Sweater Dress Weather

sweaterdressweather4 sweaterdressweather3

So it’s not up to me or you, but the temperatures are dropping, and you know what that means.  It means that it is sweater dress weather. I can’t complain about it because I love sweater dresses, although I’m not a big fan of the cold. You can style them in so many ways. Sweater dresses look amazing with just the dress or you can add some cute tights to the look to spice it up. I am loving my new boots from Aldo and they go so well with my dress. The color of these boots is just perfect, they will match with so much.

Sweater dresses are an amazing item of clothing that you should have. They are perfect for this cold weather, and, if you haven’t invested in a good sweater dress,  I think you should find a cute one and add it to your wardrobe. The more I look at how I styled this look the more I think I should have added a scarf or a statement necklace. My fashion is at a constant change though, and I’m inspired everyday to wear something new, style something new, and step out of the box. I can’t say step out of my comfort zone because I am totally up for wearing something different. sweaterdressweather9

sweaterdressweather5 I love to wear something different. I love to stand out in a crowd of people as a result of my fashion. I am hoping to get better with that as time goes on. Naturally Far Out didn’t just come to mind because of natural beauty and being different, it also came to mind because where I grew up people didn’t dress like me. I was the first person in my school to wear skinny jeans. I used to wear bright colored skinny jeans, and people would ask me how I did it. I never understood that question and really I never knew how to answer it. It was moments like that when I new fashion was my thing. I want to start showing more of my fashionista side that I used to show. I loved being the one that was different, but in a good way.

I think in general we need to learn to all step out of the box. Not just in what we decided to wear, but also in what we want to do in our everyday lives. People work their 9-5 jobs and do the same thing everyday because its safe, and they are scared of anything new or different then what they already know. I’m just over here trying to do what’s different then the rest of the world, and that is one thing(out of many things) I’m still figuring out. sweaterdressweather7

nfobuttonsSTL copy

nfobuttonsGOLD

November 22, 2016
November 30, 2016

November 28, 2016

You look fabulous in your sweater dress! Nice boots! It’s snowing here again but I’m hoping it won’t stick around. Fingers crossed. But I agree with you, it’s alway good to step out of the box every once and awhile. Try something new because you never know what new experience is waiting for you.

December 1, 2016

I don’t know how you deal with all that snow up there. Yesterday it decided to snow here and it was light. Nothing serious and I was ok with that. These boots are so comfortable and I wear them a lot.

November 28, 2016

I’m not sure I’m ready for cold weather! It’s too soon! I’d rather just have snow at 65 degrees!

December 1, 2016

I know how you feel! I like the snow but I only want it for a short amount of time.

Darci

November 29, 2016

Im still figuring it out too girl! Yay to being different though as best as we can! I love this sweater dress, they are always a good idea and I think I need to stock up on more in seeing this! So cozy, casual, yet chic! xo, Darci

December 1, 2016

Exactly, Darci. Yes sweater dresses are a super good item to have in your closet. They are so easy to style too.

Jennifer Quattrucci

November 29, 2016

You absolutely slay with a capital S with this sweater dress and those AMAZING boots !!!!

December 1, 2016

Awww thank you so much, Jennifer. I’m happy you really enjoyed this look.

Stella

November 29, 2016

Love your message & the outfit!! You can’t expect anything to change in your life if you just keep on doing the same things you’ve always done before.
    xoxo Stella

December 1, 2016

Yes, girl!! So happy you understand where I’m coming from.

November 29, 2016

Such a beautiful post babe!
    Couldn’t agree more! I’ve always loved being different, thinking outside the box and trying new things! Keep it up babe and surround yourself with the right people!
    Love this look btw! Also a great fan of sweater dresses. They look amazing with OTK boots!

December 1, 2016

It is always important to surround yourself with the right people. A lot of times we can get mixed up with the wrong people. Like people who don’t have the same views.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

November 29, 2016

Sweater dress weather is my fav! LOVE IT!

December 1, 2016

I love it too! They are so fun.

Morgan Ryan

November 29, 2016

How cozy! One of my favorite pairings, dresses with over the knees boots!

Xx,
    M

December 1, 2016

You seriously can’t go wrong

November 29, 2016

I can’t stand cold weather either, so I’m just trying to wear anything warm and cozy. I’ve yet to check out a sweater dress, or thigh-high boots for that matter. I love how you styled yours!

December 1, 2016

Yes that is how is has to be living somewhere cold. I’d love it in California more I think.

Teresa

November 30, 2016

Those gray otk boots are fabulous paired with that dress! Thanks for rounding up some oh-so-cute sweater dress options!

December 1, 2016

Aldo has wonderful boots. They are already sold out.

Uzo O

November 30, 2016

Your boots are giving me so much life.

December 1, 2016

Well I am happy to hear that. They are wonderful!

Keyma

November 30, 2016

I love how you styled this look darling. So chic and fab. So cute how you came bout maming your blog. I love the confidence, it’s contagious xx

December 1, 2016

Confidence is Key!! Yeah the name has a fun little meaning that is for sure.

Jen

November 30, 2016

I love that you’re so bold in your fashion choices. It’s definitely better to be different then people boring and the same as everyone else. That sweater dress looks awesome on you too babe!

December 1, 2016

Oh Jen, I am still working on it. I love your style! It is so unique and different.

December 1, 2016

I love sweater dresses and this one looks amazing on you !

December 1, 2016

Thanks girl! Have a great night.

December 1, 2016

I love sweater dresses! They’re one of my go-to staples for Fall

December 1, 2016

They should be every girls go-to-staples for fall…. and winter:)