Something Striped

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography somethingstriped somethingstriped3

Well, the wind is sure whipping my curly hair and my flowy dress around. Good thing my dress is long ,because who knows the heights it could go on a windy day like this in August. I can’t believe it is already August. That means many of you will be going back to school, and that means Fall is on its way. I feel summer just started yesterday, and now we have to think about fall already. It blows my mind how fast the seasons change and the days fly by. Most days I still dream of being in college. Even then the days went by just as fast.

There is something so amazing about being a college student. You really are set to do anything you want. You can study abroad for months at a time, get internships in different states, and learn if you really enjoy that type of work or not. It is like your trial and error period in life and something you can never get back when you are out of college, because life will then hit you in the face, and you will know after college that now is the time to move forward.

I can honesty say that the best thing that has happen to me after graduation is my blog “Naturally Far Out” and I can not thank you enough for all your kind words, support, emails, and much more in this journey I decided to take after graduation. It only took me two weeks after graduation to get my life together to start the blog. I have come a long way from the beginning and I couldn’t be more proud of myself.

This dress and my white sun hat mixed with the wind reminds me that life is just a gush of wind and either you stay grounded or you let the wind take over in ways it shouldn’t. Ladies and Gents, we are in control of our own life decisions. Don’t let any one tell you any different. Even though this wind is hitting me, I have my feet planted on solid ground and I am not going anywhere but to greater heights. I won’t let any bad day get to me enough to make me thinking any different about how far I have come today. Don’t let a bad day get to you either.  somethingstriped1 somethingstriped2 somethingstriped4 somethingstriped6 somethingstriped7 somethingstriped8

stl1

July 29, 2016
August 3, 2016

Rach

August 2, 2016

This dress is so cute Kierra! I love the pinstripe and mid-length style! I think you’ve done an amazing job with your blog. I love how you mentioned about not letting a bad day get to you. So true and great words to live by!

August 2, 2016

Thank you, Rach. The blog sure has come a long way and I am so proud of it. So happy you came by to check it out. Sometimes it’s hard but you just have to stay strong and push through it. Hope you are doing well.

Whitney

August 3, 2016

What a beautiful post! You’ve done so well on your blog – congratulations! I love reading your posts and seeing your stunning pictures.

August 4, 2016

Why thank you, Whitney. That was so nice of you to say.

Chrystal

August 3, 2016

Can’t stop staring at your hair! So gorgeous!

August 4, 2016

Thank you, Chrystal. It’s starting to grow even longer now and I am loving it even more.

August 3, 2016

I’m in love with this dress! Wish I had had it for the summer…but now it’s almost over!

August 4, 2016

I know! If only I lived somewhere where I could wear this year round.

jackie

August 4, 2016

You have a beautiful smile Kierra and you look great in this dress. Your blogs to continues grows and open new doors for you explore. Can’t wait to see what the next brings you.

August 4, 2016

Jackie, The same for you too. We are growing our blogs at the same time and supporting each other while doing it. It is nice to have friends that understand you and love what you are doing too.

Shaine

August 4, 2016

Gosh! Love the dress you wore!

hope you could check-out my blog 🙂
    xoxo, shaine
    Bad Habits

August 4, 2016

Why thank you!! Of course I’d love to check it out.

August 4, 2016

Love the strips ! You look adorable as always.

August 4, 2016

Thanks, Chimee. Strips are always a good pattern to wear.

Mayra

August 4, 2016

You look super cute! You have an amazing style and blog! Keep working it girl! <3

August 4, 2016

Why thank you, Mayra. I seriously do appreciate that.

August 5, 2016

I really love your sense style and how you put pieces together. What you are doing on this blog always leaves me coming back for more. You are rocking it and this adorable dress!

August 7, 2016

Aww Michelle!! Thank you so much. So happy you enjoy reading my blog post.

Tameka Wells

August 5, 2016

I love your blog! The outfit is amazzzze as always. Where did you take your pictures Inlove the background

August 7, 2016

Thanks girly! I am in the Midwest. But really I love the Urban look and street like photography. There is so much you can do with it.

Mistle

August 5, 2016

Such a cute dress!! I also feel that Summer went by really fast. I am happy though that Fall will be here soon. I am over the obnoxiously hot weather. Oh how I wish that I was in college still too. Having the summer to relax when I was not working. If only I could go back.

August 7, 2016

Thanks, Mistle. I worked through college but I sure do miss it all. Maybe I’ll find a reason to go back.

August 5, 2016

So gorgeous!! Love this post!

August 7, 2016

Well thank you so much. You can never go wrong with stripes.

Alli

August 5, 2016

I can tell you love what you do just by these pictures! 🙂

August 7, 2016

You are totally right! I sure do love what I do. Thanks for noticing and putting another smile on my face.

August 5, 2016

This dress is too cute! Where does the time go? I can’t believe it’s August already

August 7, 2016

Right, I can’t keep up with how fast time is moving.

Katrina Fernandez

August 8, 2016

You look great with outfit! :*

xoxo,
    Katrina

August 8, 2016

Thanks, Katrina. I love striped outfits. LOVE

Katrina Fernandez

August 9, 2016

You are awesome wearing that dress. Gorgeous!

August 9, 2016

Thanks, Katrina!! Casual cute dresses like this are everything.

Lindsey Lyons

August 8, 2016

ahhh I adore this look! Love your style and always look forward to your posts!

August 8, 2016

Lindsey, You are so sweet. That seriously means so much!! I hope you subscribe (if you haven’t already), which the subscribe button is located in my side bar. You will receive my blog post right to your inbox. Then be forwarded to my site for the whole post + outfit links