Business Savvy Girl Boss

When I grow up I want to be a “Business Savvy Girl Boss”. Who’s with me? businesssavvygirlboss8 businesssavvygirlboss6

Even though I am a 20-something-year-old. I still feel that I have a lot more growing up to do. I feel even when I’m in my 30’s, I’ll still have a lot more growing up to do. To say that you are still growing up is not a problem. Since birth we have always had to grow up and learn more, experience more, and explore more. That’s just what us humans have to do.

I think it is wonderful to always want to learn, grow, and achieve new obstacles, and this is why I want to become a business savvy girl boss. There are many things you as an individual can do to become a business savvy girl boss and I want to give you some pointers. businesssavvygirlboss7

businesssavvygirlboss3

1. Read more: Reading is very important for brain development and structure. I don’t mean read Twilight or 50 Shades of Gray. I mean you need to read books that will get you somewhere: finance, business strategies, personal growth and development, and the list goes on. These are the type of books that can really add some value to your life, and they are super important.
  2. No TV Shows: Netflix is your enemy, or maybe Netflix is my enemy. Shows will literally eat up all your free time. Free time is when you should be exploring, learning something new, and working toward your dream.
  3. Hone in on your craft: My craft right now would be my blog. I have goals that I set weekly for myself and it is very important to reach those goals and continue to make new ones. I also create yearly goals as a fashion blogger that I want to reach.
  4. Always reach for a new adventure: I am always reaching for a new adventure, and new experience. I love to travel and do something new everyday. I don’t always do something new every day, but I’m working towards that.
  5. Remember your long-term goal: For the most part, my long-term goal is figured out. I can’t say that it will stay the same, because I can see some changes coming. Goals change, and I know I will change, so I must always make sure that my long-term goals fit my over-all goal. businesssavvygirlboss businesssavvygirlboss1 I hope my tips find you well. Sometimes I fell we have to be reminded of what is most important. Our accomplishments and dreams are our best assets. I also do know that when it comes to being a “Business Savvy Girl Boss” you must dress like one. That means looking good and wearing what makes you feel good. I am loving this sophisticated look. The hem on these olive pants is very flattering and adding the black pumps just gives it the perfect look. businesssavvygirlboss5 businesssavvygirlboss2

nfobuttonsSTL copy

nfobuttonsGOLD

November 18, 2016
November 28, 2016

Rach

November 22, 2016

These are great tips!! I actually don’t watch any TV (may be a little during the weekend), and I find myself so much more productive! P.S. those pants are amazing!!

November 23, 2016

TV can be such a distraction. Also these pants are amazingly comfortable.

Chardline Chanel-Faiteau

November 22, 2016

That statement necklace though? LOVE IT!

November 23, 2016

I need more! My jewelry collection needs to grow.

Migena Mali

November 22, 2016

This is a really nice post, love it!

And you look awesome as always,

Xx

November 23, 2016

Thank You, Migena. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Jennifer Quattrucci

November 22, 2016

I am extremely impressed by your determination and dedication to reaching your goals. I loved reading this and can relate to it ( although I am a lot older ) entirely !
    I admire your creative style as well !!!

November 23, 2016

Yes you always have to be on your toes to get what you really want. It is important.

Bukky

November 22, 2016

Thank you for all these words. Procrastination is my enemy. I pray everday to overcome it. I am also a believer of dressing the way you want to be address. Have a great Thanksgiving

November 23, 2016

Yes, procrastination is everyone enemy. Sometimes it gets to me too. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Keyma

November 22, 2016

Love your tips gorgeous. TV shows are my worst enemies. Sigh! You look so cute

haha they sure are. I love watching movies though 🙂

Gail

November 22, 2016

Setting goals is so important and not getting lost in all the distractions around us. I loved this post and you look gorgeous in that outfit. Love the pants! Xoxo

November 23, 2016

Yes girl! So happy you see it how I see it.

Darci

November 23, 2016

Thanks for the tips and reminder girl! I use to read all the time which was a nice relax time but then I got so busy. I would love to find more time for that! I did give up lots of tv time but yes it can definitely suck you in! I need to keep my goals in check too, thanks for the heads up, I’m ready to be more business savvy!

November 23, 2016

I still am working on my pointers as well. It takes time and new habits have to develop.

Teresa

November 23, 2016

Perfectly expressed! I share some of the same observations and goals.

November 23, 2016

That is wonderful, Teresa. It is so important to keep yourself in check.

Zana

November 23, 2016

Dear, I loved this post! I agree. Lately, I’ve read so many books based on personal growth and development and I can see the change.
    You are right about tv shows – but I don’t want to say no to them.. yes, sometimes they took so much of our free time but there are some days when I only wanna watch Quantico for example and relax because in the moment that’s the thing I wanna do.
    You wrote this article so amazingly. Great job.
    P.s. love this ootd. You look so gorgeous!

xo

November 23, 2016

Yea Netflix can be my enemy. lol tv shows are my enemy though. Movies are just fine to me. I am so happy you enjoyed this post dear.

Uzo O

November 23, 2016

I think we all learn new things as we grow and that’s part of growing up, I am in my thirties and I’m still pushing myself to do better and be better, I love the tips you gave here, particularly finding new adventures. Great post.

November 23, 2016

Thank you, Uzo. Everyday is a day to learn.

November 23, 2016

You look amazing babe! Love the look! Those pants with the leather jacket look amazing!
    Also, love this little list you made. Great advice. I feel like we’re on the same page 😉

November 23, 2016

Yes, Aimara. We are on the same page and I hope I inspired you to keep on moving forward. We always need encouragement.

November 23, 2016

Love your pointers! I tend to listen to tv at work, so that I don’t have to watch it at home. That way I get to keep caught up on everything but not waste my precious down time.

November 25, 2016

That’s a great idea. I need a job like yours.

Morgan Ryan

November 23, 2016

Loving your green pants. Also great tips babe

Xx,
    M

November 25, 2016

Thank you, Morgan. Sometimes you just have to be reminded.

Rachel Holliday

November 23, 2016

Yayyy I want to be a business savvy girl boss too! I am so with you on feeling the need to grow up still haha!! You look so gorgeous as always with your LV!! And that statement necklace is stunning

Rachel xx

November 25, 2016

Rachel, I say your already apart of the club 🙂

Jen

November 23, 2016

Girl, I definitely need to read more and cute Netflix out!! Thanks for the inspo. Totally want to be a girl boss!!!

November 25, 2016

Of course, Jen. I am so happy you enjoyed this post and I hope inspire you a little.

November 23, 2016

I definitely am with you on wanting to be a girl boss! I’m sick of making other people’s dreams come true and being overworked and underpaid. Thank you for the tips, however, not sure if I can nix the Netflix just yet. LOL. Love your business attire!

November 25, 2016

Heather, You are one smart cookie. I loved everything you had to say right there. All in time we will keep working towards our better self and get to where we want to be.

Jenna

November 24, 2016

These are such great tips and I agree that you always have to be learning. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers, J

November 25, 2016

Thanks for your support, Jenna. I just love to give off some inspiration.

November 24, 2016

Loving all these great tips. Setting goals is so important, it keeps you striving to be a better version of yourself. I also love you in those green pants and they look so good paired with your letter jacket.
    Hope you have a great thanksgiving weekend!

November 25, 2016

Thank you, Jackie. I sure did have a wonderful Thanksgiving. A lot of sad things happened around it but over all it was a beautiful day. So happy you agree with setting goals and working towards them. We all have them.

November 25, 2016

Very good tips and you look cute as always !

November 27, 2016

Sometimes hearing tips is important. I’m happy you liked them.

JTwisdom

November 25, 2016

Great tips. You look like a boss, very professional. I am working on a vision board.

November 27, 2016

Tha is a great idea too! I think I should try that myself.

Thorton Paul

November 25, 2016

This is one of those perfect looks. Not one single fault!

November 25, 2016

Thank you, Thorton. I thought it was pretty strong myself. You just can’t go wrong with some dress slacks and heels.

Kate from Conjuntados.com

November 26, 2016

Nice look, I love it!

November 27, 2016

Richa Kamal

November 27, 2016

Love this girl boss look! You are slayin’ it.
    Love all the tips you have specially the one with adventure.
    Keep learning and growing girl!
    Richa | Fancier’s World

November 27, 2016

Yes everyday all day is a new day for growth.

November 27, 2016

Yes! Read more and expand your mind and opinions. I always try to give myself 30 minutes before bed to read something that will make me think. It’s helped me hone in who I am and what I believe in. Loved the rest of these tips too!

November 27, 2016

That is such a wonderful idea. I think I’ll have to do that.

November 28, 2016

For me, social media steals all my free time…well along with TV. However, I tend to multitask with the TV on and leave it on as background noise while doing a million other things. I agree with you on the reading thing. I love learning, and finding books that will help me grow!

December 1, 2016

Yes! Sometimes I do that but when I haven’t yet watched that certain episode, my eyes have to be hooked to the tv. haha But yes reading is so important. I’m in the mix of trying to find something good.

November 28, 2016

ANDDDDD girl I’m in my 30s and you are so right. You never stop personal growth!

December 1, 2016

You’re in your 30’s!!! I would never think that. You look so young. I hope I look good in my 30’s.

Amber

November 30, 2016

This is such rock solid advice! I agree on all points – especially on reading more, and staying away from Netflix. I’m on my 7th biography this year (passionate about history), and I have learned so much about ethics and government.

December 1, 2016

Well that is so good. I need to be learning what you are learning. All that is so important and worth knowing more about.

Olga

December 2, 2016

Very inspiring post! I am with you!

December 2, 2016

Thank you!!! Have a great weekend.