Even though I am a 20-something-year-old. I still feel that I have a lot more growing up to do. I feel even when I’m in my 30’s, I’ll still have a lot more growing up to do. To say that you are still growing up is not a problem. Since birth we have always had to grow up and learn more, experience more, and explore more. That’s just what us humans have to do.
I think it is wonderful to always want to learn, grow, and achieve new obstacles, and this is why I want to become a business savvy girl boss. There are many things you as an individual can do to become a business savvy girl boss and I want to give you some pointers.
- Read more: Reading is very important for brain development and structure. I don’t mean read Twilight or 50 Shades of Gray. I mean you need to read books that will get you somewhere: finance, business strategies, personal growth and development, and the list goes on. These are the type of books that can really add some value to your life, and they are super important.
- No TV Shows: Netflix is your enemy, or maybe Netflix is my enemy. Shows will literally eat up all your free time. Free time is when you should be exploring, learning something new, and working toward your dream.
- Hone in on your craft: My craft right now would be my blog. I have goals that I set weekly for myself and it is very important to reach those goals and continue to make new ones. I also create yearly goals as a fashion blogger that I want to reach.
- Always reach for a new adventure: I am always reaching for a new adventure, and new experience. I love to travel and do something new everyday. I don’t always do something new every day, but I’m working towards that.
- Remember your long-term goal: For the most part, my long-term goal is figured out. I can’t say that it will stay the same, because I can see some changes coming. Goals change, and I know I will change, so I must always make sure that my long-term goals fit my over-all goal. I hope my tips find you well. Sometimes I fell we have to be reminded of what is most important. Our accomplishments and dreams are our best assets. I also do know that when it comes to being a “Business Savvy Girl Boss” you must dress like one. That means looking good and wearing what makes you feel good. I am loving this sophisticated look. The hem on these olive pants is very flattering and adding the black pumps just gives it the perfect look.
As always, thank you for reading.