Coffee Brown, Maroon + Pink

So lately I have been obsessing over Forever21 fashion. They have the cutest stuff, best prices, and I think the quality is pretty good. It’s always good to pick and choose wisely at any clothing store. I know how fabrics will hold up so I know what to buy from Forever21.  I learned in school that you can spend $100 on a sweater, but that doesn’t mean it is good quality. Sometimes I think that is hard for some to hear. I have bought super expensive clothing before, and the quality didn’t hold up like I thought it would. Which was extremely disappointing.  coffeebrownmaroonpink coffeebrownmaroonpink0 coffeebrownmaroon_pink10 I always seem to be in the middle of a closet revamp as well, that is never ending. I am obsessed with velvet this year, but next year velvet may not even be in anymore. It is hard to find a happy medium when it comes to filling my closet with the right things, at the right prices, and a reasonable quality that will last for the season. I love splurging on something expensive, but I also know what I should be splurging on. My main act of splurging right now is on luxury handbags. I have my Louis Vuitton that I bought on my own which is my pride and joy, but I am looking into a new handbag. I’m not sure what to get next. Gucci or Burberry?

Since I can remember, I have been obsessed with Burberry. There classic and professional styles that will live on is what really attracts me. I see a lot of that in the luxury handbag world. A luxury handbag to me will never go out of style and is ultimately timeless. I know many girls have this– “out with the old in with the new” luxury handbag obsession, but I know every luxury handbag is made to perfection. I will always keep my Louis Vuitton and as my luxury handbag collection grows, I will never get ride of them. Now I have to ask you this question, What is a good luxury handbag with out a banging outfit? coffeebrownmaroonpink6 coffeebrownmaroonpink5 coffeebrownmaroonpink7 That doesn’t mean your outfit has to be made with the finest of furs and the fanciest of leathers. It is all about what you put together and how you present it. I feel this outfit I have put together looks so fabulous. I am totally obsessed with this maroon mock neck bodycon dress from, Forever 21. The best part is this dress is under $15 and still looks like a million bucks. Don’t you agree? Soon enough I’ll add a new handbag to the collection and I can’t wait to rock it with this bodycon dress that will even look great in the summer months. coffeebrownmaroonpink9 coffeebrownmaroonpink1 I love the turtleneck neckline and the length of this dress. I seem to always have that problem with my tight dresses and skirts riding up with ever 10 steps I take, and I can honestly say I do not have that problem at all with this dress. Also, this coffee color lapel duster is a beauty and people always ask me where I bought it from. They also say it looks so expensive which I totally agree with.  This duster is under $30 and seriously can be worn so many ways. Actually this whole outfit can by styled in so many ways. I say it is styled good for today.

nfobuttonsSTL copy

nfobuttonsGOLD

November 2, 2016
November 16, 2016

November 14, 2016

You look absolutely beautiful and chic in your rose duster jacket and dress. And that price point is amazing. This dress was made for your body girl. I say go with Gucci for your next investment bag👌🏾
    Have a great week beautiful!

xo, jackie

November 14, 2016

Aww thank you so much,Jackie. I think you are totally right. Gucci is where it’s at!!

Uzo O

November 15, 2016

I really love your coat, the colour compliments the dress so well, I want to start splurging on nice winter coats this season as the weather here isn’t smiling at me at all.

November 15, 2016

Thank you! This duster is a beauty and I think will go nicely with the snow that is coming my way.

Jodi-Kay S Edwards

November 15, 2016

Girl your figure! Clap clap! In the midst of moving and all the chaos still kiling it girl! Love this outfit, burgundy is so great. I love F21 too, always affordable and right on trend. I’ve learned that trick about quality too and also cost per wear, a $100 dollar shirt doesn’t serve you much if you just let it sit in your closet versus that amazing good quality item that you wear all the time!

November 15, 2016

Yes Jodi-Kay! You got it right girl. I love something expensive but I also want it to be worth the expensive price.

KIZZY

November 15, 2016

I love everything about this look! You are beautiful.
    xx,
    Kizzy

November 15, 2016

Aww thank you so much, Kizzy. Have a wonderful week.

You look amazing babe!
    I’m quite surprised by the quality of some F21 pieces! Totally agree on splurging on the right things!
    I think Burberry is great, but girl, Gucci’s bag collection right now is to die for!

You are totally right, Aimara. Gucci bag collection is where it’s at <3

Jennifer Quattrucci

November 15, 2016

Kierra, this is all so gorgeous on you ! I love these colors and the impeccable fit !

November 15, 2016

Fit is everything when it comes to feeling and looking good.

Cielo

November 15, 2016

I wore a similar look with just the other day because I love the color combo! You look so chic! =)

– Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

November 15, 2016

Yes….It has to be one of the best color combos out there!!

Keyma

November 15, 2016

Love the duster coat and how you put it all together. I say Gucci.

November 17, 2016

Thank you, Keyma. Gucci is great.

Rachel Holliday

November 16, 2016

I wish we had Forever 21 here- I bought so much from over there when I visited the states! These pieces look absolutely gorgeous together and I’m loving your waterfall jacket. A Burberry bag would be gorgeous! But I do like mixing high and low too. Looking amazing babe

Rachel xx

November 17, 2016

There isn’t one in Australia? I didn’t know that. When you come back you will have to stock up again.

Morgan Ryan

November 16, 2016

I really love your trench coat! I’ve been meaning to get one this fall 💕

Xx,
    M

November 17, 2016

Morgan, You have too! It is so cute and can be worn all year round really.

Stella

November 16, 2016

I’m a big fan of hi-lo mixing when it comes to building a wardrobe! Splurge on the classics, but save on the trends — especially at F21. Great outfit!
    xo Stella

November 17, 2016

Yes, save on the trends. I like how you put that.

Richa Kamal

November 16, 2016

You surely are looking like million bucks! So gorgeous!
    Love the color combination and you look amazing!
    Richa | Fancier’s World

Thank you!

Char

November 16, 2016

What a beautiful duster! I love it!

November 17, 2016

Thank you, Char. I love the color.

Dimme Podevyn

November 17, 2016

Amazing look and amazing article Kierra! Loved reading it …

Dimme – http://blushingheels.com

November 17, 2016

Thank you, Dimme. I appreciate you stoping by to check it out.

Nisha Rawat

November 17, 2016

Love the styling and the color combination. That coffee brown duster jacket is so chic!

Nisha | http://simplistique.com/

November 17, 2016

It is my favorite, Nisha. I can’t get enough of it.

Olga

November 17, 2016

Love the forever 21 as well, yet in Milan there is no any!
    Love your styling, to have a great taste and style saves a bit of money!
    Kisses!

November 17, 2016

Wait there isn’t? You have Zara though which is just as good.

Jen

November 19, 2016

Love the bodycon dress with the pink duster! I have a similar one and they’re perfect to throw over a dress. You look fab!

November 21, 2016

You are so right, Jen. They are perfect.

Teresa

November 20, 2016

~sheesh~ Your hair looks fabulous even blowing in the wind.

November 21, 2016

My hair is always blowing and getting in the way haha

Darci

November 21, 2016

Love the duster and this color combo! I love forever 21 even though it gets a bad rap. And I’m always going through a closet re vamp too but haven’t added to much velvet yet and need a new staple bag as well!

November 21, 2016

I’m so happy you agree on all this, Darci. I wish the closet re vamp would come to an end but that will never change.