Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography
Happy 1 Year to my fashion blog, Naturally Far Out. It has officially been 1 year since I launched my blog. At the time I had no clue what I was doing, and had no clue where I wanted the blog to go. I started with a Nikon Coolpix Touch Screen digital camera, it wasn’t till a few months later I updated to a Nikon D40. Still not the best camera, but it is a step up.
I decided to blog daily for the first few months of blogging but quickly learned that as a blogger I would rather have quality over quantity. There were many problems I ran into when blogging everyday which was: I ran out of outfits, I would run out of words to say, and I could always feel the pressure of wanting new content out. It was then that I knew I wanted to really work hard on the content I had already created and for future post I would post between 2-4 times a week. Even though everyone’s ratio maybe different, this is the perfect one for me. I want to be real with you guys, connect with you all, and really share my life with you.
- Quality over Quantity.
- Write something meaningful in my blog post.
- Don’t force writing.
- NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS!!
- Engage with other fans and other bloggers.
- Visit and comment on other bloggers websites.
- Engage personally with people who comment on my social media platforms and on the blog.
- Hosting and being apart of Giveaway is a lot of fun.
- A Nikon D40 Professional Camera.
- Worked with well over 1o Brands that I absolutely love.
- New Blog Logo
- Officially have my Fashion Blogger business cards.
- My own photographer who I admire so much.
- Was nominated for the Better Homes and Gardens Blogger Awards.
- Got excepted into liketoknow.it within the first year of blogging (one of my biggest goals).
- Cheers to many more years.
- Cheers to many more awkward photos.
- Cheers to many more mistakes.
- Cheers to many more busy nights.
- Cheers to many more shopping trips.
- Cheers to many more trips that I plan to take in the future for my fashion blog.
- Cheers to many more fashion, beauty, and lifestyle bloggers that encourage me everyday to become a better version of myself and my blog.
- Cheers to many more blog post proofread by my wonderful boyfriend Michael.
- Cheers to many more fans that I cherish to death.
- Cheers to many more past, present, and future supporters that will keep my vision true, dreams high, and fashion style top-notch.
(Outfit Deats: This romper is sold out already. Purchased it at Charlotte Russe a few weeks ago. Seriously everything I get lately is sold out online in a days time, or only has a few sizes available online. Manufactures need to fix that problem, don’t you think? )
As always, thank you for reading.