Floral and Lace

Photography: Karen Stauffer Photography

floralandlace2 floralandlace3

A ‘Floral and Lace’ combo was the best way to start out this week . The pastel floral print shorts with the ivory lace trim (sold out) are gorgeous. I’m so glade I picked them up on my recent shopping trip, because online they are already sold out online. If you love these shorts as much as I do, check at your local store and see if they have them. I guess you can see why they are sold out– they are super cute. I added this off the shoulder crop top to the mix as well. The top is only $15.99 (also comes in black), another hot item (all sizes available).

I hope you are all off to a wonderful week ahead. I sure am! So much to celebrate and so many successes to share, which I will be sharing in my next blog post so stay tuned. This blog post maybe short and sweet, but the next one is very long and can’t be beat.

I can’t wait to share the news with you!

floralandlace4 floralandlace5 floralandlace floralandlace6 floralandlace0 floralandlace1 floralandlace16

stl1

Erica

May 17, 2016

I just bought a top like that today! So cute for summer!

May 17, 2016

Erica,
      Aren’t they awesome. I am loving this spring/summer trend too much 🙂
      Have a wonderful Tuesday

Maggie

May 18, 2016

This look is perfect for summer!! I’m loving it!

May 18, 2016

Thank You, Maggie. Floral and Lace look awesome together.
      Have a wonderful day.

Berty

May 18, 2016

Kierra you look amazing doll. I’m obsessed with the “off the shoulder” trend and this top is gorgeous and let’s not forget about this floral lace shorts, they are everything!

Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!

May 18, 2016

Thank you, Berty. It is such a great combo and I am in love with the off the shoulder shirts. You will be seeing more.

May 18, 2016

Love your outfit! So summery! And that chunky purple ring- wow!

May 18, 2016

Heather, I’ve had that ring forever and seriously it never goes out of style. I love it.

Tanya

May 18, 2016

I love your style! Those shorts are my summer essential!

Tanya, thank you. That seriously means a lot. Stop back soon 🙂

Faith

May 18, 2016

Hey Kierra, I love the layout of your website and love how you pieced your wardrobe together! So fun and perfect for the summer weather.

May 18, 2016

Faith, you are too sweet. Thank You and I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday…. so close to the weekend.

May 18, 2016

Your shorts are super cute and I love the lace trim. They look so good paired with your crop top👌🏿 Chic look!!

May 18, 2016

Jackie!!! We have to catch up. Thank you so much. Spring/summer are my thing but is it weird I’m already thinking about Fall and what trends to keep my eyes open for. I think this blogging thing is really becoming my addiction. <3

Katlin

Cute outfit!! I love your blog setup! What did you use to make it? <3

May 18, 2016

I actually bought the layout and you can personalize it from there!! If you want to know more. Email me of my contact page.

May 18, 2016

All right, so those shorts are just way too cute! Eventually summer may actually arrive around here…and I am in NEED of some cute shorts to wear!

May 18, 2016

Colleen, I suggest you get a pair. I am loving shorts like these one lately. So simple to style too.

Frederick

May 18, 2016

Cute outfit. I really like the watch and bracelets.

May 18, 2016

Arm candy is always good. It can really make an outfit come together. You can even create some arm candy with mens watches and jewelry.

May 18, 2016

Very cute and cool summer look!

May 18, 2016

Thanks gorgeous. This summer really has me looking and shopping for everything super trendy.

May 18, 2016

This outfit is so fun and perfect for summer. I want the entire look all the way down to the bracelets!

May 18, 2016

Check out my links and my might just have this look from head to toe. If I saw someone else wearing this outfit instead of me I would of said the same thing. haha

Abby

May 18, 2016

I love the off shoulder lace top and your shorts! Both are cute and look even better together 🙂

xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

May 18, 2016

Abby, you are too sweet. Thank you for you nice words. This is the ultimate spring look.

May 19, 2016

I love this outfit – it’s perfect for spring and summer. You look beautiful.
    (and the bike in the background – way cool!)

May 19, 2016

Jo-Anne the bike is randomly just there. My photographer loved how it matched my outfit so we are like lets go there. lol
      Happy almost weekend.

May 20, 2016

I love these shooooooorrrrrrtttttsssss! I will be on the hunt to find something similar!

May 21, 2016

I have links right down below of similar styles. They are super cute.

Happy weekend!

Jillian

May 22, 2016

Your off-the-shoulder top is SO gorgeous. I’ve been looking for one like that.

May 22, 2016

I am obsessed with off-the-shoulder tops. When I shop online that’s all I look for.

Jeff Segura

May 22, 2016

Outfit on point!! Love how the accessories finished off the outfit!

May 22, 2016

Thank you, Jeff. Accessories are something I am getting into more and more. They really make an outfit come together.