Thank you Paul Mitchell for sending me these wonderful products. Paul Mitchell has sent me their Tea Tree hair care products, which included Shampoo and Leave in Conditioner. One product I am always looking into for my hair is leave in conditioner. I feel leave in conditioner is something our hair needs no matter the hair type or texture. Leave in conditioner moisturizer, repairs, and does a lot more to our hair then we may know. I wash my hair about twice a week and I feel when I have extra product in my hair, my hair will keep its curls a lot longer and look healthier too. I always like to have my hair give off a beautiful shine.

They also send a body bar, which I have never tried before and let me tell you, it is amazing. Perfect body bar for shaving your legs. I love how fresh the Tea Tree products smell. My bathroom has smelt like peppermint for 3 days now and I can’t complain about that.

I also have to say that receiving these products from Paul Mitchell has also inspired me. I know want to have a little garden. Paul Mitchell provided me with three packs of seeds one lavender, sage, and thyme. With planting my own natural seeds I can use these flowers to my benefit for anything health related, whether hair or skin. There are many DYI ideas I’m sure I could look up to use these plants to my benefit. I also need to do some research on planting seeds. I have never had a garden before but it is kinda of hard to have a garden when you live in an apartment. If any of you have any suggestions on how to make a garden work indoors, I’d love to hear more.    thankyoupaulmitchell4 thankyoupaulmitchell thankyoupaulmitchell1

Paul Mitchell Products

August 2, 2016
August 5, 2016

Bernadette

August 3, 2016

Kudos to you for trying something different. I have yet to master the art of gardening. I have a townhouse so I have a little bit of outdoor space. Occassionally I’ll plant flowers but I never give them the time and effort they need to thrive. One day I’ll get it together lol. Sounds like you’re well on your way. Just keep researching and commit to giving your plants the love they deserve and you should be fine. Best of luck!

August 4, 2016

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Bernadette.
      I have one plant and it’s still living so I am happy about that. I’ll have to keep doing my research.

jackie

August 4, 2016

Tea tree oils is such a great product and has so many healing benefits. I can imagine how great your hair and body feels! There really is a diet connection with the things we put on our bodies and inside our bodies
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    I just a got one of the indoor garden that you can grow spices, veggies etc. You should try it.

xo, jackie

August 4, 2016

Really!! No way. I will be getting ahold of you soon to chat about that. I want to start a fun new little hobby. Why not.

Rach

August 4, 2016

The Tea Tree line sounds amazing. I do agree that using a leave-in condition is so important. I also love how they sent you seeds to plant. Such a cute and perfect touch!

August 4, 2016

Right! It took be by surprise to receive seeds in my package too because I have never had that with a collaboration. So it was something new and fresh. it just really inspired me.

Nicole @ NicoleVaidosa

August 7, 2016

Ohhh that sounds so nice! 🙂 Thanks for sharing your thoughts xoxo

~ Nicole

August 7, 2016

Oh they sure are nice. Have you tried Paul Mitchell Tea Tree before?

Annette

August 7, 2016

All these products look amazing! Must try them out! 🙂 Also, what service did you use for your pop up subscriber sign up form? Great post!! xx Annette

August 7, 2016

They sure are, Annette. I would say you should for sure try them out. I used SumoMe:) I hope that helps.

Meg Dunigan

August 7, 2016

I agree with you… Leave in conditioner is essential for healthy hair, no matter the texture. My hair is very thin and fine, and I don’t have a lot of it, so I work really hard to use great products to keep my hair soft & healthy. These products you’re using seem amazing & natural! I might have to give them a try 😉

August 7, 2016

Yes, Meg. You really should try them out and even shopping in stores would be great. Go to Ulta Beauty and check them out. I have tried their hair care before but the body bar was new to me.

Katie

August 7, 2016

These photos are so aesthetically pleasing! And side note, you have gorgeous hair <3

August 7, 2016

Thanks, Katie. My hair is crazy lol. I am really to get better with my flatlays and my practice is paying off.

Kasey

August 7, 2016

Ooh that sounds great! I may have to give it a try! I am always looking for new hair products to try out!

August 7, 2016

Right, Kasey. We can get enough of getting new hair care products. lol. Have a fabulous week, dear.

Beate

August 8, 2016

The products look amazing, great photos of them too :)x

August 8, 2016

Beate, they sure are amazing. You should check them out.