Petal Aroma

My new favorite way to make my apartment smell lovely is with Petal Aroma. My initial impression of  my plant-based Petal Aroma was that they are just too cute. I love that you can style them any way you want. All you need is something plastic or glass that they can sit out in, and you are set. The first bag I decided to open was Sandalwood ,which I think is a great way to ring in the fall months.

They also have rose, lemon, vanilla, and lavender (I can not wait to try this one out) that are all natural plant based oils. Aroma Therapy is something I didn’t really know much about, but these scents really enhance your mood, your cognitive function, and help with physical well-being. I feel I’ll be needing that as I move to a new city and new apartment in the next couple weeks. petalaroma petalaroma0 You are probably thinking ‘Did she really just say she is moving’? and the answer to that question is I am. I have one week to find a new apartment so wish me luck, but I am so excited to start a new chapter and move forward in a new career. I feel it is very important to keep growing and moving forward to really build yourself up as an individual.

I know moving will present me with many opportunities and many ways to grow. I know moving will also present me with more blogging opportunities and collaborations, and I am so very excited to move forward and reach goals that are only just ideas at the moment. With my Petal Aroma oils I will find peace in the fast changes, and I will love getting to learn how they affect me as the time goes on. I will have to share as I open up new scents. I have to say the sandalwood smells great. petalaroma4 petalaroma6 petalaroma9 petalaroma1

Lavender/Lemon/Rose/Sandalwood/Vanilla

1 bag cost $5 each. I love how affordable that is.

Coupon Code: PETAL_20OFF_760 (for $ off)

nfobuttonsGOLD

September 5, 2016
September 15, 2016

Katrina Fernandez

September 13, 2016

I love to use these petals aroma, I always wanted that our room will smells Rose when I get inside to it.

Check out my blog post about Dull Olive Green Outfit
    xoxo, Katrina | Instagram: @katrinaisha

September 13, 2016

I sure would! I am loving mine.

September 14, 2016

I can just imagine it now! My cat would have these all over the house! I bet they smell great though!

September 14, 2016

Oh gosh!!! I’m sure your cat would have them all over the house. lol.

Anusha (ACT Style Blog )

September 14, 2016

Love the post ! Interesting concept, need to check them out. Happy and safe moving !

September 14, 2016

Thank you, Anusha. I just got my apartment today:)

September 18, 2016

Thanks dear. I have started the whole moving process and it is going great.

September 15, 2016

I love scented beads, they make your place smell so nice. And they’re way better than those wall plug-ins!
    I’m so excited for you and your new job, its a fresh started. You are going to be amazing girl!

xo, jackie

September 15, 2016

Thank you, Jackie. Maybe now I can save up for a fabulous girls trip up your way that would be amazing. I totally agree with you on the beaded scents and they also save energy which I am all about that.

September 16, 2016

I am obsessed with making my home smell good. I will for sure be trying these out, especially the sandalwood. Good luck moving, I hope it’s a smooth transition for you!

September 18, 2016

Thank you, Michelle. So far so good. Just getting everything together and organized.

September 16, 2016

These beads sounds amazing – little balls of beautiful smelling magic! Need to try them asap 🙂

PS. Good luck with your move xx

September 18, 2016

The price is even better, seriously! I love them. I can’t wait to see what the other one smell like. Also, thank you for the good luck.

September 16, 2016

I love coming home to pleasant scents in the home! Especially with 2 cats that occasionally forget to cover their litter messes!! I’ll have to try these out!

September 18, 2016

Ohh I am sure that can be rough. I think you would enjoy these then. Check them out.

Project Couture

September 16, 2016

Good luck on finding a new places!! And will for sure check this brand out because I really don’t like plug ins!

September 18, 2016

I totally agree with you. I liked that this wasn’t a plug in and really it makes your area look nice.

Alli

September 16, 2016

Ooooh this is my kind of product!!!

September 18, 2016

Is it now! Well then I hope you look into it more. The prices are wonderful!

September 17, 2016

I’ve never used room petals before. Willl definitely have to purchase some.

September 18, 2016

You definitely should. They have them at a wonderful price.