Light Pink Delight

lightpinkdelight5 lightpinkdelight9 Hello All. Sorry for being MIA lately. Life has been very busy for me, and I have really been enjoying it, but it can be hard sometimes. My photographer when on vacation to Ireland, and I wish she would  have packed me in her suitcase so I could have gotten some awesome photos and experienced all the pubs in a beautiful part of Ireland. Her trip sounded like a dream, and I know that I have to visit sooner than later. Anyhow, I am here to tell you about this chic-ing fabulous light pink delight sweater I got from Forever21. lightpinkdelight1

lightpinkdelight00 It was a total bargain and the material is super soft and is good quality. When shopping for sweater, I always look for quality. I don’t enjoy when my sweaters start pilling, because it makes the sweater look in bad shape, and honestly it is so not attractive. If you don’t know what pilling is– pilling is small balls of fiber that form on a piece of clothing. I know this sweater won’t have that problem, because I chose wisely this time. I also decided to wear my white jeans after labor day. Seriously is that really a thing? I think white is good for anytime of the year. Not only do I think that wearing white is good for any time of the year. I also think my new necklace from “Nymph In The Woods” is perfect for any day. lightpinkdelight7 I received two unique necklaces from the Nymph In The Woods Collection, and they are a beauty. I am only showing you one at the this moment, but I think you will love the style and design of both necklaces. The one I am showing today is a light pink color surrounded by silver wire wrapping. The intricate detailing on this necklace is great, and I love the packaging they came in. lightpinkdelight The way they are created is through the use of glass. The glass is then layered into different designs and then kiln-fired to perfection. After the glass is fired, the wire wrapping starts to happen, and that is really when the intricate design really comes in to effect. Wire wrapping is not easy, and the detailing is just amazing.  I guess what I’m trying to say is that it’s something you couldn’t learn over night. I love that not one necklace is the same and they are a one of a kind piece of art. Nymph In The Woods also creates one of a kind earrings too that are unique and gorgeous.  lightpinkdelight2 lightpinkdelight0

nfobuttonsSTL copy

Nymph In The WoodsUse Code: FAROUTHOLIDAY10 for 10% off your purchase. Promotion ends December 10th.

P.S. Can’t wait to show you my other necklace. Gifts like this are what people really love the holidays.

nfobuttonsGOLD

November 14, 2016
November 18, 2016

Katrina Fernandez

November 16, 2016

Oh gosh! This is so beautiful! I totally love your outfit, simple but very attractive. You look so good 😘

November 17, 2016

Thank you, Katrina. Thank you for your support.

Gail

November 16, 2016

That sweater is gorgeous and I love the color! That’s why I love F21, sometimes you can find the best pieces! That necklace is such a great statement piece – it’s beautiful! Xoxo

November 17, 2016

The sweater is super comfy too.

Richa Kamal

November 16, 2016

Love the color of this sweater. And I really do not get the white rule at all.
    I wear white all year long! This necklace is so pretty and unique.
    You look fab as always!
    Richa | Fancier’s World

November 17, 2016

I seriously think it shouldn’t be a thing haha

Monika

November 16, 2016

Such a gorgeous sweater it is! You look lovely Kierra.. Hope things are settling down a little now. And ireland sounds like a dream!! If only she could actually pack you in a suitcase 😀 hope you are having a good day!

Monika | http://www.palateforstyle.com

November 17, 2016

Things are slowing down which is great. But the crazy business has been good too.

What a gorgeous color!!!

November 17, 2016

I’m happy you love the color.

November 17, 2016

I just checked out Nymph in the Woods’ Etsy shop and saw some really unique pieces. Yours looks great with your pink sweater and white jeans.

November 17, 2016

So happy you want to check out there page. The work is amazing.

Sara

November 21, 2016

Hi, this is Sara from Nymph in the Woods! I just wanted to say thank you for checking out the shop!

November 21, 2016

🙂

November 17, 2016

I say screw no white after labour day! Such a silly rule. I love your pink sweater! It looks like it has a bit of sheen to it👌🏾 And it looks great paired with your white denim! Can we talk about your necklace?! It’s so pretty and I love the silver wiring detail.

November 17, 2016

It seriously isn’t a thing…lol!yes I am loving the necklace because of the color I picked out.

Chimee

November 17, 2016

Thank necklace is absolutely beautiful!

November 17, 2016

Isn’t it? So unique and cute.

Chimee

November 17, 2016

Love this necklace and you look cute as always!

November 17, 2016

Thank you, Chimee. Have a great weekend coming up.

Crysy

November 17, 2016

XXI is my favorite! I’ll have to check out their sweaters!

November 17, 2016

You sure do!! They are amazing.

Chrystal

November 17, 2016

Love the sweater and the color is perfect for you!

Thank you, Chrystal. Everyone looks good in pink 🙂

Ty

November 18, 2016

Love the blush tone and white paired together! So cute!

November 21, 2016

Thank you! I think it is a wonderful combo.

Jenna

November 18, 2016

What a great sweater! It looks perfect on you!

Cheers, J

November 21, 2016

Thank you, Jenna. This color I think would look good on anyone.It is just so perfect.

November 18, 2016

Blush is such a wonderful color for you. You bloom in it.

November 21, 2016

Thank you so much, Michelle. I am in love with it.

November 18, 2016

Nothing wrong with taking a little break! Life happens! I wish I could have gone with your photographer too!, Ireland is definitely a place I want to visit. I love this look, it looks chic but comfy!

November 21, 2016

Thank you, Shasie. Maybe we can get some bloggers together and take a big trip.

November 18, 2016

Love this color combo – so very, very pretty!!

November 21, 2016

Thanks, Jo-Anne. I hope you have a great week and Thanksgiving.

Gil Zetbase

November 20, 2016

That’s amazing!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

November 21, 2016

You too!!

Sara

November 21, 2016

I had to come back and look at the post again! I so love the outfit and photos you got and I am am thrilled that you and your readers are loving the necklace!!!

November 21, 2016

The necklace is a beauty! Can’t wait to show the other one.

Lindsey Lyons