also a great reminder to just breath. No matter the day you are having, and no matter what gets in the way, you must continue moving on.

Marc Jacobs: Quote reading, “It would be a much more beautiful world if people did as they pleased  And not what they thought other people excepted of them”  There is so much truth behind these words, and I find them beautiful.

Feather Gold Marble : This piece of art work is so fun with the marble and I feel it makes this wall art look wonderful. It was a piece of art to make this story come together. World Map: It reminds me ever day that I want to see this world. I’ve been to so many places, but I am so ready to see more.

Live Your Dreams: We all must live our dreams and live without regret. Whatever your dreams maybe keep developing them and pushing yourself towards what you truly want in life. As you get older your dreams turn into new dreams and that is one thing that I am experiencing right now. Keep developing your dreams, people.  I also am obsessed with pillows, as you can see. You can never have enough pillow. The best part about this bedding set is it came with all these wonderful pillows minus the fur pillow. I bought that one separate.  Desenio has artwork for every room in your house. They have a variety of themes and just looking at their website gives me an immense amount of motivation, inspiration, and quite a thrill. In the corner of my breathe photo frame I decided to also add a photo of my mother and I. This photo was taken back my senior year of high school. It was wonderful getting some photos with my mom. She can’t stand getting photos taken, but she let all that go to the side and took a few with me. She also loved how they turned out so we got prints.They turned out wonderful and this is a wonderful memory for her and for me.

This bedroom shopping as been so fun and without my beautiful wall art from Desenio, my room would not be the same. I feel that my room tells somewhat of a story now.

Desenio

Use code: naturallyfarout25 from January 10-12 to get 25% off your Denesio purchase.

(Only on prints, not clips or poster-hangers)

January 6, 2017
January 16, 2017

Jodi-Kay Edwards

January 10, 2017

You and your mother look so cute in that picture, I love love love your room, the simplistic design. I am also in the same boat, I really enjoy not having a lot of clutter around because my bedroom is where I go to relax and work and unwind. The gold accents is really nice, I’ve never heard of this design company , I’ll have to check them out.

January 10, 2017

So true. So happy that you agree girl. You have to check them out. Especially with my special code the designs are even more affordable.

Coco

January 11, 2017

I love that your bedroom is so full of light and golden hues. It very elegant and relaxing at the same time! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

January 11, 2017

That is exactly what I wanted it to be

Christine

Love your room girl!
    Need to check out Denesio!!!
    Christine

January 11, 2017

You sure do!! Everything is so afforable

OMG girl!!!!!
    Your room is so pretty and I’m loving this artwork. Definitely checking Denesio out right now!
    I’ve been trying to find cool frames for my place!
    Thanks for sharing!

January 11, 2017

Oh of course!! I hope you find some good frames.

Keyma

January 11, 2017

I am also a fan of clean simple bedrooms it just makes for a living and sleeping so much more comfortable and relaxing I love your space and how you decorated it

January 11, 2017

Yes you are so right. I think having a lot of space and have minimal stuff also helps. It helps me anyways.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

January 11, 2017

Your bedroom is goals! Love it! The gold accents make it regal but calming.

Why thank you so much!

Laura Rivas

January 11, 2017

Where did you get the frames?! I love your bedroom so cozy…In need of a new comforter – loveee yours!

Xx
    Laura | http://www.twentyteenz.com

January 11, 2017

From the same site!!! I love there frames as well.

Morgan Ryan

January 11, 2017

I love all your artwork and all the gold!

Xx,
    M

January 11, 2017

It is seriously such a good combo.

marcy

January 12, 2017

LOVE your bedroom babe!! You have so beautiful art frame in the wall. Love all of them and the gold frame with the marble is just stunning.

xoxo
    Marcy

January 12, 2017

Thank you so much, Marcy. It was so fun decorating my room.

Tiffany Martinez

January 12, 2017

Beautiful! Giving my all kinds of decor inspiration. I suck at it but I agree that your decor should tell a story. Yours is meaningful and fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

January 12, 2017

Thank you so much, Tiffany. You are too sweet.

Jen

January 12, 2017

I love the soft colors of your bedroom. It’s so simple, chic and really brings a lot of clarity and peace of mind. Wish my bedroom was like yours!

January 13, 2017

I must say you are totally right about the clarity and peace of mind. I also like to keep it as clean as possible. That helps with clarity.

mayra

January 12, 2017

Super cute bedroom! love the pop of gold it adds warmth and comfort

January 13, 2017

It really does add some warm. Thanks for putting that thought into my head.

Suzanne Spiegoski

January 12, 2017

Love your bedroom! Such great taste in decor my dear! 🙂

January 13, 2017

Thank you. I’m thinking of hanging lights up soon.

January 12, 2017

I can’t get enough of the gold accents…wonderful and absolutely perfect!

January 13, 2017

You are too sweet. Thank you so much.

Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

January 12, 2017

This is truly all so elegant and sophisticated but also so fun ! Love the white , black and gold combination so much. My favorite parts are the pillows and the mirrors ! So so beautiful!

January 13, 2017

It all really goes together doesn’t it. My roommate got those mirrors for me for Christmas. They went to perfectly with the decor.

January 12, 2017

I’ve always loved seeing how other people decorate their spaces. I’ve been seeing too much of the same minimalistic style decor, so it’s nice seeing a different style 🙂

January 13, 2017

Thank you. I am going with a little more of a minimalistic style as well but I am loving my color scheme.

Stacy

I love this look!

Thanks so much.

Gail

January 13, 2017

You have such a pretty bedroom and it looks so cozy. I love the simplistic nature of the art decor. That photo of you and your mom is so sweet. Love this babe! Xoxo

January 13, 2017

Gail, thank you for your kind words. It all really comes together and when I was looking through things to get ride of I cam across this picture and I just knew right where to put it.

Erin Creeks

January 13, 2017

Girl I love a good pillow. Don’t get me wrong I love the whole look but I got super excited when I saw the pillows. LOL!

January 13, 2017

haha you are to funny. I’m pillow obsessed too.

Dom

January 14, 2017

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your room. I love all the gold in there, its perfect and screams you. I love the mirrors and the comfy looking pillows. I’m also a huge fan of the wall art. As a HUGE James Dean fan I love that poster. Pretty room my friend :).
    Much Love,
    Dom

January 15, 2017

I love the words “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today” James Dean. So beautiful.

January 14, 2017

I love the gold theme of your bedroom! It’s very relaxing!

January 15, 2017

Aww thank you, Shasie. I think gold and white together is very relaxing. Didn’t get those vibes until I finally got my room together.

January 14, 2017

I love your bedroom decor , so cute !

January 15, 2017

Thank you, I appreciate it. My bedroom is finally to where I want it to be.

EfabulousHB

January 14, 2017

The gold and white accents to your bedroom is a very wonderful and soft glam. Not only are the inviting but there is an “air of fabulousness” to it all. I absolutely adore the picture of you and your mom. It reminds me of my Future CEO and myself. Great post.

January 15, 2017

Thank you! Glam is another good word to describe it.

Valerie Carmona

January 14, 2017

Your room def tells a story and I love the combination of gold and white!

January 15, 2017

I have wanted my room to be gold and white since forever. It finally is.

April Nunez

January 15, 2017

Ahhh I really love your bedroom, looks so cozy! Such a great post, thanks for sharing! 🙂

April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    IG: @aprilnunezzz

January 15, 2017

I’m obsessed with my bedding. It is so popular to. I didn’t even know how popular it was.

Ashley J.

January 16, 2017

The Marc Jacobs quote is absolutely beautiful and one to live by. Here’s to all doing our own things!

January 17, 2017

You are totally right, Ashley.

Olga

January 20, 2017

This is so inspiring! Wow! Love how you put it all those together! You have a talent!

January 23, 2017

Thank you so much. It was so fun working with this company.