So tell me what girl doesn’t like Victoria’s Secret???
I’m going to be completely honest with you. I like Victoria’s Secret but sometimes I feel it is way to expensive for what they are offering. So when the semi-annual sale is going on I personally like to take full advantage. There are so many things to buy and are reasonably priced. I have went once already and I will find myself going back probably sometime this weekend to get more. I mostly go for the underwear and bras because you can never have enough (you ladies know this). Bra shopping is
probably the worst kind of shopping there is though. Who agrees? There are so many styles and fits of bras I can never find the right one. Do I get a push up, even padding, or regular bra, but honesty is there such thing as a regular bra anymore? Does anyone else have this problem?I just wish it was a little easier.
Now ladies we must remember that no one is going to know that your underwear or bras were from last season and if they do who cares. I’m not that kind of girl that can’t wear things from last season or can’t wear them twice. If you want to be environmentally friendly, don’t be wasteful and truly appreciate what you have and are able to buy. I appreciate the little things because the little things matter most.
But here it is:
10 reason you should shop Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale 2015:
- Everything is SOOO cheap.
- Underwear $3.99 and up/ Knot It Hiphugger Panty
- Bras $14.99 and up/ Push-Up Bra
- Sports Bras $20 and up/ Crossback Sports Bra
- Comfy shirts as low as $7.99 and up/ The Essential Bra Top Cami
- Workout pants, capris, and shorts as low as $22 and up/ Hot Short
- Beauty (lotions, fragrances, and perfumes) starting as low as $9.99 and up/ Beyond Glamorous Fragrance Mist
- Makeup bag $5 and up/ Beauty Rush Flat Bag (perfect size to fit in your purse)
- Lip Gloss $4.99 and up/ Juiced Flavored Gloss
- Swimsuit combinations as low as $24 and up/ Top- $15.99: The Flirt Bandeau/ Bottom-$9.00 Cheeky Hipkini
(Here are some codes for shopping online)