Brown & Black

Photography:Karen Stauffer Photography

blackandbrown2 blackandbrown24 One week away from all of you has felt like forever. Life has just been so busy for me lately, and I’m quite alright with that. I have some new exciting things coming up in life, and it sure does requires a lot of planning. I will be sharing this exciting news with you shortly, but for right now you will have to wait. So, lets get into the outfit details….. that’s what you are really here for. blackandbrown10 blackandbrown17

First, let’s talk about this bodysuit that fits me like a glove. I remember wearing these when I was in 3rd and 4th grade. I have always loved them, but when I was younger I used to call them onesies. Heck, I still call them onesies. Bodysuits are another staple you can do a lot with and are good for all seasons. You can get them in short sleeves, long sleeves, off the shoulder, ect. They are really an all seasons staple if you ask me, and what about these staple sunnies from Tory Burch? As soon as this pair of sunglasses hit my face, I knew they had to be mine. No matter the season, I’ll wear these no doubt. blackandbrown4 blackandbrown18 I am in love with everything about this entire look. All black everything with my Coffee Lapel Tie Waist Long Sleeve Outerwear Jacket, phone case, and the Tory Burch sunglasses has really tied this outfit together. Oh, and did I mention this jacket is only $26.99. A total steal! I am also obsessing over my Superstar Adidas kicks and have been since day one of receiving them. I love them because you can style them with so much, including: skirts, denim, even a casual kind of dress. You just can’t go wrong and they are so comfortable. I don’t usually do a casual shoe like this but I felt these were totally necessary and a staple I needed to add to my closet. blackandbrown16 blackandbrown5 blackandbrown11 Anymore, I am all about adding staples to my closet. Just last week I went to Old Navy and bought three new pairs of skinny jeans that I of course needed. I went through a phase of not liking jeans and totally got ride of all of them. I am most definitely a skinny jeans kind of girl but recently I have been shopping for a pair of frayed boyfriend jeans. I also have a pair of Miss Me’s that are not skinny and they are the only non-skinny pair of jeans that I own, because who doesn’t like a little bling on their booty. blackandbrown13 blackandbrown6 Speaking of booty, what do you all think about this LuxBox phone case? My rose gold iPhone 6s is loving it and so am I. This phone case features real wood veneer and great protection for my iPhone, which is very important. I have a glass cover over my screen so if I drop it and the screen breaks, hopefully the glass screen cover will break first preventing the real phone screen from breaking. You all know it is very important to protect the body of your phone along with the screen, and LuxBox does just that. The next phone case I would love to try is the SLIMCLIP Case… you have to check it out. If you love to work out as much as I do, this phone case is for you.

stl1

Coffee Lapel Tie Waist Long Sleeve Outerwear Jacket

LuxBox Case

August 22, 2016
August 26, 2016

Katrina Fernandez

August 24, 2016

You look really great, hun! I love this outfit as well as your photos.

Check out my blog post about Casual Black and White Outfit
    xoxo, Katrina | Instagram: katrinaisha

August 24, 2016

Thank you, Katrina. This look is my new fav. I can’t wait to mix this combo up.

Sahra

August 24, 2016

Gorgeous! The color of that jacket is perfect!

xo Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

August 24, 2016

Isn’t it! It’s called Coffee. If only I loved coffee lol

August 24, 2016

Cute outfit. The shoes are my favorite! I used to have a pair of orange and navy ones!

August 24, 2016

That is awesome, Colleen. I think I want the gold pair and the pink pair as well. So happy they are back in style.

Project Couture

August 24, 2016

You look amazing in this outfit. I love the color of your outerwear jacket, you could wear it with so many things. Thanks for sharing!

August 24, 2016

You are totally right, and I totally will. So many cute combo options.

August 24, 2016

Love, love, love everything about this look! Especially that jacket, I need it in my closet even though I’ve put myself on a shopping ban. lol! Brown and black never looked so good together:)

xo, jackie

August 25, 2016

Oh and the shopping ban begins. Why would you start one when we are so close to fall? I guess it’s time to start mixing new looks together. Which I can’t wait to see how you style.

August 25, 2016

I love ALL of this out, it’s just a wonderful balanced outfit. The texture to that iPhone case is a nice contract to normal cases. I really like it!

August 25, 2016

Thank you, Michelle. This outfit came to mind and I knew I had to get as close to it as possible and I accomplished that plus more for this look.

August 25, 2016

I really like this outfit! Love how you pair the sneakers with it!

August 25, 2016

Thanks, Chimee.
      These sneakers are my new favs <3

Hope you have a wonderful weekend coming up.

August 25, 2016

Bodysuits are kinda everything! I love how you layered yours up a bit. I had a pink pair of the same style of Adidas, growing up. Love the phone case too!

August 25, 2016

Thank you, Heather. I am really trying to turn my style up. Make it chic and flashy in a good way. I would love a pink pair too.

Sheena

August 25, 2016

I love those blue pants. They look really comfortable. You also look great in them.

August 25, 2016

Thank you, Sheena. Have a great night.

Face to Curls

August 27, 2016

Love your outfit! Love how you pair the sneakers with it too. The color of that jacket is perfect! So fall appropriate!

Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

August 28, 2016

YESSS… and right now I am so excited for fall. It is coming so fast.