LBD + White

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography

You can never go wrong with a LBD (Little Black Dress) + some added white. I absolutely love this dress. Even though it has been sitting in my closet for about a year now, I see that this fabric and type of dress are still in style. Shopping around this summer, I still saw many retailers carrying dresses like this one and also skirt styles too. LBD+White2 I love this stiff but stretchy fabric. I don’t have problems with it slipping down (which I love). This dress stays in one place, and I don’t have to keep hiking it up. Don’t you agree that it can be so annoying to always have to pull up your dress, re-adjust it, and so on and so forth? Well with a dress like this you won’t have to worry. I have worn it out downtown Chicago for a night on the town with my girls and it was an absolute hit. It may not be the most flattering going out dress because it is not form-fitting, but it is super cute.  LBD+White6  I think this dress can also be dressed down, and casual at the same time. I’ve decided to wear my gladiator sandals with this dress just to do something different.I didn’t want to do the same old same old heels look. I wanted to show you all a new way of dressing up a dress with a sandal you love. These gladiator sandals have been on repeat, like seriously, I want to wear them with almost every outfit. You can’t blame me though they are so stinking cute with that gold accented heel. It gets me every time. LBD+White4 I also can’t forget to mention the accented white lines at the bottom of this dress. I feel it was the perfect added touch. It gives the dress more of a light look instead of being all a solid black. I think wearing this dress during the summer is just as good as wearing it in the fall. This dress can be very transitional. Pair this dress with a cute pair of colorful tights during the Fall season and you are set. I’ve done this before and it was so cute. LBD+White3 LBD+White5 LBD+White1 LBD+White2

stl1

August 14, 2016
August 16, 2016

jackie

August 17, 2016

Girl you are killing it in this LBD🔥🔥😍, it was made for! Love the texture which adds a little fun to this skater dress. Fab look babe!

xo, jackie
    styleydreams.com

August 17, 2016

You know what I never thought that it kinda had a skater look to it. It sure does, nice catch.

Jasmine Berry

August 17, 2016

LOVE! I really like to sweetheart neckline detail, very cute style!

August 17, 2016

Yes, Jasmine. The neckline is perfect! Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by and supporting my blog.

sasha

August 17, 2016

I love your dress!

Love your blog! Let’s be blog buddies! following your blog now 😀

xoSE

August 17, 2016

Yes, Sasha. Sounds wonderful!! Can’t wait to connect

roxy

August 17, 2016

your hair and dress are beautiful!

August 17, 2016

Well thank you so much, Roxy. I can’t wait for my hair to grow even longer.

August 18, 2016

This dress is adorable and it fits you perfectly !!

August 18, 2016

Aww thanks so much girly! I appreciate your support, always.

Richa Kamal

August 18, 2016

This LBD is a wow! You look great in it and love how you have styled it with the gladiator sandals.
    I mean I have lot of of stuff in my closet with tags still. Isn’t it great to just style those with a fresh new way!
    Richa | Fancier’s World

August 18, 2016

I do too! I love having clothes in my closet with the tags still on. lol! Something about it is so much fun.

August 18, 2016

Really cute dress! I wish I could wear strapless comfortably…. I also love those fringe gladiator sandals.

August 23, 2016

I would try a dress like this, Heather. They are perfecto.

August 19, 2016

Love this little black dress! You look fabulous!

August 23, 2016

Thank you, Michelle. It is really the perfect dress.

August 19, 2016

Ahhhh maybe that’s the trick that I need to wear strapless dresses! I hate having to lift them up all day long so I only wear them if I can wear a bra with them with a cardigan or something! This dress looks super cute on you. I love the added stripes of white.

August 23, 2016

Yes, they are perfect. I totally wear a bra too but it stays up and doesn’t show your bra either. Have a great night.

August 19, 2016

So gorgeous, so fun – love everything about this!

August 23, 2016

Thank you, Jo-Anne. You are too sweet.

Alli

August 19, 2016

Black and white…never goes out of style!!

August 23, 2016

Alli, you are totally right. It never goes out of style.

Sheena

August 19, 2016

You look amazing in that amazing dress. It looks really comfortable for when it’s hot. I’m not into dresses but I would consider this. Thanks for sharing.

August 23, 2016

It is actually so comfy on the hot days. Not has hot as it may look.

August 20, 2016

This truly is the best little black dress. Stunning!

August 23, 2016

Thanks, dear. I hope you are having a wonderful evening.

J

August 22, 2016

Oh my gosh you are frikkin gorgeous!! <3 <3 😉 x x x

August 23, 2016

Thank you! Thank you!!

Lindsey Lyons

August 22, 2016

This dress is so cute! & You are seriously adorable!

August 23, 2016

Thank you, Lindsey. You are too sweet and I hope you are doing well.