Stay Healthy x Workout Gear

When working out outside, it is very important to be visible. Why not wear my Pink Slouchy top from The Mint Julep Boutique? Out of all the colors there were to choose from, I picked out this gem. You might be wondering why, and that answer is because pink is my favorite color. I have been wearing this top in a few different ways. I think it is a great top to wear casually with a vest and scarf, and the other way I like to style it is with my workout gear. These days, I love to workout in a long sleeve or a sweatshirt, so this is perfect for working out outside and indoors. stayhealthyxworkoutgear stayhealthyxworkoutgear4 The top is extremely soft and perfect for those chilly days when you just can’t seem to get warm. I can tell you that I’ll be wearing it even more when the snow starts to fall, because I am going to become a little inside nester. I am so not ready of the snow to fall. It won’t stop me from working out though. It might just motivate me more to do more at-home workouts.

Working out is a choice. It is very important to stay health and in shape. Since I was younger, I have been obsessed with sports and always took them seriously. I remember always loving the team aspect of working out. You always had your teammates going through the same pain as you, but you would all support each other at the same time. I think that is what made me really stick with sports. That was the foundation I needed to set me up for over all health and wellness. stayhealthyxworkoutgear0

stayhealthyxworkoutgear1 I pretty much spend 5 days a week working out. Only once a day and someday I hope to turn it into two a days, but as of right now once a day works for me. I have a fabulous personal trainer, (my hunny)and he always makes my workouts for me and knows exactly what I need to do to get to where I want to be. I’m not going to lie, if I would eat better I’m sure I’d already be where I want to be, but I am a believer in if  I workout, I can eat what I want. I honestly work out so I can eat what I want.

Cross Country made this habit happen. My coach would always prescribe us chocolate milk and ice cream. Like what….? I’ll definitely eat that! No complaints here. I also had the best cross country coach in the world who knew exactly what he was doing and honestly was the best coach I have ever had. He really cares and still cares about my teammates. My senior year of high school was his last year of coaching. We like to say that we were the best and no one could top us, which was so true. We were such a strong team and really worked and supported each other.

That’s the team I miss the most: my high school, four year, immature cross country team. stayhealthyxworkoutgear2 stayhealthyxworkoutgear3 stayhealthyxworkoutgear6

nfobuttonsSTL copy

Shop The Mint Julep Boutique and see all the fabulous apparel they offer. I love shopping with them and I know you will too.

Slouchy T-shirts

My Slouchy T-Shirt/Pink

nfobuttonsGOLD

October 28, 2016
November 14, 2016

November 2, 2016

You look beautiful in pink. The colour just pops against your complexion. I can see why it’s your favourite colour. Working out is so good for the mind and body. It helps when you have fun work out gear too 🙂

November 2, 2016

Fun workout gear is so important. It also has to be super comfortable.

Bukkydare

November 2, 2016

Wow you work out everyday! Good for you girlfriend. keep up the good work. My children and teaching are my work out routine😀😀

November 2, 2016

Well hopefully you all stick with it. It can be a family fun thing which is always good. To get up and workout can be hard sometimes but if you all motivate each other it will be much easier.

November 2, 2016

Cute work out gear ! I am determined to work out more !

November 7, 2016

It is something that all should do! Even I should work out more I think.

November 2, 2016

Now that I’m in Phoenix, I’m starting to go on a hike whenever I can. That’s about the only way I can workout… I love the desert and mountains, plus the weather has been lovely. The more I workout, the more I can have a donut or croissant or something 🙂 Love that bold pink top, it looks so cozy!

November 7, 2016

That is how I do it to, Heather. I’m sure walks in the desert would be amazing. Something really special.

Pperlenoir Style by Elena

November 3, 2016

I love your pink shirt, brightens your face up with that color.
    The training is very good for the body and mind.

November 7, 2016

Why thank you so much. Have a wonderful week!

Nikka Shae

November 3, 2016

Good job on working out everyday. I’m so inspired! I need to carve out time so I can get to it.

November 7, 2016

Even if it’s a half hour a day, it is so important.

Chrystal

November 3, 2016

This motivated me to work out! Lol

November 7, 2016

That’s why I did this post. Motivation is key!

November 3, 2016

I love the length of this shirt…perfect for covering up leggings!

November 7, 2016

It sure is and I just love how comfy it is.

Jodi-Kay Edwards

November 3, 2016

This looks so comfy! I’ve never been in track or Cross Country but what a great concept that would motivate me too if I knew there was a treat at the end haha! I’m hoping to start working out twice a day also, I’m such a big morning person though but I get tired by like 4pm! Love the pink on you girl!

November 7, 2016

I have no clue how you wake up so early! haha I just couldn’t do it. I would wake up so early for cross country but that’s what motivated me. haha

Jenna

November 3, 2016

You’re totally right that working out is a habit and it’s great that you have a personal trainer who knows you so well!

Cheers, J

November 7, 2016

Yes, Jenna. he is so wonderful.

November 4, 2016

You go girl! That’s awesome that you want to build up to two a day! My husband ran cross country and was one of the top runners in Texas back in High School. His love for running and dedication to it has rubbed off on me. It’s actually what sparked me to go for a triathlon! I love the pink sweater and how you can vary the length on where it sits. It’s perfect for these upcoming winter runs!

November 7, 2016

Oh my gosh! That is so awesome. I think triathlons would be so much fun but so hard at the same time.

Faith Haller

November 4, 2016

Pink is a beautiful color on you and I’m loving the nike’s! I’m getting my routine back now.

November 7, 2016

Thank you so much! Goodluck with your routine.

Rachel Holliday

November 6, 2016

Girl I totally work out so I can eat what I want too! How boring would life be without ice cream? Your high school coach sounds awesome! You look amazing in pink and this top looks like a great addition to your workout gear for the cooler months

Rachel xx

November 7, 2016

Right, Rachel. I am so happy that you agree.

Lindsey Lyons

November 13, 2016

I love that hot pink shirt!

November 13, 2016

Awww well thank you, Lindsey. Have a great week girl!

Richa Kamal

November 16, 2016

I used to be part of my school team as well. It so much fun to work with the team.
    It is great that you were part of such a great team. Love this workout gear.
    Surely motivates you to workout more. 🙂
    Richa | Fancier’s World

November 17, 2016

Yes, Richa. How much do you work out?