Blush All The Time

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography

Blush all the time and keep that smile bright.  Today is your day! You can’t use Monday as an excuse to be dragging your feet. I am moving forward and continuing to reach for the next goal heading my way, and wearing my off the shoulder top with this denim skirt gives me just the right spark. blushallthetime3 This light blush and dainty top is one of my new favs, so I’m trying to get a good wear out of it before the seasons change. I love the light lace that falls from the top of the shirt and drops nicely around the arms. It is the perfect blend of chic and adorable. blushallthetime0 blushallthetime4

blushallthetime6 blushallthetime1 blushallthetime5

Blending your makeup is very important when it comes to getting all done up. I am loving my Embel Beauty Vitamin E blending sponges. You can never have enough blending sponges and they are only $10.99. Perfect to add to your makeup bag, and to leave one at home. I love taking little makeup essentials like this for my shoots for makeup touch ups. You never know when you will need a little touch up so it’s best to be prepared. At the end of this post I have a fabulous code to receive 15%  off your order of Embel Beauty blending sponges. So keep on scrolling!! blushallthetime8 blushallthetime2

I also have to share my new watch from Jord with all of you. I am in LOVE. Jord offers both women’s watches and men’s watches and they are extremely unique and creative. They’re made from wood and so many other creative pieces. My Cora series Purpleheart & Mother of Pearl features sapphire crystal glass, swarovski crystal markers, and many other details. I feel in love when I saw this watch and I still can’t believe it is mine.

The packaging is awesome. The watch comes in a wooden box that has magnetic closers. There is also a little humidor on the lower level of the box to help keep the watch humid. This will help with keeping the wood humid so it doesn’t crack and it will also help with keeping the color of the watch looking brand new for years. blushallthetime9

stl1

Embel Beauty Blending Sponge

Word Wood Watches

Luxury Wood Watch

August 26, 2016
August 31, 2016

August 29, 2016

Happy Monday to you too! I love this blush off the shoulder top on you, especially the lace detail along the top. And your watch is beautiful, love the bold colour.
    Hope you have a great week!

August 29, 2016

Color is everything!! I am so happy you like the top. It was popular because I just got it last week and it is already sold out… My life lol.

Veena

August 30, 2016

Love this blush top on you Kierra. The details in this top is beautiful. I am collaborating with Jord watches too and got this same tone watch but different model. So excited. Happy week ahead.

Xoxo,
    Veena

August 30, 2016

Hey Veena,
      Their watches are just perfect. I would love their whole collection and a watch holder to hold everyone of them. This top stuck out to me when I was shopping and new it had to be mine. I can’t wait to see more of your Jord post.
      Have a great week too:)

Amy G.

August 31, 2016

That top is gorgeous. I love the details on the sleeves and the watch fits the outfit so perfectly! That watch color is so fun and unique!

August 31, 2016

Thanks, Amy. I thought so too.

Amber

August 31, 2016

I love JORD. They are such a cool company. And beautiful lace top!

August 31, 2016

They sure are! I love the top I just wish it didn’t sell out so fast….

Jenna

August 31, 2016

What a cute shirt and I love beauty blenders.

August 31, 2016

I am enjoying them too! I have never had any before so it was nice to try these out. I like them a lot.

Katrina Fernandez

August 31, 2016

You look so stunning babe! That top is so pretty. I love the feminine and yet chic details. Have a great day love!

Check out my blog post about Wishlist
    xoxo, Katrina | Instagram: katrinaisha

September 1, 2016

Thank you, Katrina. Your kind words are so appreciated. Have a great weekend coming up.

September 1, 2016

This top is amazing! Not to mention the color that Jorde watch pairs perfectly with it!

September 1, 2016

I know! It’s not the exact color but they sure do complement each other which is great.

ValAroundTown

September 1, 2016

I absolutely love this look and the details on the sleeves,

September 1, 2016

The details are everything…always. lol I love details.

September 1, 2016

What a lovely shirt! Super cute!

September 1, 2016

I just wish we had more of summer so I could wear it for a longer time.

September 1, 2016

Love your top!!

September 1, 2016

thank you!!

EfabulousHB

September 3, 2016

Even though it is the end of summer your outfit is amazingly sultry and with the pop of color from the Jord watch … Incredibly hip. I love it.

September 4, 2016

Thank you so much! I am happy you saw all the brightness in it too.

Alli

September 3, 2016

I think you can wear blush all year, it is your color!

September 4, 2016

I wouldn’t that at all. I love it. I’m sure there will be some blush sweaters out that I will be getting my hands on very soon!