Zaful Love

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography zafullove zafullove0 zafullove00

Zaful has my heart tangled all up, and in a good way. I seriously love their website for many reasons. One reason being that the prices are amazing, the quality is great, and the fashion is so trendy. There is so much to shop. It is hard to control myself when shopping their many categories. Anyone else have this problem with Zaful? I have to be completely honest with you, it is super easy to get many items for a wonderful price a Zaful. I received this cardigan, necklace, crossbody bag, and my fabulous sunglasses all for under $50. Not even joking, such a wonderful deal.  zafullove6 These shades are so stunning in person. What do you think from the photos?

zafullove1 It doesn’t stop at the prices. Once you receive your items in the mail you will be obsessing over every piece you have chosen from the Zaful Collection. Since receiving this handbag I’ve used it on the daily, and this cardigan will be styled with so many outfits as fall comes closer. I love that this mustered colored cardigan is a one size fits all, because I know I’ll be able to layer with this baby and still have room. I am all about the layers as the cooler months come our way. zafullove2 zafullove3 zafullove5 This necklace has such a chic elegant look to it and it’s only $2.77 !! zafullove7 zafullove9

nfobuttonsSTL copy

Solid Color String PU Leather Crossbody Bag/ Long Sleeve Solid Color Double Pocket Cardigan

Gold Crossbar Cat Eye Mirrored Sunglasses/ Faux Rammel Round Necklace

P.S. When it comes to shopping Zaful many of their items come in more than one color, so if you prefer a hot pink crossbody bag instead of an all black (like the one pictured above), you should totally check them out. If you want any fashion advice, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’d love to help you style your next outfit! Instagram: Zaful

nfobuttonsGOLD

September 18, 2016
September 23, 2016

Jodi-Kay Edwards

September 20, 2016

I love how you styled this outfit! Zauful has such great prices for great prices, can’t believe the price of that necklace! Cute sunnies indeed and I might have to buy that sweater!
    lifestylefinesse.com

September 20, 2016

I love that it comes in other colors too. So don’t forget to check that out, Jodi-Kay.
      Have a great week.

September 21, 2016

Omg, those sunnies are too cool. I’m still obsessing over your bag since I saw on your Instagram page. I love the black and red contrast and that price point can’t be beat! I definitely need to check them out. Great look babe!

September 21, 2016

Yes, you sure do. The prices are amazing and the trends are right on point.

September 21, 2016

I really love this cardigan…the perfect fall color too!

September 22, 2016

Thank you, Colleen. It also comes in other color that are perfect for the fall.

Jenna

September 22, 2016

Love those shoes and that bag!

September 22, 2016

Why thank you, Jenna. The prices were right so I couldn’t resist.

September 22, 2016

Never heard of Zauful till now but I’m definitely checking them out. You look amazing and I love the cardigan.

September 22, 2016

Yes!!! You have too. I totally recommend you check out there categories.

ValAroundTown

September 22, 2016

Love Zaful and your eclectic style. Those sunnies look amazing!

September 22, 2016

You are too sweet. I keep trying to change it up as the seasons change. I feel like my fashion style keeps getting better and better.

September 23, 2016

Those sunglasses have the coolest details. I love finding good quality items for a great price. Love this outfit!

September 24, 2016

I love them too!! I am sunglass obsessed.

Alli

September 23, 2016

I want some overalls now!!!

September 24, 2016

Girl!! Go get yourself some. They are so much fun.

JTwisdom

September 23, 2016

Your style is so fresh and hip. The sunglasses are so cool and that bag is really pretty.

September 24, 2016

Aww, thank you. Please stop by for more fresh and hip style.

September 23, 2016

Great look! Will be popping over to their website right now …!

September 24, 2016

I love everything they have. I’ll be doing some more shopping with them soon.

Jasmine

September 23, 2016

Wait, you got all of that for under $50?! Love this look !

September 24, 2016

Yes girl!!! YOU have to check them out.