Tomboyish

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography

On a day like today, Friday, I am rocking this tomboyish style that every girly girl rocks every once in a while. Sometimes you just need to wear something casual and cute. I am rocking my favorite color: Pink. As many of you know I interned at Tommy Hilfiger, so I love the casual preppy look. I don’t wear it a lot, but when I do, I love to wear polos with jeans or a skirt. I should have picked a skirt because these jeans were super hot. Either way, pink is sure the color choice of today.

The high top converse seriously mix well with all seasons, trends, and events. I know converse can be dressed up, or you can dress them down. These days there are sparkly ones that I know some brides wear on their wedding day. Why not? They’re cute, and they have so many styles and colors to choose from. So tell me – What is your favorite converse style, and what color is your favorite? tomboyish tomboyish1 tomboyish2 tomboyish3 tomboyish5 tomboyish6 tomboyish7

stl1

August 3, 2016
August 8, 2016

The Fashion Folks

August 5, 2016

Love your pink converse, they can be worn for so many reasons indeed! Love mine low and in white like classic sneakers, but have also had black ones in the slim version! Comfy and works with everything! Xx

August 7, 2016

So true. I’m sure the black ones look super cute with a lot.

Kavya

August 5, 2016

So chic! Love this tomboy look so much! <3 Those sneakers are so cool! You look fabulous babe. 🙂

August 7, 2016

Thanks, Kavya. Do you have a pair of converse? If not you deff need a pair.

Filipa

August 5, 2016

Love how you paired with with light pink converse. Great contrast! Didn’t know you interned at Tommy Hilfiger! That must have been a great experience! 🙂

August 7, 2016

It was such an amazing experience. I miss it. I would work there now if I could, well if there were any openings.

Iryna

August 5, 2016

This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

August 7, 2016

Thanks, Hun. I hope you stop by again and check out my post as they are posted.

jackie

August 6, 2016

Beauty in pink! How cute are your converse?! I’m always so tempted to pick up a pair of those sparkly converse but I always chicken out. lol! Fridays definitely call for casual and oh so chic, it’s the perfect way to start your weekend 🙂

August 7, 2016

That is your next buy. Those converse are calling your name and you need them. I then can not wait to see the way you style your converse kicks.

BLOGGERS

August 8, 2016

you look stunning

August 8, 2016

Thanks so much. Happy Monday dear.

Katrina Fernandez

August 8, 2016

OMG! Your outfit was so cute. I just really love color pink.

xoxo,
    Katrina

August 8, 2016

Right. Pink is my FAVORITE!! Happy you love it too.

Veena

August 8, 2016

Those pink converse are too cute. Love the tomboyish look when I am too lazy to dress up. They are so easy and comfy. I agree with you Kierra

August 8, 2016

Right, sometimes I just wanna be comfortable and cute at the same time.

Chrissie Dyson

August 9, 2016

A very timely look as I won a pair of grey suede hitop converse on Ebay last night!

August 9, 2016

You go, Chrissie. They sound super cute.

Richa Kamal

August 18, 2016

I did not know that you worked for Tommy Hilfiger! That is cool.
    My fav converse is the classic white one or the red.
    But I love these too. You look fabulous girl!
    Richa | Fancier’s World

August 18, 2016

Yes! I interned there one summer. It was amazing and I loved every minute of it. Converse are the best though no matter the color.