Black Tank

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography

blacktank blacktank1 blacktank2 blacktank4 blacktank5 blacktank6 blacktank7 blacktank8 blacktank9 Sometimes a black tank and shorts is all you need for a hot summers day. Lately the temperatures have been really hot during the day and actually kinda chilly in the morning. I can tell that fall is indeed on its way. I still can’t believe how fast the time has went by this summer.

As soon as I get super comfortable with a season we are on to the next one, but that’s what happens when you are from the Midwest. I know there is still time to rock my high-waisted white shorts and black gladiator sandals with the gold accented heel. Adding that gold heel really pulls in the gold charm on my purse, which makes this outfit adorably chic. Oh, and I can’t forget about the fringes on the gladiator sandals. That is such a cute added touch.

stl1

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”1844439″]

August 8, 2016
August 10, 2016

Monika

August 10, 2016

Kierra you are totally rocking this look!! Love the laid back simplicity of this outfit. Absolutely perfect for summer. Those sandals are gorgeous 🙂 Have a great rest of the week!

xoxo
    Monika | http://www.palateforstyle.com

August 10, 2016

Monika, Seriously so happy you are back girl! Can’t wait to see more of your post. Thanks for the lovely complements. You are too sweet. You have a great rest of you week as well.

Faith Haller

August 10, 2016

I love that wall! I’m not a shorts fan for myself but shorts work in your favor

August 10, 2016

Well thank you, Faith. Sometimes it’s hard to step out of our comfort zone. I say next summer try some bermuda shorts if you want to get into them.

Jasmine Berry

August 10, 2016

Such a cute look, it’s simple but cute and comfy especially for this hot weather! I really love your shoes!

August 10, 2016

Thanks, Jasmine. Sometimes I just wanna wear something comfy and cute.

Amber

August 10, 2016

Very cute outfit! I love the fringe sandals too; I love a great casual outfit!

August 10, 2016

So do I!! Love summer and all the fashion that comes with it.

Bash Harry

August 11, 2016

Sometimes all you need to feel comfortable is shorts and tanks! I love the fringe sandals, they are such a nice touch for the casual outfit <3

xx   BASH   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

August 11, 2016

I totally agree with you, Bash. I love to be casual sometimes.

Adorable as usual!!

August 12, 2016

Well thank you so much, Chimee. That sure does mean a lot

August 12, 2016

This is definitely a cute look. We are still in sweltering heat here. We just hit our Average 100 degree days here in Houston! I can’t wait for it cool down a bit!

August 12, 2016

OH I’m sure lol that has to be wild. haha.

Angelle Marix

August 12, 2016

I love a simple outfit for summer heat too!! And, a black tank and white shorts are perfect!! Love those sandals too.

Xoxo,
    Angelle

August 12, 2016

Thanks dear. I love to wear shorts.

Mayra

August 12, 2016

Love those shorts and shoes! You look super cute as always!

August 12, 2016

Well thank you so much, Mayra. I like to have cute and simple combos like this every once in awhile.

August 12, 2016

I love the classic tucked in blank tank look. It’s a go-to for me in the summer. The sandals give it that extra edge that makes the outfit pull together perfectly.

August 12, 2016

Way to really pay attention to detail. That is exactly what I was going for.

August 12, 2016

I adore a simple tank…and black, well you can’t go wrong with that color ever! Gorgeous!

August 12, 2016

Right, is just goes with everything and it’s perfect.

August 12, 2016

So simple, so chic – love it!!

August 12, 2016

Thanks girl!! I appreciate the love.

Alli

Love the look!

August 14, 2016

Thanks, Alli. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

dinah

August 15, 2016

you are rocking that look! thanks for linking those shorts. Been looking for something similar for a while. And they are white which makes it even better

August 15, 2016

Thanks girl!! I hope you decided to get them. The price is fabulous isn’t it?

Lindsey Lyons

August 15, 2016

I just love your style! This outfit is super cute and those shoes just make it!

August 15, 2016

Thank you, Lindsey! Stop back for more. I’d love to keep hearing your opinion. Have a wonderful night.

jackie

August 17, 2016

Kierra, you rocking it in those white cut off shorts and black tank. I love to wear black all season long. And can those sandals be anymore amazing! And fab?!
    Happy humpday 😘

August 17, 2016

Thanks, Jackie. I love these shorts, they are wonderful. I love my sandals! I wish I would have gotten more gladiator styled sandals this summer, but to late now.

Ashley

August 17, 2016

I love these white cut off shorts! So cute!

August 17, 2016

Thanks, dear. They are the perfect pair.

Richa Kamal

August 18, 2016

I can totally see why you love the sandals. They are just gorgeous.
    And I hear you about the hot weather, but I am not complaining. 😀
    Really perfect look for the summer!
    Richa | Fancier’s World

August 18, 2016

I won’t complain about hot weather unless I’m having to put jeans on while it is super hot. lol