Magically Royal

magicallyroyal4 I’ve been spending some quality time next to this ‘magically royal’ mustang and loving every minute of it. The best part about it is: it wasn’t even planned. It was just a coincidence that this car was parked on the side of the street, and my outfit was a perfect royal blue match. My photographer and I were totally like, “This is perfection”. What a beauty to take some photos with (and it had just went through the car wash, not a speck of dirt in sight). Now, lets not get off subject. The outfit is of course the most important thing here. 🙂

So, as you all know, I am in love with off the shoulder tops and tassels. This outfit right here is what I call a complete outfit mixup. This cute off the shoulder top has a new and very cute look to it with skinny straps that rest on the shoulders, which makes the sleeves easily drape and fall nicely down the arm. There is also a tie placed in the middle with a silver bead placed at the bottom of each string, giving the tie a unique look. The pattern on this top is super cute and very unique. The pattern is what really caught my eye.

Another reason I call this outfit a complete outfit mixup is because the string on the shorts has adorable white tassels at the end, which is very unique, and something I hadn’t seen before. I usually see tassels on bracelets and dresses, not the drawstring of shorts, which is why I had to have the shorts. They are super comfortable as well and the pattern around the hem of the shorts only shows in the front. I enjoy the embroidered design being only in the front, I think it gives off an aesthetically pleasing look with the top.

magicallyroyal7 magicallyroyal3 magicallyroyal1 magicallyroyal magicallyroyal6 magicallyroyal2

stl1

Jodi-Kay Edwards

May 23, 2016

I love your shoulder shot! The detail is great! You and your photographer both have a great eye haha. My car is dirty and could definitely use a wash. I was just thinking about a fun collab if you were interested? A curly bun tutorial? I was thinking about making a blog post to go with my YouTube video and thought of you! My e-mail is lifestylefinesse@gmail.com if you’re interested! 🙂 Gorgeous photos and ps. that top is so pretty.

May 23, 2016

Yes!!!! Let’s do it. Thanks for thinking of me. Chat soon.

Lindsey

May 23, 2016

Those shorts are so cute and perfect for summer!

Lindsey
    The Fashion Barbie

May 23, 2016

Lindsey, they sure are. Very comfortable too. Have a fantastic Monday

Tammy

May 25, 2016

I love tassels and this color blue! This is great inspiration for some of my summers looks to come. Thanks for sharing!

May 25, 2016

Tammy, of course! I am happy you enjoyed this look. Many more summer looks to come.

Amber

May 25, 2016

Love that ROYAL BLUE! such s gorgeous color!

May 25, 2016

Seriously!!! Royal Blue is so HOT right now. I say I need to add more to my closet.

May 25, 2016

I love the sweet details on the shorts and off the shoulder top. I think they work beautifully together. Just love this outfit you’ve put together!

May 25, 2016

Michelle, You are so sweet. Thank You. This outfit is a fun one and meant for those hot summer days.

May 25, 2016

This whole look is super cute! I really love that your off the shoulder top has straps, it makes the sleeves drape nicely. And the detail is fabulous too. Great look!

May 25, 2016

You are so sweet Jackie. Thank You! I’m happy you like to straps too, I feel it can give an outfit a different look.

May 25, 2016

What a great summer outfit. Summer just began this week here in VA, so I’m ready to break out the shorts. Mine aren’t as cute as yours though!

May 25, 2016

Shop around for them. They are everywhere and super affordable. Summer has started here too because it is 80 degrees + already. I can only imagine what June 20th will be like lol.

May 25, 2016

Love the outfit, love the car, love the photos, love the colors!!

May 25, 2016

It’s all just a good mix. Thank you for your kind words.

Rachel Holliday

May 25, 2016

You look so gorgeous hun! This top is so pretty and summery and goes perfectly with the shorts. That mustang is total life goals too

Rachel xx

May 25, 2016

Is it weird that Mustang aren’t really my thing?? lol I would rather have a BMW.

May 25, 2016

It is the perfect look and the car makes for a great background. I love the sandals as well!

May 25, 2016

These are my favorite sandals. They haven’t been replaced. Possibly I’ll find a new favorite this summer, who knows! Thank You for stopping by dear.

May 25, 2016

Love this look from head to toe!

May 26, 2016

Thanks dear. So happy you enjoyed it. Can’t wait to share more with you this summer.

May 25, 2016

That’s so awesome that the car just happened to be the same color as your outfit. It’s the perfect backdrop for your post. Your outfit looks sweet and effortlessly chic for the warm summer months ahead.

May 26, 2016

You couldn’t have said that better. That is exactly why these photos turned out so fun. Have a wonderful weekend Heather.

Richa Kamal

May 26, 2016

This look is so refreshing and so summery.
    It has my favorites of the season too – off-shoulders and tassels.
    The sandals look so comfortable and go well with the outfit.
    Find the Mustang was surely a bonus 😉
    Happy Wednesday!
    Richa | Fancier’s World

May 26, 2016

They are mine TOO!! So cute and so much fun to style. The mustang was an added bonus! It’s so fun when things coincidently happen like that. Have a wonderful weekend.

Faith Haller

May 26, 2016

You definitely pulled off this look well! I love the top the most and the detailed shots are great!

May 26, 2016

Details are everything in my book, I love details. This shirt has the best details too.

Whitney

May 26, 2016

Oh my gosh you are GORGEOUS. I’m not usually a fan of off the shoulder tops but I love this one!

Whitney, they are a fashion must this spring/summer. You should atlas try 1. 🙂

Chrystal

May 26, 2016

That top is so cute. Thanks for sharing this
    look!

May 26, 2016

Of course, Chrystal. I am happy you enjoyed this look. Spring/Summer fashion is on point this year.

Crysy

May 26, 2016

That blue is definitely hot for EVERY season!

Crysy,
      You are totally right. I never thought of that until now, this royal blue is always in season.

ValAroundTown

May 28, 2016

Loving the cold shoulder look and this blue ensemble. Great summer outft!

May 28, 2016

Thanks dear. Summer fashion is so much fun this year. Have a wonderful weekend.

wendy

May 29, 2016

Such a pretty location! I’m so for off the shoulder tops and dresses, I’ve yet to actually buy one though! haha. Love your outfit 🙂

May 31, 2016

Wendy,
      They are everywhere I say you must get one ASAP. Happy Tuesday!